Chapter 4 - Memories

You Stole My Heart

Previously..

-Kibum POV-

"Where." I asked, "where did u get this?" "I-I... It's mine..." "Don't lie, u stole it." "I-i did not... Someone saved me when i was younger and gave me this f-for protection..."

It was him....

-End of Kibum's POV- 

-Kevin POV-

“Where,” he began, “where did you get this? You stole it didn’t you.”

STOLE IT?! I wanted to shout at him “WHAT DO U THINK I AM???!!!” Then again, he looked dangerously infuriated by God-knows-what, he looked like he was going to squash the small me in those huge, muscled hands of his.

 “I-i-t’s mine… Someone saved me when I was young and gave me the whistle for protection…” I ended up saying… God… I sounded so weak… I saw him in a daze and decided to make use of the rare opportunity I had. I pulled my wrist out of his grip and made a run for it, dragging Dongho along with me.

-End of Kevin POV-

-Kibum POV-

"What? It was him??" I was unable to speak or move for a moment. The next thing i knew it, he had broken out of my grasp. Argh, damn it! I immediately muttered a spell and cast it on him. That spell was so I could track wherever he is. I wasn't going to let go of him, i told myself, though i didn't know why.

I ordered Soohyun-hyung to send one or two men after the boy the moment they reached back at the castle as he didn't even have the whistle with him now. What if he got attacked again? He was in every way defenseless and i had to plans to lose him for good...

-When they were back at the castle...-

Soohyun-hyung parted ways with us after we reached the castle to carry out my orders. With HyungJun-hyung and Kiseoppie behind me, we went to the royal throne to see Eli appa and Xander umma.

"Ah! Bummie ah!" Xander umma called out from her throne beside appa's once we were in sight. I reached the bottom of their thrones and bowed, "Umma, appa" i greeted, forcing a smile on my face. I didn't want them to be worried about me.

"Bummie ah, why are you sweating so much?" umma asked as she meticulously dabbed the sweat off my skin. Oh, i didn't even realize i was sweating. "Umm.... Nothing, I just went to the marketplace with HyungJun, Soohyun and Kiseop." "What for, son?"  Oops... What was i to answer him? "Er.... umm... Ah! Umma i bought dukbogki for you!" I said, hoping to divert his attention. "Omo! Jinjja??" I nodded and handed him the packet that i had bought after I the boy ran off since I had gotten back my money.

I saw his eyes lit up even more once he saw the packet. He snatched it from me and ran like a little kid back to his throne. He placed the packet on his lap as he begun taking the contents out of the bag one by one and shoving them into his mouth.

(A/N: The dukbogki is not the one with spicy sauce. There's the sweetened one too. Remember that episode of U-Kiss Vampire? Where Kevin, Xander and Kibum were studying Korean and eating the dukbogki? :D)

"Jagiya~ Are you sure you're the umma?" Eli appa asked, grinning at his queen's cuteness. Xander umma stopped eating and turned his face towards appa. With his mouth still puffed out, full with the dukbogki, he pouted. Appa grinned even more as he leant in to give umma a quick peck on the lips, successfully kissing away the pout. 'Aww~ They're so sweet~!' I thought to myself.

As umma resumed to stuffing his mouth and placing all his attention on his dukbogki, Eli appa pouted. A small grin formed itself on my face as i chuckled at their cuteness and excused myself before heading for my chambers.

I plopped down onto my bed and sighed, thinking of everything that happened today. Soon, my eyelids started feeling heavy but it was only late afternoon. Oh wells, I decided to have a short nap.... Darkness then overwhelmed me.

-End of Kibum POV-

-Kevin POV-

I panted as we finally came to a stop. I couldn't take it anymore, and needless to say, Dongho looked like he was about to faint. I let go of his wrist that i grabbed to pull him along and we both rested our hands on bent knees and panted. We were really hungry by then so we decided to buy some food. Thank God we still had some valuables that that guy didn't take away, but that whistle, it was gone...

As we ate back in the alley, Dongho started "Hyung, just now that guy looked so fierce! Thank God we managed to get away or else he could've crushed us with with his !" I laughed a little at him and lightly hit him on the shoulder. "But Kevin hyung, what about that whistle? You treasured it a lot..." "It's ok, let's sleep early. Jaljayo(Good night)." I didn't want to think about that anymore. Just....... that whistle was just very important to me.

After a while, I could hear Dongho's snores. I smiled. He was really cute, the best dongsaeng ever. Slowly, I was too entering dreamland...

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I was panting harshly as I was in a sitting arrangment, and was covered in sweat. Memories that I took years to forget, that I wanted to put behind me all came flooding back, looking and feeling so real.....

-End of Kevin POV-

------------------------------------TBC---------------------------------------------

How is it? I might not be able to update these 2 weeks or so because I have tests coming up.... So yeah... I'm sorry if this chapter was bad, it's just that it's already midnight where i am and i'm sleepy... =.= Thanks everyone for comments! Will update whenever i can!