Chapter 11 - ROFL

You Stole My Heart

Previously…

-Soohyun POV-

I was observing Dongho’s  every little feature, when I suddenly heard Kibum call me. “Soohyun-hyung!”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I looked at Kibum questioningly. “Soohyun-hyung……” he looked at me, grinning. “What’s so fascinating huh?” “Uh…..er……..nothing…?” I faked a sheepish smile. “If you say so~” he nodded slowly, looking quite unconvinced. Oh crap! Scratch that! I’M BUSTED!!!

The innocent Dongho just looked at me with huge eyes, as if asking “What are you guys talking about?” but decided not to make a sound.

-End of Soohyun POV-

-Narrator POV-

Suddenly, Kibum remembered something.

“Kebinnie and Dongho-ah, since you know about me and these pabos already,” Kibum was cut off by Soohyun and Kiseop. “Hey! What do you mean by “pabos”?!” The two generals said in unison.

Kibum continued talking after the two had shut up when they received a death glare. “Would you like to come along with us on a trip to the oracle to find out more about the aura? I don’t feel assured to leave you alone with any of my soldiers.”

Kevin looked like he was thinking about it, before he glanced at Dongho and nodded with a bright smile.

Kibum returned the smile. “Okay then! We can leave in a while!” he turned to look at Kiseop and Soohyun. “Soohyun-hyung, Kiseoppie, where are JungMin-hyung and HyungJun-hyung?”  

“Ah… they’re overlooking some matters back at the castle. We can pick them up and leave any time now.”  Kiseop replied.

“Come on you two, we’ll bring you back to the castle with us.” Kibum grinned. “But first, we’ll have to get you some proper clothes to wear….” Kibum eyed the rags that they donned, not in disgust, but worried that they would catch a cold, especially while they were on a trip. Plus, he wanted them, especially his little Kevinnie, to wear better clothes.

Kevin and Dongho blushed, embarrassed of what they wore.

“AWW~! SO CUTE!!!” Both Kibum and Soohyun exclaimed in unison when they saw the 2 boys blush.  Then they turned to look at each other, and as if planned, they both raised a brow each, at the same time. Everyone chuckled at the two dorky men.

However, Kiseop seemed to notice that Kevin and Dongho felt a little ashamed and out of place because of their clothes. “Come on guys, we’ll find you two something nice to wear!” Kiseop smiled gently and the two boys were lead out to the marketplace.

They hopped from one stall to another, looking for a perfect outfit for them. The 3 boys from the castle checked out one outfit, then another.

After loads of laughter and fun while picking clothes, Kevin and Dongho settled on a coat each, which looked very nice on them. It was also comfortable and warm.

“I’m hungry…” Kibum pouted. “let’s teleport back to the castle to grab a bite before we leave.” The others nodded, also feeling hungry.

“Hold hands!!!” Kiseop announced excitedly, while everybody gave him a (=.=) look. Kiseop noticed their reaction. “What?”

-Back at the castle-

“Oh Bummie! You’re back! I was so worried about you! You were gone since last night without telling MOI!!!” Queen Xander rushed to hug his son. Soon after, King Eli walked to them, adding sternly. “Your mother was really worried about you, young man.”

“I’m ok, umma! Oh yeah! Me, HyungJun, JungMin, Soohyun and Kiseop are going on a trip, for some mission. And these two,” He stepped out of the way to reveal Kevin and Dongho, who were hiding behind them. “will be joining us to see the oracle.”

Kevin and Dongho were really nervous as they thought the King and Queen would despise them for their lowly background. However, they smiled warmly at them which made them feel very welcomed.

“Son,” King Eli spoke up. “The journey to the oracle is a very dangerous one. Are you sure you guys can do this? It would be better for you to bring a few more men-”

“It’s ok appa. Unless you’re doubting my abilities. Not only mine, but HyungJun, JungMin, Soohyun and Kiseop’s too!” Kibum said, giving the best puppy eyes ever. When he saw King Eli let out a huge sigh, he knew that he had won.

“Umma, we’re hungry.” Kibum whined while rubbing his tummy. “Oh, I’ll ask the chefs to whip up a meal.”

“Ah! No need, you can dismiss them for now.” An idea struck the prince. “We’ll go cook ourselves!” Kibum clapped happily like a little child. “B-but son-” King Eli was cut off by his son once again. “Don’t worry appa! We won’t dirty the kitchen!”

‘We won’t mess up the kitchen… We’ll only burn down the whole kitchen…” Kiseop who was keeping quiet all this while thought.

“Let’s go find HyungJun-hyung and JungMin-hyung!” With that said, Kibum pulled the guys along with him, leaving his appa and umma shaking their heads gently at their childish son.

-In the kitchen-

The chefs and waiters were all dismissed and only the 5 of them were in the huge kitchen.

They were grouped into pairs, Kibum with Kevin, Soohyun with Dongho, HyungJun with JungMin, and for Kiseop, let’s just say that he was not really cooking, but going around annoying the others.

Kevin knows a bit or two about cooking from his late ajumma and ajussi. He chuckled as Kibum was cutting the carrots in such thick slices. He found this childish prince very VERY adorkable.

“Bummie-hyung! Not like this!” Kevin took over the knife and sliced the carrots and spring onions into thin slices, showing Kibum the CORRECT way of The Art Of Slicing.

When they had finished preparing the ingredients, they laid everything neatly on the table.

“What sauce is this?” Soohyun asked, confused by the different names of each ingredient. Kibum took the small bowl of sauce and sniffed at it before announcing very confidently. “I think it’s Balsamic sauce.”

Everyone burst into laughter, practically Rolling-On-The-Floor-Laughing. “What?” Kibum asked, puzzled. Hearing that, everyone only laughed even harder, until they had to clutch onto their tummies in pain because they laughed too hard.

“It’s Balsamic VINEGAR!” Queen Xander and Kevin said at the same time.

“Umma, when did you come in?”

“When you said…..Balsamic sauce~” Queen Xander bit harshly on his lips so that he wouldn’t laugh. When he couldn’t hold it in anymore, he rushed out of the kitchen to avoid laughing in front of his son and annoy him further.

Kibum pouted once again. “Enough! Quickly eat and we’ll head off!” Kevin was still laughing, but tried hard to suppress his laughter and walked to Kibum. “Bummie-hyung! Don’t be m-mad~” He started laughing again and could barely contain his laughter while saying the last word.

The prince frowned, but still thought Kevin looked super cute while Laughing His Off.

-----------------------------------------------------TBC---------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I managed to write out this chapter earlier! Actually it was more of a bonus chapter. Was just reminiscing the days with Naggy Monkey Xander and Dorky Kibum... I miss them so terribly much... I just suddenly thought of Bummie's "Balsamic sauce" when my mom and I went to buy Balsamic Vinegar for cooking...

Can't believe that Xander and Bum have been out of U-KISS for.....*counts* about a month already... :'(

On a happier note, thank you to my readers! I LOVE YOU GUYS! My confession!!! xD

And, i have no idea what their clothes look like, don't ask me! XD Use your imagination! If you can't imagine it, go watch Barney!