Chapter 26 - Returning

You Stole My Heart

 

Previously…

Dongho was now knelt beside Soohyun’s body, shaking him. The tears that welled up in his eyes came rolling down.

“Kevin,” Hanbyul called, “You should be able to recover them. Just concentrate on making them well again.”

“I… I’ll try…” Kevin replied, he would do anything to recover them.

-

Kevin focused his mind on healing them and closed his eyes. Magically, the blood that was pooled on the ground travelled back slowly into the wounds and the wounds healed themselves, as if everything was travelling in reverse. Before they knew it, they were as good as new again. Everyone was in awe.

Kevin’s eyes fluttered open and was amazed himself at his work. He looked over at the oracle who smiled at him.

-

Soohyun opened his eyes and saw Dongho kneeling beside him crying. He reached out a hand weakly to place on his cheek. Dongho gasped and clutched onto his hand as Soohyun sat up to hug him. Crying into his embrace, Dongho muttered something that made him smile.

“Idiot… sob… never s-scare me…sob… like that again”

-

HyungJun eyes flew open. He thought he had died. ‘Was it just a dream??’ he thought. At that moment, he saw JungMin unconscious beside him. ‘I-it wasn’t a dream…’ He panicked. Before he passed out, he clearly remembered JungMin getting hit because of him.

“JungMin! JungMin!” He shook him harshly. His tears threatened to fall when…

“mm… let me sleep a while more…” JungMin groaned without opening his eyes, and rolled over. When HyungJun heard a snore coming from him, he smacked him, hard, causing him to jump up. “Idiot…” HyungJun spat at him, leaving a confused JungMin.

-

They were getting ready to go back to the palace. They said their goodbyes and thanked them for their help.

Just as they were about to leave, YoungSaeng turned back to take a last glance at KyuJong who was smiling sadly. He tried to hide the hurt in his eyes and left with the others on their horses.

‘I will come back for you…’

------------------------------------------------------------TBC------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for the VERY late update! 

And it's really short, but imma probably update with the other half later (cuz i'm in school now) or latest tomorrow, ok? :D

Do leave a comment!