Chapter 9 - And they meet

You Stole My Heart

Warning: Please take note that the POVs in this chapter changes quite a few times ^^~

-Kevin POV-

The same thing has been happening recently... Someone had been visiting me at night. Through my sub-conscious mind, I always felt the same warmth wrapped around me. Ever since the first night he visited me, I've stopped having those nightmares of what happened in the past.

I decided to stay up that night to see who my mysterious visitor was...

-End of Kevin POV-

-Kibum POV-

JungMin-hyung was a really wonderful addition to our gang. He was highly skilled in both magic and sword-fighting and was really helpful! I've discussed that aura that i had seen in the alley with the four of them. Unfortunately, none of us could determine what it was. We then decided that "it" might pose danger to the 2 boys, therefore wanting to seek help from the oracle. The oracle was however, quite a distance away from the castle.

Just then, i realised that the sun was already setting. In a hurry, I told the others that we would leave for the oracle's hideout the day after while we finish settling the stuff on hand.

After instructing them one what to do, in a snap of my fingers, I teleported myseld into te alley. This was what i had been doing since the first time i came. I hid myself behind the wall as i peeped in. The boy laid down on one side of the alley while the younger one laid on the opposite side.

Once the sun had set completely, they both looked as if asleep. Only then did I walk out of my hiding place andas usual, I sat down beside the older sleeping boy and just stared at him as I brushed his silky black locks aside. I chuckled as he was once again snuggling into my cloak. I couldn't help but stare dreamily at his face.

And now, the aura - whoever or whatever it was - did not come back to disturb the boy anymore,after it came back the second time. It was the next day after I first came to see the boy. I had sensed it again but it had disappeared immediately like before, as if terrified of me. However, it seemed more powerful than any of us!

After that day, I never sensed its presence again.

-End of Kibum POV-

-Kevin POV-

I had closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep for a while now. Wait... I hear footsteps approaching. Ok, 3, 2, 1, ACTION! I laid still yet relaxed to fool him into believing that I'm asleep.

I felt his warmth around me and i presumed that he was beside me now. He reached out his long, slender fingers to brush my hair out of my face. The warm palm then landed softly on my cheek, caressing it tenderly.

Taking this chance, my eyes flew open, only to stare at familiar dark orbs. I remember now! It was the same pair of eyes that kept appearing in my nightmare and from my past. The same deep eyes that always seemed to me in like a black hole.

We stared at each other in the eyes for a bit before he backed away, seemingly in shock. As he did so, he ended up under the moonlight where i could now see his face clearly. He was very handsome, and looked very familiar.

I gasped.

T-t-that man who caught me pickpocketing back in the maretplace?! What was he here for? For one thing, I knew he wasn't here to catch me, he could've done so long ago if he wanted to.

He too seemed to be utterly shocked as he hadn't moved at all, just stayed in the same pose, same expression, like a statue. I opened my mouth then. "Y-you....? What are you doing here?"

-End of Kevin POV-

-Kibum POV-

Suddeny, his eyes sprang open. I wasn't expecting this! I was shocked momentarily as we  stared into each other's eyes. As I broke out of my trance, I backed away, still shocked, only to ind myself basked in the moon's light.

'Oh crap' I thought. 'Bad move! Now he can see my face!' I mentally slapped myself.

Just then, he spoke in a soft voice. "Y-you....? What are you doing here?" His voice was as angelic as his face. I instantly got lost in his beautiful voice.

Breaking out of my thoughts yet again, I snapped my fingers and made myself invisible. Actually, this invisibility only worked on humans. Other creatures with active magic flowing in their veins would still be able to see me.

"You're a wizard, aren't you? Please come out~!" The voice of an angel spoke.

With that, i was more assured to show myself. With another snap of my fingers, I made myself reappear in front of the boy I had saved a few years ago.

"Er... Hi...?" I said awkwardly. I saw him blush as he replied "Hi", while looking down at his feet. I thought it was really cute to see him blush. Then came a moment of silence as I scratched the back of my nek.

He was the first one to break the dead silence. "You were the one who saved me when I was young weren't you?" I only nodded in response. What happened next really caught me off guard. He knelt down on the ground. "Thank you for saving my life, I owe my life to you!"

"No, please, get up!" I said as I reached for his arm and pulled him up gently.

For the next few seconds came another moment of silence. The sound of the wind howling in the darkness of the night could even be heard clearly.

"Erm... Hi, you can call me Kibum" I flashed my pearly whites at him. I decided that we needed a little introduction.

He blushed again and replied, "Kevin". I took note of his name as he smiled nervously. God, his smile is gorgeous! I almost melted right then and there! I facepalmed myself mentally. Why was I acting like a girl?!

"So you've been coming every night...?" He asked with question marks all over his face.

"Ah~" Oh yeah! I had to explain to him that he may be in danger right now! But before I started talking, I eyed the younger sleeping boy hesitantly. I think Kevin noticed that too.

"Oh, that's Dongho. I found him when he was a young boy - without parents, so I became his guardian" I nodded. "and don't mind him, he sleeps like a log!"

I chuckled at his cuteness.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------TBC-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for the late update! Was busy catching up with the work that i missed during my 1 week absence from school! Okay! So I Yay! Kibum and Kevin meets like I promised! But why is a warrior like Kibum fanboying over Kevin...? XD

I KNOW THIS WAS BORING! BUT I JUST HAD A LITTLE WRITER'S BLOCK. I HAD THE PLOT FOR THIS CHAPTER ALREADY. JUST DIDN'T KNOW HOW I SHOULD WRITE IT..

And was the switching between Kibum and Kevin's POVs too confusing for you guys? If it is, I will use a Narrator POV for these kind of scenes!

Comment replies in comment box! =] PLEASE COMMENT!!! COMMENTS MOTIVATE ME!

BTW, everybody took note that Kevin's hair color is not blondehere  right?  It's BLACK~ :D

On a personal note, JungMin looked AWESOME in person! He's so much more handsome in person! And he's sooooo SLIM! Wonderful LIVE vocals too:D And his Manager-ssi was also very VERY handsome, muscular and cute ^^~

Btw, I'm also a B2UTY, Cassie, BlackJack, A+, ELF:D