Chapter 21 – New Love

You Stole My Heart

Previously…

“Yes, you, honey.” She took his [kevin’s] hands into her palms. “The fate of this world lies in your hands, my dear.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“But how am I to do that?” Kevin asked, full of uncertainties.

“Nobody knows. Your powers have not fully matured yet and everything will only tell with time.”

“When will the darkness attack?” HyungJun asked. Kibum and the others looked at the Oracle, anticipating her reply.

“That we won’t know, but judging by the rate it’s strengthening, we can expect it to be soon.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The boys were venturing the place, as Hanbyul had told them to make themselves at home. It was a huge and beautiful place, it was as if it was a magnificent palace from the Chinese dynasties.

Suddenly, a voice reached Kibum’s head. He chuckled. “Son, when are you guys going to be back? Your mother misses you and keeps crying, it’s driving me insane!” King Eli’s voice said.

“Tell umma not to worry. We’re all ok. Appa, just kiss umma a few times and he’ll stop whining already.” He said telepathically in a teasing manner.

“Argh, whatever, just hurry come back.” Eli sent back the message, sounding quite annoyed. Kibum chuckled before turning back to the rest. “Eli appa just connected telepathically with me. He said to come back soon.” He said, half laughing, half saying.

“Let’s just hope this all passes soon…” Soohyun sighed.

Meanwhile, they would all be staying there until the battle is over and would be training there.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YoungSaeng was wandering around, alone. He still couldn’t help but to miss HyunJoong, the person he’d been closest to all his life. ‘I wonder if I’ll ever be able to love again…’ he thought.

Just then, a draft of wind blew over and he caught a smell of someone. He was a vampire, of course he had a strong sense of smell. The smell was light and sweet, like the peach blossoms that filled the place, mixed with a natural baby scent.

He was instantly hooked onto the smell and unknowingly trailed it. It was simply mesmerizing. The scent became stronger and stronger with every step he took. He kept following it until he saw a figure in sight. It was a beautiful young girl with fair and smooth skin. Her beauty even more prominent as she was dressed in a white silk robe with her long hair put up, a few locks still dangling free by the sides of her head.

She was standing under the peach blossom trees by a pond, the peach blossom flowers falling off the tree surrounding her.

-YoungSaeng POV-

I don’t know whether I was hallucinating, but I thought I saw the most beautiful creature on earth. The peach blossoms detached themselves off the tree branches and looked as if they were swirling around her before softly landing on the ground.

Then, I felt something I thought I would never feel again. My once-dead heart started thumping rhythmically again, but for a girl. (Of course I didn’t mean it literally – I’m a vampire, I’m a living dead, my heart couldn’t really start beating again.)

I let my heart take over my mind and the next thing I knew, I found myself right in front of the maiden. She spun around gracefully, looking at me in my eyes. I felt a click in my heart. It was as if piecing 2 pieces of jigsaw puzzles together, and they fit perfectly.

“Excuse me, sir? Sir?” Her melodious voice drifted into my ears as her huge doe eyes stared back into mine. I felt her small petite hand on my shoulder.

“Sir?” she tapped. I broke out of my trance.

“Why are you staring at me like that?” Her cherry red lips parted and more of her smooth voice drifted out of .

“Oh, sorry miss.” I realised how rude I was to stare at the maiden like that and immediately apologized, rather sheepishly and awkwardly.

She giggled. “You think I’m a girl?”

“Aren’t you?” I was confused.

“I’m a boy! Name’s KyuJong by the way.” He stuck out his hands for a handshake and smiled at me. How beautiful his smile was.

“I’m so sorry,” I was a bit in shock. How could any boy be so pretty? “I’m YoungSaeng. Nice to meet you.” I took his hand into mine and shook it. His hand seemed to fit perfectly in my slightly larger one and it was unbelievably smooth.

^ KyuJong as a girl

 < Kyu's robe. (Can you guys see it? If not can go here: https://picasaweb.google.com/100880283199772742318/Jun182011?authkey=Gv1sRgCJ7sjeznuPqyKQ#5619470178454688418        )) 

imager.php?id=2007439&t=o
GIFSoup" />imager.php?id=2007439&t=o
GIFSoup" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

^ YoungSaeng staring at Kyu.

 -Meanwhile-

Kibum and Kevin were strolling in the garden.

“Bummie-hyung, I’m not too sure about all this…” Kevin started.

He was about to continue when Kibum cut him short. “Kebinnie, don’t worry. You can do it. And you have me to protect you,” he crouched down to be at eye-level with Kevin. “I won’t ever let anyone or anything hurt you,” His eyes, full of love bore into Kevin’s ones. “Do you trust me, Kebinnie?”

Without even pausing to think, Kevin nodded his head exaggeratedly and finally, his lips curved into a bright smile and his eyes also curved into a very cute eye smile that Kibum tried hard not to squeal at. (If he did squeal, his image as a perfect prince would fly away from him in an instant.)

Kibum stood back up and ruffled his now-blonde hair. Giggling, he ran off. Kibum chased after him. Kevin turned around a few times while running to stick out his tongue at Kibum playfully. Just then, Kibum was closing the distance between them and he threw himself onto Kevin, tackling him down on the ground.

Both were rolling about on the ground, with Kibum tickling Kevin relentlessly. “Ah! Bummie-hyung! Stop… tickling… me! AHAHAHA~” Kevin screamed out, trying to get away from Kibum’s tickle attacks.

Kibum stopped tickling him and started biting him like a lion. “AHHHH!!!! BUMMIE-HYUNG!!! STOP IT!!!” Kevin laughed. Kibum ignored his pleas and continued biting him. Knowing that protesting was no use, Kevin decided to play along and pretended to faint after getting bitten.

Kibum laughed and released him.

It was finally a break from all the happenings lately and Kibum was enjoying this moment very much. He decided that he had to place his confession on hold some more, at least until the battle was over, IF they survived it…

imager.php?id=1422641&t=o
GIFSoup" />imager.php?id=1422641&t=o
GIFSoup" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> < Kibum biting Kevin

----------------------------------------------------------TBC------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hi guys! Sorry for the late update. Had a writer's block T^T Then i decided to make it a couple-time chappy! Just to let you guys have a break from the weird aura thing and the evilness XD Haha! Enjoy!

Btw, i hope my GIFs work well. And i miss Kemaru so terribly much D':