Chapter 17 - Possessed

You Stole My Heart

Previously…

She gasped and looked horror-struck as she picked out the strands of blonde hair gently, careful not to wake the boy up… ‘Why was she so shocked?’ Kibum thought, ‘it was only a few strands of blonde hair... Unless…it had something to do with the “super powers” Kevin had displayed earlier when he defeated the vampires…?’

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“How…it’s happening faster than I expected… no… must…destroy…him…” she muttered almost incoherently. She was about to hurt Kevin when Kibum suddenly sprang up and grabbed the old lady by her wrists in a bone-crushing grip.

“LET.GO” she hissed. Kibum flinched a little at how drastic her change was – from a supposedly “nice” old lady to this. She tried to protest, she was stronger than any normal human, but Kibum was still stronger. He held her down.

The others, including Kevin, woke up to the commotion. They all rushed into Kibum and Kevin’s room at once to see Kevin sitting up on the bed, looking at Kibum and the old lady in shock. “What happened?” They all asked in unison. Dongho climbed onto the bed and hugged his shocked hyung.

“She tried to attack Kevin when we were sleeping.” Kibum answered. She was still struggling fiercely under Kibum’s grip and glared at the newcomers. Her eyes glowed red. It was so red that it could even be seen through the dark.

“She’s possessed,” YoungSaeng stated calmly. The others all looked at him as a signal for him to continue talking, but before he could say anything else, they all had the answer already.

A black cloud of mist with no definite shape flew out of her body and laughed menacingly at the looks of realization on their faces before flying out of the open window. It vanished into thin air.

The lifeless body fell limp in their arms and her skin instantly turned icy cold. Kiseop placed two fingers under her nostrils. “She’s…dead…”

“Crap…” Kibum cursed, rubbing his temples. “We have to leave this place immediately.”

-----------------------------------------------------TBC----------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter! But it's holidays over here for almost the whole of June and i'm going overseas. I'll be going to Indonesia. Just a little getaway where there won't be internet xD I just wanted to leave you guys something before i left. The holiday won't be long (:

Also, i forgot to add this into the A/N in previous chapters, but THANKS TO MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS AND I'M HAPPY YOU GUYS ARE COMMENTING MORE ^^ I also actually have a few new fanfic ideas but i wanted to finish this one first. They'll also be Kemaru and U-KISS and SS501 couples since there's not many Kemaru writers here...? The next one i predict will be quite angsty since i write angst better :3

Okiez, i gotta shut up now ^^ See you guys when i'm back! :D