Chapter 10 - That kid...

You Stole My Heart

-Narrator POV-

After Kibum had explained everything to Kevin, he only gave him a blank expression in response, probably trying to digest all of the information. The prince decided to give him the silence he needed and just stared at his every facial expression.

All of a sudden, Kevin lunged at him, pulling into his embrace. Kibum was momentarily shocked.

“Bummie-hyung…….. Thank you” he mumbled into Kibum’s chest. Kibum broke out of his trance and hugged the boy back, half grinning, half smirking as he heard his nickname.

“You’re welcome,” Kibum spoke gently, with Kevin still hugging him. “Bummie-hyung huh? But I like it, my little Kebinnie~”

Upon hearing that, Kevin immediately let go of Kibum, only to see the smirk on his face, and blushed furiously.

“K-k-k-kebinnie??” he stuttered.

“Yes, my little Kebinnie! You’re so cute when you blush!” Kibum teased, pinching the boys’ cheeks lightly, making Kevin blush even harder – if that was even possible.

A while later…

It was already getting late into the night, but the two were still talking about many things. Both of them were even surprised that they could talk about so much on their first meeting…

As they were talking, the prince suddenly felt something heavy on his shoulder. He turned to see Kevin’s head on his shoulder, sleeping soundly. That angelic face, with adorable chubby cheeks, looking so……………….. kissable.

Kibum’s cheeks flushed and he shook his head hard, as if trying to shake the thought out of his head.

Slowly, Kibum succumbed to his fatigue and fell into a deep slumber, head resting on top of Kevin’s.

-Next Morning-

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!” A resounding scream yelled through the entire alley, which seemed to spread to the now-crowded marketplace, as all the shoppers stopped in their steps and turned to look towards the alley where the 2 boys and the prince were.

Kevin and Kibum awoke due to the deafening scream and stared at Dongho, who was looking at them with eyes as wide and round as eggs, pointing to Kibum.

“OMG!!! WHO ARE YOU??!!!!” Dongho shouted, his accusing finger still directed at Kibum. “HOW DARE YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF MY KEVIN-HYUNG???!!!!!”

“Wha-“

“TELL ME! YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE OF KEVIN-HYUNG DIDN’T YOU!” Kevin tried to tell everything to Dongho, but he couldn’t as Dongho had already pulled him behind his back.

Dongho turned back to look at Kevin, “Kevin-hyung! Are you ok? Tell me what happened and my foot will be on his !” Dongho said – more like screamed – protectively. Kibum only raised a brow and smirked. “YAH! YOU BASTARD!!!” Dongho was about to charge towards the smirking man, but Kevin immediately placed himself in between the two.

“Dongho, stop it. Hyung’s fine, nothing happened.” He said in an annoyed tone.

“Hyung, I was just worried!”

“I know.” Kevin smiled softly before ruffling up Dongho’s hair.

The younger one only pouted, still eyeing the prince with a dirty look.

“Dongho” Kevin said in a stop-your-nonsense kind of tone.

“Fine!” he jutted out his bottom lip and folded his arms across his chest. “But you must explain everything to me!”

The two older boys had finished speaking and Dongho’s dirty look was wiped away. He was now looking up at them with huge eyes, like a little kid listening to a fairytale.

“OH ME GOSH!!!! SO SWEEEEEEEET!!!” Dongho squealed. “ So you mean it’s like what happens in stories? The hero saves the princess and all?”

Kibum chuckled at the cute kid who was being hit on the back of his head by Kevin. “I’m not a princess!”

“Well, you’re as pretty as a princess!” Kibum grinned.

Kevin blushed as red as a tomato and stammered. “I-i-i-I’m not p-pretty! I’m a guy! I’m handsome!”

“No, you’re pweety, Kevin-NOONA~” Dongho teased and stuck out his tongue.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a while of chatting, 2 men walked into the alley, both dressed in cloaks and armed with a sword each.

“Your highness,” one of the men bowed. “Your HIGHNESS?!” Dongho and Kevin both yelled out. The speaking men eyed them for a second, before continuing. “Everything is settled at the castle. I figured you would be here, again.”

“Thank you, Soohyun.” He smiled, then turned to the two confused boys. “Erm….” He smiled sheepishly while scratching the back of his head. “I’m the Prince of Xanderland, and these are two of my most-trusted generals, Soohyun,” he pointed to the man who spoke, “and Kiseop” he pointed at the other.

As Kevin and Dongho looked flustered at the sudden news and were going to kneel down, Kibum stopped them from doing it. “Just treat me like normal, Soohyun-hyung and Kiseoppie and the other 2 treats me like normal too, except when in front of others.” He smiled softly.

“And my little Kebinnie, you can still call me Bummie-hyung.” The prince said teasingly. Kevin blushed at that while Dongho and Kiseop held amused expressions on their faces. Meanwhile, Soohyun wasn’t paying attention to anything. He was only staring at Dongho, who was oblivious to the stare…

-End of Narrator POV-

-Soohyun POV-

Once I set foot into the alley, I was instantly attracted to this boy… Slightly tanned skin and silky brown hair, not to mention a really cute face, which was also somewhat pretty. Later, I found out that this boy’s name was Dongho, through the others’ conversations.

Just looking at this kid, his utterly adorable facial expression completely gained all of my attention… I was processing every inch of this boy into my head, his pouts, scrunching up of his nose, his beautiful eyes and his plump lips… He had a sassy attitude, but that was all part of him that attracted me even more.

I was observing his every little feature, when I suddenly heard Kibum me. “Soohyun-hyung!”

--------------------------------------------------TBC-------------------------------------------------------------- 

A/N: I'm so sorry guys! You've waited long! Hope you guys are still with me!

Btw, is this chapter too short? I don't know... It's already close to 1000 words... I'm very bad at estimating the length...

Thank you for your nice comments everyone! And now, with the Japan situation getting worser, i'd like everyone to pray for Japan! That's the least everyone can do to help! :D

Please comment, everyone! Even my silent readers! My battery in my laptop is running out so TTYL!  Comment replies at the end of the day! THANK YOU EVERYONE! And please COMMENT!!! =]