Chapter 8 - Ghost and Battle

You Stole My Heart

[A/N: Hey people~~~ And Subscribers!!! Sorry for the late update! And i realised there are people here who do not subscribe... Those people, please subscribe kays? ^^]

[IMPORTANT] Sudden changeof plans:D I know i said "Kevin's BLONDE locks", but now, with the change of plans, please ignore what i said and imagine him in BLACK hair. Okiez? ^^ Thank You!

-Kevin POV-

After so many sleepless nights, I finally had a good sleep last night. I remember that i had that dream again, it was very uncomfortable, however, something made the dream stop - a warm hand on my forehead, i felt. I awoke to find a black cloak draped over me. Somehow, i did not question why it was there, it must have belonged to that someone anyway. I snuggled into the warm fabric. I had a weird feeling, it's as if i knew who put it over me deep inside...

I held the piece of cloth in my hands as i sat up. I nuzzles my face into it. The scent on it made me feel warm. It smelt very manly(A:N/ LOL~ xD) and somewhat .....familiar?? The sense of fondness and familiarity was undoubtly there but i shook it to the back of my head as i had to wake Dongho up. Waking him up can take up to half an hour! *sighs* Typical teenage boy...

I crouched beside the sleeping fat pig Dongho and began to shake him lightly. "Dongho-ah... wake up.... Dongho-ah~" I called him softly.

Without opening his eyes, he waved his hand lazily in my face, as if swatting a fly and rolled over so that his back was now facing me. He then mumbled some words incoherently. "ashfn fhurkj fgwf" I chuckled as i continued waking him up.

-End of Kevin POV-

-Dongho POV-

I felt a warm hand shaking me gently and somebody calling for me to get up. "ashfn fhurkj fgwf " I mumbled lazily as i stirred. I wanted to say "Leave me alone~" but I guess that turned out very.....badly.. Aish! To hell with words and mornings! I was never a morning person. I love the morning sun and all but the part i hate most is the waking up part.

The pair of hands continued shaking me and that high-pitched yet soft voice calling out for me. Whoever that is, when i wake up, i seriously have to tell him never to speak in that creepy voice again. It's seriously freaky! If i didn't know better, i would have thought it was a ghost! Hah! Wait..... it could be a ghost! We're living in a magical world after all!

Hesitantly, I opened my eyes. My eyes instantly grew wide as i screamed at the top of my lungs. "AHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Crouched over me was a black figure. I could not see its face as it was blocking the rays of the morning sun. The figure seemed to jump at m shrill.

"AHHHHHHHH!!! Don't come near me!" I screamed, but my screams soon turned into whimpers. "Don't hurt me......" It still kept coming closer to me. Before i knew it, my body was pressed up against the wall. My hands stretched out on both sides of me, desperately grabbing onto the bricks protruding out of the unevenly-built wall. I was grabbing onto it for my dear life, eyes shut closed and chanting "God, save me... God.... save me.... Oh God... save me... Don't hurt me... don't hurt me please..." continuously.

"Dongho-ah! It's me! Kevin-hyung!" IT shouted. I refused to open my eyes to whatever grotesque scene of a disfigured ghost like those in stories.

"A-a-arasso... This Kevin-hyung, don't hurt me... Please... Let me go..."  I whimpered still. "W-w-wait...How do you know my name? " my voice became firmer. "Kevin hyung as in Kevin Woo??"

I heard IT sigh. "Yes, Dongho... Kevin Woo here. Can you open your eyes now?"

My eyes sprung open. I clutched onto my chest as I heaved in relief. I saw Kevin-hyung standing in front of me with his arms crossed over his chest.

"What the.....?! Hyung! You scared me there! I thought i was a goner!" I whined.

"I can see that." hyung answered in a matter-of-factly tone.

"Whatever. Anyway hyung, where on earth did you get that cloak?"

"I don't know. I found it on me when i woke up this morning."

I gasped in shock dramatically - on purpose. A mischievous grin formed itself on my face. "Hyung! Could it be from a secret admirer?" I teased, wriggling my brows up and down.

I could see him reddening up as he looked down nervously at his feet. "N-n-NO!" He yelled, trying to hide his shy voice. "A-AH! We have to get to work already. Q-quick, let's go!" His obvious attempt to change the topic. He turned around and scratched the back of his head awkwardly and walked out of the alley.

I chuckled and ran up to him. "Hyung! I was just joking!" I said in my "aegyo" tone. I slung my arms around his neck and pulled him out into the marketplace before he could say anything else.

-End of Dongho POV-

-Narrator POV-

At the Royal Palace.. The friendly battle or rather, exchange of skills, took place.

"FIGHT!" King Eli's loud voice boomed throughout the garden, where the fight was to be held.

Immediately after the signal, the two warriors charged towards each other with their swords. The sound of metal clashing together was heard as everyone in the castle was gathered around them, watching the battle with much interest.

After 5 minutes, a winner had yet to emerge as the swords continued making contact with each other. Instead of the two opponents running out of energy as time passed, the battle only got more intense.

JungMin delivered a powerful strike of the sword but Kibum managed to dodge it. Instead, he jumped up high in the air. And before his feet touched the ground again, he ed his sword towards JungMin.

Completely thrown off guard by the prince's quick and nimble attack, he lost. As Kibum landed on the grass, the trees and grass all swayed in the wind, as if bowing to him in respect, as much as the crowd did. Everyone burst into applause for the winner, their prince.

The two young men were still in their poses - JungMin kneeled on the green, crisp grass, with Kibum's sword jut by his throat. Both were panting hard and drenched in sweat. (A/N: Imagine the HOT image of two handsome men, panting and sweat dripping from their bangs~ XD)

The prince laid his sword on the grass, then reached his hand out to JungMin which was gracefully accepted. Kibum pulled him up until they were levelled with each other and they shook hands. Indeed, it was the battle of their lives, both were having the same thoughts: I have never had a better opponent than you.

"Well, Sir Park JungMin, it seems like you have lost so you may leave-" The king was interrupted by his son.

"Appa, although Sir JungMin has lost to me, he had nonetheless been the greatest opponent all my life." He then turned to JungMin. "Sir JungMin, would you accept my request for you to be one of my generals, alongside with my right hand men, HyungJun, Soohyun and Kiseop?" The 3 mentioned men stepped out of the crowd and stood behind Kibum.

JungMin's eyes lit up immediately as he once again flashed his charismatic smile and agreed. "It'll be my greatest honour, your highness." He bowed.

-------------------------------------------------------------TBC-----------------------------------------------------------------

A:N/ How is it? Sorry if it was crappy... it's midnight here in Singapore already~ *yawns* Anyway, thanks for all your kind comments. And BIG thanks to @fishykevinwoo and @little_miss_psycho for never failing to comment!  

Oh yeah! I'm SOOOOOO excited! I'll be seeing Sir Park JungMin *ahem* tomorrow! Going to his fanmeet! ^^ Oh yeah, any ELFs here? Recently im into SUJU a LOT! ELFs, please tell me who your SUJU bias is! Mine is the talented Mochi Henry! Kekeke~

Comment replies in the comment box right after this~! Then gonna sleeep so that i'll be ENERGETIC tomorrow! People says JungMin looks much better in person!!!

OH YEAH! I have so many things to say today -________- Sorry, one last thing! I'm really sorry for the lack of Kemaru! Sorry sorry sorry sorry *does dance and all* Just wanted to say SORRY! Kemaru's coming RIGHT UP!

Thank you for your kind attention! TTYL~ Love Ya! :DDD