The Notebook

I'll Remember for Both of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Months Later*

(BOM POV)

Waking up beside him, seeing his angelic sleeping face, I can’t help but tear-up. Being with him felt so surreal. I have never imagined we’d end up like this.

My feelings for him led me into an emotional roller-coaster. I can’t count how many times I’ve said I’d give up on him and then change my mind and fight for him. So many things have happened already. I’ve done so many stupid things for him to remember me as a part of his past.

Now, all those efforts have paid off. Though he still can’t remember me, I could only care less. What matters to me now is that he knows I’m part of his present and hopefully, his future.

I reached for my bag and took out a notebook. I carry this around wherever I go and I look at it whenever I feel down or when I just want to think about him. I’ve made this our ‘memory book’.

When I knew Top lost his memories, I was torn into pieces and I thought everything was over. I spent so many nights crying myself to sleep until one day I got tired. I thought of ways to help him recover his memories so I took this notebook and wrote down all important events that happened.

At first, it was like my T-O-P journal. I wrote about my feelings on everything that concerns him – The day they moved next door, the day we paid them a visit and I became his friend. Even our memories at school, I wrote down. Every single one of it, especially the school fair – it was my most cherished memory of him.

I stared at a page looking at our picture during that particular time. I touched the photo of his smiling-teenage-face and brought a smile to mine as well.

“I look that good huh? Even my picture mesmerizes you” I looked at my side and saw the half-awake Top placing his arms around my waist. “What’s that you’re doing?” he asked, cuddling closer to me. I could only smile at his cuteness.

I closed the notebook and placed it on the bedside table and cuddled back at him. “Nothing. It’s just something for us to remember” I whispered in his ear.

“Can I see it?” curiosity won over him.

“Of course. It’s actually for you. It’s about us.” I said before I closed my eyes and slept.

(TOP POV)

I reached for the notebook she was once holding. It made me so curious when she described it as something for us to remember. She said she made it for me. I wondered if this is a product of her trying to help me recover my memories.

I scanned every page and saw a lot of pictures of us together. There were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter