Cupids

I'll Remember for Both of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh baby, I knew it…” Dara said as she came out of the bathroom and lay beside Jiyong in bed. “The love is definitely there but they are just both scared to let them feel it”

“I think Bom, is stuck in the past” Jiyong continued “When we talked, she told me that she badly wants Top to remember his past because she thinks it’s the only way for him to love her” he explained

“That’s not true!”

“I know; but she can’t help but feel that way. She still thinks that she can’t make him love her again”

“If she only knew” Dara said loud enough for Jiyong to look at her questioningly as if saying “What do you mean?”  Dara got the hint and explained. “Well, I talked with Tabi too and he’s really confused right now about his feelings.”

Jiyong listened as Dara went on with her story. “He told me he still isn’t sure of his feelings for her. He’s also scared because he thinks that Unnie loves the Top from the past. He thinks she couldn’t accept him for who he is now”

“Those two…” Jiyong finally spoke. “We should do something”

The couple looked at each other and smiled. They have been thinking the same thing all along. Top and Bom needed to have an alone time together - away from everything else. They need to rekindle the feelings they have for each other. They spent the night thinking how to execute the plan and they slept hoping that it will work.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 “You what?!” Bom shrieked at what Dara asked of her.

“Come on Unnie, just join us. It’ll be fun”

“Are you kidding me? You know I’m terrible at dancing.”

“Unnie.. with all the wedding preparations going on, I feel very stressed and tired. Still, I have to do this dance lessons with Jiyong. It’s not something I look forward to but I think I can handle it if you’ll be there. Come on! Please?” Dara pleaded like a little kid.

“Oh my God. What have I gotten myself into?” she slapped her forehead and looked at Dara “Alright. I’ll be there… You so owe me, Dara!”

Dara flew over at Bom and gave her the tightest hug. She immediately messaged Jiyong.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Baby Girl

I did it!!! Unnie’s on board.

How about you?

Tell me about it, Ok?

Love you!

Jiyong placed the phone back on his pocket and looked back at Top. “So, what do you think? Will you be kind enough to join me in this misery?”

“Absolutely NOT. Do I look like I can dance, to you?” Top said, unable to believe what Jiyong had just asked of him.

“Well then, I don’t think I can persuade you no matter what I do” Top nodded in agreement as Jiyong stood up from the couch. “I think I’ll just have to look for another partner for Bommie…” Jiyong said fast under his breath but loud enough for Top to hear.

“Who-W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter