They're Back (Part II)

I'll Remember for Both of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jiyong! You’re Back!” Bom greeted her friend with a smile. “Where’s Dara?”

Jiyong was standing in front of Bom’s house paying her a visit after coming home from their vacation. He smiled at her as he entered her house. He came over to see how she was doing after leaving her to care for Top.

“She’s at Seunghyun’s place. She wanted to visit him, maybe to thank him for not coming with us on that vacation.” He said laughing.

“Congratulations are in order then” she said as she gave him a hug. “I’m so happy for you. Finally, you have won your fight and now with the person you truly love”

“Thank you Bom. I’m really happy…… So, how about you? How have you been?” he asked

“I’m doing just fine. Nothing much had happened. Besides, you were only gone for a few weeks”

“How’s Seunghyun?” he asked. He wanted an update about the status of her relationship with Top. Jiyong and Dara even spent a day of their vacation just talking about how they could set them up. Having Bom over at Top’s place had been their plan to bring the two closer. Jiyong kept on texting Bom to make sure that she’ll come over Top’s place and take care of him.

“He’s just fine. We spent time together when you guys were gone and it’s really fun”

“…and?” he signaled her to go on with her story.

“Huh? That’s it. We just hang out” she said “If you’re asking if he remembers me already, he doesn’t. He’s still the same. Healthy but cannot remember me” she said in a soft voice.

Jiyong felt her sadness. He knew how much Bom wanted to spend this time with Top in order to help him try to remember her from his memories. Hearing that Bom failed with her plan made him sad as well.

“I’m sorry Bommie. I know that what you’re going through right now is really hard but I’ll be here to help you. Everything will work out just fine.”

“I don’t know anymore Ji. I brought him to places we’ve been and done the things we loved doing but he st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter