Reunion

I'll Remember for Both of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TOP! Oh God, please let him be Okay.  I don’t know what’s happening to him…Bom can already feel her body getting weaker and weaker. Her hands are trembling on the wheel as she looks at the unconscious man beside her. She completely forgot about why she was in that place - she forgot about Jiyong. All she can think of right now is the man she loves, and what she’ll do to save him - she drove as fast as she could to the hospital.          

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(BOM POV)

I sat on his bedside looking at his face. How I’ve longed to be close to him like this. I traced on his features and felt his soft skin against my fingertips…  My trace led to his lips and I wanted so much to know how it feels to kiss it. I moved my face closer to his and I haven’t noticed his phone vibrating. A tear fell from my eyes as I gave him a soft kiss. “I missed you” I whispered to his ear and sat back.

The blinking lights from his phone caught my attention. I got them and looked at who’s calling. The name registered was “Honey”. Sadness enveloped my emotions as I realized once again that the person lying in this bed is not the same person I used to know. Well, he might be the same person but one thing’s for sure – he’s not mine anymore. What am I thinking? HE wasn’t even mine to begin with.

The call stopped and I felt sorry for his girl. She must’ve been worried sick about him. I decided to give her a call… Just as I’ve expected, within a second, I could hear the worried tone of her voice from the other line.

"Hello, Seunghyun?" She said too quickly.

"Hi, I'm sorry to have called you but... Seunghyun's in the hospital. I... I just saw your number as his most recent contact so I called... please come" I said and ended the call.

Moments later a loud thud was heard from the door and a woman rushed to Seunghyun’s side. I let go of my hold on his hand and made room for her. My head was kept down, a bit embarrassed since she saw that I was holding his boyfriend’s hand.

 “Bom, why are you here? You brought him here?” I suddenly looked up and saw Jiyong standing beside me. I was so shocked that I wasn’t able to say anything and just stared at him.

“How? Did you just find him lying on the ground as well? You have a thing for that huh?” I looked at him with my tearful eyes, and I knew that he was worried.

“It’s him” I told him. I saw him process what I’ve said in his mind and shock was evident in his face. He kept looking back and forth to me and to Top and to the woman on his bedside. Then it became clear to me as well why Jiyong was very shocked. My Top and Jiyong’s girl were…….

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My thoughts were suddenly distracted by the sound of her voice.  “Come on! Wake up now…” She’s been crying and calling for him to wake up. She’s shaking his body. Jiyong hurriedly took her arms away f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter