First Time, Again.

I'll Remember for Both of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello! Sooooooooo Sorry for not updating sooner. I just have to get through this week and I will be able to update more often. Please be patient with me... I love you all. Thank you for still waiting for my updates <3 Hope you enjoy this one! :)

Recap: Top already knew that Bom was part of his life - his past. He wanted to know more about his past and seeked for Bom's help.

What'll Bom do to help him? What could that do to their relationship? ~~~ kyaa.. let's find out!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Are you ready?” She asked Top who appeared clueless to whatever she’s planning. He nodded though. A few minutes later, they find themselves at the carnival.

“Why are we here?” he asked.

“This is our first stop” she said as she took his hand. “Come” she pulled him. He let her drag him around the carnival going on ride after ride. They took a break after a while and sat on a bench holding their drinks.

“This is fun” Top exclaimed. “I am really enjoying this place. It’s like being a kid again”

“I know. I figured we could start here.”  She said as she faced him with a smile.

“Start with what?” He asked. She just eyed him, sipping on her drink.

“That... you should figure out” she grinned and stood up. “Let’s go!”

Bom had the whole day planned for the both of them. She was filled with only joy thinking about spending time with him. After that day, that Top knew she was part of his life, they had always spent time more often. Top wanted to know more about her. It makes him feel close to who he really is.

“Let’s try that one next” said Top, pointing to the Ferris’ wheel not far from where they are standing.

Bom’s eye widened as she felt nervous going there. The ride started and it began to turn. As the passenger car began to ascend, Bom stiffened but tried very hard to keep it from Top. Suddenly, the cabin they are into wobbled and Bom began trembling and distinctly held onto Top for support.

Top was surprised to see that Bom was really scared. He never thought she was scared of heights. Naturally, like it was something he always does, Top held Bom in his arms and caressed her back to calm her. This put a smile on Bom’s face as she recalled the time when they were at a Ferris’ wheel during a school fair that Top did the same thing – holding her in his arms trying to calm her fright.

(TOP POV)

I’m holding her in my arms for the first time but it doesn’t even surprise me. This definitely does not feel like the first time. I feel like her body fits perfectly in my hold – like she belongs in my arms.  I love the feel of her trembling body next to mine. The way she held on to me for support made me feel special – like she needed me and I most definitely love to give her the comfort she needed.

After a while, her body stopped from trembling. She’s resting her head on my chest so I had to peek on her to see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter