I Know

I'll Remember for Both of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom woke up with the sound of her phone ringing. She weakly reached for it in her purse and saw his mom calling. She answered the phone and her mother’s rant woke her completely even before she could say ‘hello’

“It’s been a week and you didn’t even call us to say that you’ve arrived safely.”

“I’m sorry. I was really tired.”

“PARK BOM!!! We were so worried. Did you even think about that?”

“I’m sorry.”

“Don’t make us fetch you there, Bom.”

“I’m really sorry”

(BOM POV)

The call ended and I realized how stupid I’ve been acting. I came back here a week ago and I haven’t done anything but cry. Right Bom, you can really make Top remember by crying here, I mocked my own thoughts.

Ever since I met him, I’ve always wondered what had happened to him that he acted like he didn’t know me. Did he hate me that much that he purposely ignored and treated me like I didn’t even exist? I’ve always wanted to know. And now, I’ve decided to find out. I came home for you, Top. I couldn’t just let it end this way.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>> 1 year and a half later: Year 2008<<

I haven’t seen him in a year and a half but I was fine with it. I figured that meeting him like this would only make things worse. If he doesn’t remember me, I have to start things fresh with him. Once I get things straight, I’ll be ready to face him once again.

I spent that entire year and a half just getting my facts straight. I’ve been to our previous school; I’ve met with our old classmates to find out news from the years I’ve been away. It wasn’t much help though because Top wasn’t really a social person. He doesn’t want and doesn’t need a lot of friends that’s why being updated in his life was hard.

Why didn’t I think about this first? Aisht! Bommie, how can you be so stupid? I stood in front of their doorstep and knocked on the door.  Mr. Choi opened the door and was too shocked to see me that he almost didn’t let me in. He just stared at me but I smiled.

“Uncle! How have you been? It’s me, Bom!” I greeted him which made him come back from his shock.

“B.. Bo.. Bom” he stuttered saying my name which I find very weird of him. I reached to give him a hug.

“It’s been a long time” I smiled but he just s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter