Dine and Dance

I'll Remember for Both of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sitting across each other, Bom and Top waited for their food to be served. There was an awkward silence since Jiyong and Dara left. Jiyong made it pretty clear to them that they purposely left in order for the two of them to spend the time together and both were very embarrassed about this.

Bom's mind is filled with thoughts on how to start a conversation. She was embarrassed by Jiyong's obvious plan but at the same time, she didn't want to waste the opportunity to have to talk with Top.

He just kept on looking at Bom but then looks away immediately every time she takes a glance at him. He knew that this plan was Dara's idea since it was obvious as hell. He can't look at Bom straight in the eye from so much embarrassment.

"Top..."

"Bom..."

They said at the same time. They were both startled and another awkward silence occurred. They just stared at each other, waiting for someone to speak up first. They snapped back from their trance the moment their food was served. After the waiter left, Bom was first to speak.

"Top..." she said

"Hmm?" He looked at her a bit surprised. "Is there something wrong?" he asked

She shook her head and spoke again. "No, nothing's wrong. I just want to apologize for this."

"What? Why?" Top was feeling confused now. He felt guilty for not talking to her first.

"Well, I just thought you had better things to do elsewhere but then, you're stuck here with me, having dinner"

"Why would you say that? You don't have to apologize. Honestly, I really like spending time with you." He smiled at her. "I'm the one who's embarrassed about this."

"Huh? Why?"

"Well, it was really obvious that Jiyong and Dara set this up for us. I'm really sorry. You might think I don't have the courage to ask you out myself and still had to seek help from those two." he said, looking down.

"Do you mean, you really are planning to ask me out?" she was surprised at what she heard that he had to ask again. Her heart fluttered from so much happiness.

"... and those two beat me to it" Top said "So, I'm sorry." he smiled. Bom smiled an even bigger smile and chuckled...The two continued eating and after they were done, Top sent Bom home.

The two passed by Top's house before reaching Bom's... He walked her to her doorstep and bade goodbye.

“Thanks for bringing me home”

“Yeah… no problem.”  He smiled at her “I should get going then…”

Bom just nodded and smiled. Top turned back and started to leave. “Uh, Top?” she called again. Top smiled before turning around. He looked at her and waited for her to say something… Bom walk toward him and smiled before she gave him a soft kiss on the cheek. “Good Night” she said.

Top was left dumbfounded but managed to snap out of it quickly. “I’ll… Uh… I’ll see you… tomorrow then…” Top stuttered from too much shock.  “Good Night Bom” he finally said before turning around again and walks toward his car and went home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Uugh… Oh my goodness, my head!!!!” Dara whined as she tried to get up from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter