The Accident

I'll Remember for Both of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: “TOP” is Bom’s special name for Seunghyun.. But I’ll use TOP for narration because typing Seunghyun is just soooooo long… ^_^ )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 (Narrator POV)

“Guess what?”  TOP said as he entered the kitchen. His mother turned with the plate of food on her hand and set the table.

“What?” Mrs. Choi asked.

“I met an interestingly weird girl outside – very pretty too.”

“Oooh, a pretty girl huh?” Mr. Choi said as he went over and sat on the dining table to join the conversation. “What about Dara? The one you always come here to talk about”

“What’s with that statement? Of course Dara is still Dara. She’s my best friend. Besides, that girl is really weird. It’s not like I like her or something.”

“Ya –ha –ha…  What’s wrong with weird? You liked weird ‘alien’ girls – you said that.” His father slipped in saying.

“I what?” he asked his father and gave him a sharp look.

“OW!” Mr. Choi winced as he felt the kick coming from his wife from under the table.

“Well, Dara is weird, right. We know you like her.” Mrs. Choi grinned, teasing his son. She sent out a look that could kill to her husband. She just saved him from spitting out the one thing they’ve tried very hard to keep from their son…

*FLASHBACK*

Mr. and Mrs. Choi rushed to the hospital upon receiving a call that their 14-year-old son met an accident. They got there and paced around trying to find someone who could tell them where their son is. Mrs. Choi spotted a nurse and hurried to her side.

“Choi Seunghyun… My son, where is my son?” She almost begged the nurse to tell her.

“Calm down ma’am. He’s in the operating room right now. The doctors are doing everything they can” the nurse said, holding onto the woman who’s about to faint. The nurse led Mrs. Choi onto a chair and then left.

Mrs. Choi cried helplessly beside her husband who stares blankly at two large doors in front of them, thinking about their son who just happened to be across it, fighting for his life.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOP slowly opened his eyes, adjusting to the bright light surrounding him. He’s in an unfamiliar room, surrounded by everything white. He looked around as soon as he got a clear vision. Hospital? I’m in a hospital? He looked at his bedside and saw a woman sleeping, holding his hand. He moved his gaze to the door and saw a man coming in carrying two cups of coffee. Who are these people? He thought because he couldn’t recognize a single soul.

Mr. Choi saw his son awake. He placed the coffee quickly on the table and rushed to call for the doctor. This time, Mrs. Choi, woke up and saw his son looking at her. She smiled.

“Honey, you’re awake. Your father and I are really worried. How are you feeling?” she asked as she caressed her son’s face.

The doctor entered just in time to witness what happened next that shocked Mrs. and Mr. Choi.

“Who are you?” a weak question came out from TOP’s lips.

The couple looked at each other and then turned and looked at the doctor. Their faces showed confusion and worry. The doctor then read on the patient’s chart and went over to him to examine his reflexes.

“His reflexes are good. His body suffered tremendous injuries but his arms and legs should be just fine.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter