They're Back (Part I)

I'll Remember for Both of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A loud banging on the door can be heard on Top’s house... Who could that be? Don’t they know there’s a door bell? He thought as he lazily gets up from bed and went to open it. Arms flew around him the moment he opened the door…

“Oooooh! You are soooo dead Tabi!!!!” Dara told him while wearing a big smile on her face “Did you miss me?”

“Uhhh.. .Da..ra… Ca..n’t … breaa…thee.” He said and she let go of him. “How can those skinny arms do that?” he teased and got hit lightly on the shoulder.

“Well, look!!!” Dara excitedly showed Top her engagement ring. Top smiled as he saw Dara’s happiness being engaged to Jiyong. He was surprised for he felt not even a tinge of jealousy. When he saw Dara’s face as she showed him her ring, he immediately thought of Bom. She was as excited as Dara right now when she showed him her plastic ring during their day at the carnival. Top smiled as he thought about that again.

“Hmmm… I see everything went according to plan. I’m so happy for you guys.” Top said and he gave Dara another hug.

“Yeah! About that…” Dara pulled away from their hug and gave him a look. “Well, I’m still mad at you for lying to me about that vacation… Although I know it was for me and though I really enjoyed it” she crossed her arms and pouted at him. Top could only chuckle at her cute face.

“So, how are you? Who’s with you while we were gone?” She asked him with a knowing smile on her face. She knew that Bom was with him all those times and she can’t wait for him to tell her about them.

“I’m doing well. Getting better every day” he said as the two of them walked inside Top’s house. He went straight to the kitchen to prepare something for them to drink. “Bom spent every day with me since Jiyong kept on telling her to do so” He went to the living room with a tray on his hand. Dara was grinning at that time… “And you know why????” he eyed Dara. She could only suppress her smiles.

“Because Jiyong always tells Bom how worried you were about me that no one’s taking care of me… Dara! That was really embarrassing.” She couldn’t help it anymore and laughed after he spoke.

“What? I was REALLY worried!” she said between chuckles.

“Aisht.. You really are something. If I h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter