Make me Remember

I'll Remember for Both of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(BOM POV)

“Don’t mention it. I was really scared when I saw you like that so I felt I really needed to help you” I said in response to his ‘Thank you’. There was a moment of silence after that. He didn’t say anything else and I was hesitant to look at him. Why isn’t he saying anything?  I thought our conversation was over until I heard him speak again.

“Why are you doing all these?” I heard him say. I felt my eyes burn and tears have welled up. I looked at him immediately and I saw that he too was shocked at what he just said. Our eyes locked for a moment and I couldn’t take it anymore.

“Top....” I called for him and I let the tears flow… He gave me a very confusing look. I realized what I just said and quickly wiped my face dry and stood up from the table, ready to leave but I felt his hand grip on to my arms.

“Wait” he said and stood up as well. His eyes were locked on to mine as if trying to read my thoughts. I got lost in his stare and I melted. My heart’s beating faster and faster as his face come closer.

 (TOP POV)

She called me Top.Upon hearing her mention it, I remembered a time, a few years back, I met a girl who also called me Top. She’s that girl! I remember now why she always looked so familiar. I looked at her intensely trying to remember my past… Aisht! This stupid memory loss! She stood up the table and was about to leave.  I have to stop her. There is something she’s not telling me. I need to find out.

“Wait” I reached for her arm and gave it a good grip. I felt her stiffened, maybe shocked from my sudden hold. I stared at her eyes, trying my best to look deeper into her. Who is Top? Why is she always calling me Top? Do I remind her of that person? Or maybe…. Oh! Is she part of my life? My past?  She stared back at me and from those eyes I can see that she’s suffering. Suddenly I felt differently about her.

I remembered the first time we met. She threw herself at me and hugged me like she knew me very well. I saw how she looked confused when I told her I’m not “Top”. And then again at the hospital she showed so much concern than expected from some ‘stranger’. All those times, she was just a stranger to me but somehow, now, I feel like she’s no stranger at all. Honestly, I feel like she knows me more than I do.

We stayed standing there looking at each other’s eyes. Somehow, looking at her, I feel like I am more myself. Ever since the accident, I was doing fine. I have always believed what I know from my memories. Now, as I experience so many random thoughts I’m not familiar with, I feel like all these years, I’ve been living a life that’s not entirely mine.

I moved my face closer to her until our foreheads touch. I closed my eyes and felt her familiarity through me.

“Who are you?” I asked. No response came from her.

“Do you know me? Who am I? Who is Top? Am I Top?” I shot her question after question. I opened my eyes and moved away a little to look into hers. She is just staring at me and she doesn’t look like she’s going to respond anytime soon.

“I need to know… Who are you in my life? Why do I feel like this with you?” I finally said.

I waited for her to respond…

“Ha- ha… What are you talking about? Of course I know you” She pushed me and took a step back – away from me. “You’re Jiyong and Dara’s friend. We, too, are friends right? I mean, why are you asking these questions? It doesn’t make sense”

I saw it in her face, she’s lying. She’s keeping something fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter