Despair

I'll Remember for Both of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Narrator POV)

The new found friendship with Bom and Jiyong brought about good things for them. Bom hadn’t been spending all her money for shopping and partying and Jiyong has been working really hard for his upcoming project. Today, Jiyong will be meeting with his business partner. He’s been working hard, preparing for it. Bom goes and help him as she promised to make him get that “break from work” that he always wanted.

That morning, Jiyong looked at the last details of his work before heading out to the company. In his car, while he’s driving, he thought of Dara. This’ll be over soon and I’m going to find you. Suddenly, his phone beeped. He glanced at it before taking it in his other hand and the other remained in the wheel.

From: Angel Bom

Jiyong! I know today’s the BIIIIG Day!

Do your Best! Hwaiting!!

TAKE THAT BREAK FROM WORK already

Arasso? Okay, See you soon :)

He smiled upon reading her message. HE wanted to thank her because she was the one who brought about the courage he needed to continue fighting. I should really give her a proper thank you. She’s done a lot for me already. He goes about his plan while he was on his way to work.

He came in early for the meeting, very eager to finalize this project already and look for Dara. He’s done setting up his materials and they’ve all gathered in the conference room. All they’re waiting for is Mr. Choi.

The meeting went smoothly and they have finalized everything. Mr. Choi concluded today’s meeting and everyone stood up to take their leave. Jiyong went over to the side to pack his things. Suddenly, the quiet room was filled with a woman’s ranting. He can’t help but chuckle. He couldn’t see them but he had a feeling Mr. Choi is really embarrassed.

He wanted to get away from the scene already. This isn’t something he wished to witness. He turned around to bid them goodbye but stopped the moment he saw who that woman was – Dara!

The two of them shared a few seconds staring at each other. They were both shocked seeing each other in that conference hall. Dara even covered with her hands to keep her gasp. Then Jiyong saw it, the ring on her finger. It brought only heartache and pain as he dashed out that room.

(BOM POV)
I was driving around town this morning. I still have a lot of free time since Jiyong is having his meeting today. I passed by a very familiar building and went inside. This is where Top works. This is where I saw him with his girl. I immediately erased the thought in my head. I shouldn’t be thinking about these things… I don’t plan to ruin my day and cry this early in the morning.

I was about to head out when I saw Jiyong like running for his dear life. He works here too? I wonder if he knows Top. OH! What am I thinking? Why was he running? I decided to follow him and saw him in his car. His head was down onto his steering wheel.  I came closer and tried to talk to him.

“Eh? What are you doing here?” I asked waving my hand in front of his face, successfully distracting his thoughts.

“Bom… What are you doing here?”

“Ya~! I just asked you that… Anyway, I’m supposed to visit someone but I didn’t make it since worktime’s over” I explained. “How about you, now?”

“Well, I work here. I mean, I have business to attend to in this building. Actually, It just ended so…” I noticed his eyes were red. Has he been crying? Why?

“Ooooh! Why are your eyes red? Have you been crying??? Is the meeting’s outcome that bad?” I asked.  I couldn’t help but get worried.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter