Chapter 30: Outrage

My Little Avatar

"Song Tae Hyuk. It's been a while, daughter-dear."

The benders gasped and whispered to each other, but this was all unknown to the three siblings in the midst of all of this.

"D-Daughter?" Jiyong protectively stepped in front of his sisters. "There is no possible way that you are my father," he growled at him.

Tae Hyuk grinned evilly. "Well you better believe it, my son."

"Don't you dare call me that."

While Jiyong tried his best to defend his family, Mikki was too busy with her own thoughts. She stood there, frozen. Not a muscle moved. Not a single emotion shown. She was just there.

This man... is my father? But... how? I don't understand. My father would never do something like this. But then again, it has been a while since I"ve seen him. 

"That's a lie!" Yuri exclaimed, tears forming in her eyes and slipping down her cheeks. "My father's name was Kwon Chongho. He was never like this. YOU ARE NOT MY FATHER!" she tried to charge up to him, but Jiyong made sure he held her back before she could go any further.

Everyone seemed taken aback at Yuri's outrage. She was usually such a calm, loving person. This was definitely a shock. 

Tae Hyuk slowly made his way up to his eldest "daughter." 

"You aren't as bright as I remembered, Yuri-ah. I changed my name. Look at me. Look at me closely and tell me that I'm not your biological dad." He stared at her in the eye, but when she looked down at her feet, he harshly pulled her chin upwards, causing another riot to start.

This time Mikki broke out of her trance and stomped her foot. "DON'T TOUCH MY SISTER!" Jiyong held her back as well, even though he, too, so desperately wanted to beat the wits out of him.

"If you really are my dad- which I'm not saying you are- how is that possible? You are a bender as well, and SNAP has been around before I was even born. This... it makes no sense," he said. 

"This isn't an appropriate place to talk about it," Tae Hyuk nodded his head.

"ANSWER ME!" Jiyong raged, throwing a punch at the man. However, he was quick enough to block it.

"Take them. All of them," the older commanded his workers. And with that, they swarmed all of the benders, taking them away and using violence if they had to. Just then, five large men came to the three siblings. One hoisted Yuri up over his shoulder, ignoring the yells and struggles he got from her. She even used her powers, but considering it didn't work, she assumed that each and every one of those men were wearing some kind of bender-proof suit.

"YURI!" all of Girls' Generation shouted for their member, but to no avail, as they were being carried away as well.

Jiyong protectively threw his arm around his youngest sibling. "You're not taking us anywhere."

"Oh aren't I?" Tae Hyuk cocked an eyebrow and chuckled. "Make sure they don't get away," he nodded at the four other men and walked away, not minding the screams and curses that were sent to him.

Mikki, completely helpless, had no choice but to get carried away by two of the workers. But not before she sent one last terrifying glare at her so called "father," making quite sure that he saw it. Suddenly, everything became harder to see, and before she knew it, a cloth was placed over her nose, and she was out.

***

Key paced around his room. Although it was only a day since he last saw her, he couldn't wait until she had the news of what they were going to do. One part of him wished that she could stay, yet another part of him wished that she could go. 

Even after their break up, he couldn't help but try calling her, texting her, and even going to her house. But to no avail. It seemed as if she was gone, and disappeared. 

He thought- although it would just break his heart if it were true- that she already left with everyone without another word, and it would definitely be a long time until he would see her again. It brought tears to his eyes thinking of such a thing, but he told himself to be happy.

"She's safe, and she'll be happy. That's all that matters. I'm sorry for this, Mikki, and I'll never forget you. Goodbye, my love," he let a few tears slip past his eyes, but he wiped them away before more could come.

Apparently, telling himself that he was okay didn't work, because before he knew it, he was full-out sobbing. But this time, he didn'd do anything about it.

Sometimes it's good to keep your sadness in... but when you feel like your heart just can't take it anymore, then that's when you are allowed to let go and not have anyone judge you.

***

Mikki woke up, in a completely white room. The walls were white, the ceiling and the floor were white, and all of the furniture was white. If she didn't know any better, she would have thought that she was in heaven and already died. But considering she was strapped down in a large chair, that was not the case.

She groggily blinked to regain the focus in her eyesight, and turned her head. She gasped and widened her eyes. Coughing once, Mikki choked out, "Jiyong." Turning her head to the other side, she muttered, "Yuri."

Jiyong smiled, and it seemed like he had been up for a while, while Yuri was still knocked out. "Hey Mikki. You're up. Are you hurt anywhere?"

Mikki nodded slowly, as she felt a growing pain in her stomach. "One of Tae Hyuk's men punched me in the stomach. What about you?"

He tilted his head. "Nothing too bad. I can't say the same for Yuri, though." Sure enough, Yuri had bruises and scratches all over her. "It seemed like she had the hardest time with this, so she fought the hardest. But the men did, too."

Suddenly, Mikki sobbed. "J-Jiyong... I'm scared. W-What's going to happen to everyone else?"

"Hey, don't cry." he tried soothing his sister, yet it probably wasn't working. She was old enough to know that everything wouldn't be all right, and that they didn't know what would happen. "I said I would protect this family, didn't I?"

"You can't protect our family if part of our family is on the other side," she remembered Tae Hyuk. She wasn't sure if what he had said was true, but after taking that last look at him... he was strangely familiar. 

"I don't care if that man is or isn't our father anymore. He isn't part of our family."

"G-Guys?"

"Yuri!" Mikki sighed in relief, relaxed now that both of her siblings seemed to be all right. For now, at least.

Yuri squirmed in her seat. "Owie... my whole body hurts."

"You put up quite a fight there," Jiyong commented.

"How could I not? I think I acted quite reasonably there," she held her head up high, and the other two laughed. "How are we going to get out of this mess?" she asked worriedly.

Mikki confessed, "I don't know. But for now it's okay. Because we have each other... right?" she sniffled, not wanting to cry anymore. 

"That's true," Yuri nodded along with Jiyong. 

"I know I don't say this often to you guys, but I want you to know that I love you," Jiyong whispered and hung his head down, not wanting to let his sisters see him cry, even though they, too, were weeping. "I'm sorry I couldn't save us."

"It's not your fault," Mikki assured him. "I love you guys, too."

"Me too," Yuri choked. "Let's try to get through this together."

The door slid open.

"Oh, you're all up. And crying, if I may add," Tae Hyuk quietly stepped in. "Stop being such big babies. You really think that your own father would hurt you?"

"You already did," Yuri glared at him.

"You really think your father would hurt you that much?" he added to the end of his sentence. "Let me finish next time, sweetie, okay?"

Yuri pulled at the metal cuffs on her hands. "Don't call me that."

"Answer my question now," Jiyong sternly ordered him.

"Come on, kids. It's been so long since you've last seen me. Can't you just give me a little respect?"

"Answer my question," he repeated, "or else I'll break through these things, and you'll be sorry you ever stepped foot in Seoul."

Tae Hyuk chuckled. "Oh, silly Jiyong. There's no way you can break through those. They're made of the toughest of materials. Tolerable of your powers."

"ANWER MY QUESTION!" he raged, making the man flinch. "Who the hell are you?"

"Like I said, I'm your father," he taunted them, inwardly laughing at their annoyed faces.

Jiyong let out another scream, thrashing about in his chair. Panting, he clenched his teeth and fists, cursing at him.

"Alright, alright. But listen carefully."

====================================================

HA! CLIFFHANGER FOR ALL! Oh yeah, I'm on a roll! I actually updated TWICE in TWO DAYS! Oh my god. HOW, WHAT, WHY, WHEN...? Haha, you guys reeeallllly deserved it. Plus, after that last chapter, I'm no longer on writer's block! I think I can finish this story without a major hiatus anymore!!! Yaaay~

-dino-nerd525