Chapter 29: Mob

My Little Avatar

"And that is why I ask all of you to hear me out," Mikki stated. "Seunghyun and his mother got lucky. They were able to break out. Well first thing, I'd like to give a round of applause to both of them," she gestured towards Seunghyun and Mrs. Choi who bowed and smiled while everyone applauded and whooped.

Mikki called a meeting within the bender community, and to her surprise, they even let her lead it. Why? She didn't know. Usually when she called one, they would have a member of TaeTiSeo or Big Bang do it.

"Also, I'd like to thank TaeTiSeo for helping them break out as well," she clapped for the three air benders and they bowed as well.

"Anywho, an idea sparked in my mind. One that could free us all from SNAP," she decided not to mention Key, Minho, and Taemin. For one, none of the other benders knew that a mortal-or three- knew about their identities. Secondly, it would just lead to more trouble. Many cheered and hollered.

"And that is... relocating out of Korea," she finished. The cheers and hollers soon turned into whispers and murmmers. Before she could continue her explanation, CL barged in.

"Are you out of your mind, Kwon?!" she shouted. Some agreed, yet some booed her as well.

"YAH!" Jiyong screamed. "Hear her out! This is good!" He led the rest of Big Bang to help as well, and Girls' Generation followed.

Jessica stood, "Give her a chance!"

One of the more bolder members, Hyoyeon, coughed loudly and laughed, "Shut up, CL!" The audience chuckled and snorted at the blunt comment.

CL scowled, agape. "We can't just leave everything and move! This is ridiculous!"

Infinite's Hoya scoffed. "You didn't even let her finish! You're ridiculous!"

Jia of Miss A frowned and shouted, "Can we all just shut up?!"

"You shut up!"

"Yeah!"

"Don't talk to her like that!"

Soon, a whole fight broke out between all of the benders. Mikki pinched the bridge of her nose. This was worse than she thought. Not only did SNAP break up her relationship, but it was also separating her family and friends as well. Seunghyun was now by her side and she hopefully looked up at him, then at the podium next to her. "Help me up?"

"Gladly, dongsaeng," he grinned and hoisted her up by the waist onto the top of the platform.

"YAAAH!" she screamed into the microphone, making everyone curse and plug their ears. "Can you all just let me finish?! I understand that some of you out there aren't in favor of this."

"NO !"

"LANGUAGE!"

"With all due respect," Do Kyungsoo calmly said, "Are you sure this is going to work? They're just going to track us down again! It's either we face them now or stay in hiding for the rest of eternity."

"Like you said!" Mikki surprisingly agreed with him. "This is going to be bad no matter how we slice it. But this way, we have a better chance! They won't be expecting it, but when they do realize we're gone, where will they look first? It'll take years for them to find us!"

B1A4's Baro nervously bit his lip. "But it's risky. What if when we're leaving, they find us? Then what?"

"THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING!" she screamed. "This is the only way we'll have a chance of leaving unharmed. Any other way, we don't. Do we really have another option?!"

Ok Taecyeon pumped his fists," WE COULD START A MOB TO SNAP!" People screamed and cheered in support.

"WAIT WAIT WAIT!!! DID YOU NOT JUST HEAR WHAT I SAID?!" Mikki barked. "We don't want to create any trouble to us!"

Taecyeon sighed. "The girl's right... We don't want any trouble to US.... so LET'S START A MOB, THEN RELOCATE!"

"YEEEAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!"

"WOOOOH!"

"AMEN, BROTHER!"

"LET'S GOOOO!"

Mikki tried to get through to them. "NO! What I was saying was that... What's the point in hurting..."

One by one, the benders started spilling out of the training stadium, chanting the anthem, testing out their powers, and pumping their fists, leaving Mikki, TaeTiSeo, Big Bang, Girls' Generation, and 2NE1.

"See what you did?" CL rolled her eys at the avatar, who was dumbfounded at what had just happened.

"What did I do? You were the one that rebelled against my idea!" she snapped back. CL folded her arms.

"Rebelled? I more like did them a favor. It was a stupid idea, anyway."

Taeyeon stepped in between the arguing girls and sternly said, "Guys, now is not the time to be fighting! We have to go stop them! Now!"

"Taeyeon's right. CL, please just stay out of this. Mikki, stay focused! We need your help the most!" Sunny took Mikki by the shoulders and shook them to snap her out of it. CL's eyes only hardened even more.

"Who knows what kind of damage could be done to the city?!" Seohyun worriedly put a hand over her heart, hyperventilating and frantically looking out the window, just to see everyone jumping off the edge of the cloud that held the stadium.

"No, not just the city, but ALL OF KOREA!" Seungri exclaimed.

"Excuse me! But I think we're wasting even more time worrying when we could be helping out the country!" Sooyoung shouted over all of them and quicjly rushed out the door, dragging along Jessica who was dragging Jiyong. Everyone else trailed behind them, including 2NE1 who also deided to help out as well.

"Umma, you should go now. I don't want you getting hurt," Seunghyun caringly told his mother. Before she could disagree, he cut her off. "We got this," he said with a soft smile, and sent her off.

Daesung looked off the edge and gasped. "They're headed for city hall!"

"What??? Waeyo?! We're supposed to be going to SNAP headquarters!" Minzy burst, outraged. The rest of 2NE1 looked at her like she was insane. "That is, if I were to be in the mob... which I'm not..."

Mikki was the first to glide down the air, pulling along Jiyong and Yuri. The other air benders, TaeTiSeo, CL, Daesung, and Yoona, helped down the others.

Once they were all down, they caught sight of the other benders who were still chanting and making their way.

With her leader instincts taking over, Taeyeon shouted, "YAH! OK TAECYEON! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TRYING TO DO?!" Unfortunately, she was not able to yell over the crowd of benders. "His mom's NOT gonna be happy when she hears this," she rolled her eyes and took out her phone, about ready to dial in the number.

"No time!" Tiffany told her and grabbed her wrist, pulling her into the sea of people while Seohyun followed her members.

"Do we follow?" Dara asked.

Mikki took this time to find a way into the assembly, and she soon found an opening. She plunged right in, pushing and shoving, not caring about the dirty looks and names that were given to her. She just had to get through. She didn't want the town being destroyed- especially when the people she care most about lived there. When she looked back, she saw everyone else had gone in as well. She soon found TaeTiSeo in front of the bunch, looking for Taecyeon.

They didn't realize that Taecyeon wasn't exactly leading it. He just ignited the spark. Truth was, nobody was exactly leading them. They took themselves wherever everyone else went.

"How do we stop them?!" Mikki yelled over to Jiyong who had just made his way through the crowd.

"I don't know!" he screamed back. "This is out of control, there's no way we can stop them in time!"

"Should we use out powers?!" Yuri questioned as she, too, made it to the front.

"No way! That could risk everything!" Tiffany concluded.

"This whole thing is risking everything!"

"Screw it," Seunghyun muttered and whipped his hand in the air, creating a spark of fire that caught few people's attention, but they continued to walk. "That's the biggest I'll make it, I don't want anyone getting hurt."

"But if you don't make it bigger, the citizens will get hurt!" Taeyeon shot back.

"Can't anyone else do it? Without fire specifically? It'll hurt them less..." Seunghyun worriedly commented, not wanting to be the one that caused the hurt and blame when he was just trying to help.

It truly was a lose-lose situation. It was either this way or that way. By this point, Mikki was wishing that she had never called that meeting in the first place. It did nobody any good.

"Oh, just get out of the way," Tiffany finally agreed to the plan, seeing there was no other option. Seohyun, Taeyeon, and Mikki lined up as well alongside her and jut their hands out, a colossal tornado forming that knocked most of the people in the front of the mob over. Everyone groaned and clutched their heads in annoyance to try and get back up.

"Yah," Kyuhyun groaned, "what was that for?"

Taeyeon scoffed and smacked him upside the head. "You honestly have no idea what that was for?! THIS WHOLE THING! My god, you're putting the whole country in danger right now, what were you guys thinking?!" She continued to hit him.

"That maybe... we could destroy those people after us once in for all," Narsha looked down and kicked the ground. "But now that I think about it... it was a stupid idea."

"Hell yeah it was," Taeyang muttered under his breath, earning a chortle from his leader. 

Seohyun shook her head and whispered. "We'll talk about that later. We should get back to the training center before we attract more attention THAN WE ALREADY DID."

"Ehh?" Mikki looked around, and indeed, there was a forming crowd around the larger one. She face palmed, but soon had an idea to keep everything under control. She quickly grabbed Yuri and Jiyong and told them, "Follow my lead."

She put on her best smile and flipped her hair, facing the bystanders. "Ladies and gentlemen, you have just witnessed... the..." she faltered, "one of our practices for our new street performance!" Mikki mentally sighed when she spotted few smiling and "oohhh"-ing. 

"Yes," Jiyong joined in. "We are part of... the drama club, and we thought that practicing on our real stage would help us a lot better. Sorry for disturbing you all," he bowed multiple times.

Yuri nodded. "Mm! Many, many, MANY special effects are being used here with the HIGHEST technology, we don't even know how they do it! So... please continue your daily routines."

Everyone nodded and continued with their daily work, except for one man who simple clapped by himself. "Impressive."

"Eh? Oh, yes, VERY impressive, if I must say so myself," Yuri fake laughed and rubbed the back of her neck. "We should start clean-up, so we'd be very thankful if you were to go now."

"I just would like to know when the performance is," he added hopefully.

Mikki barged in. "About that... we aren't sure yet. But we'll get back to you soon!" Pulling Yuri along, she quickly made her way back into the sea of people before the man could ask anything else.

As persistant as the man was, he continued. "But I'm pretty sure that SNAP is on the other side of town."

Mikki stopped in her tracks and Yuri gasped. "S-SNAP? We-"

Suddenly, more and more men started to join the other, some dressed in long lab coats, others clad in black suits. They all had name plates on their left , along with a few badges. All the while this was happening, all of the benders went crazy, screaming and running in swarms. They were being surrounded with no way out, and for once in Mikki's life, she actually felt true terror. The terrible feeling jolted up her spine and hit her with a bang. All of her friends and family were about to be taken away, and she could do nothing of it.

She absolutely detested the fact that she was the avatar. Because of this, she almost felt obligated to save any bender in need, even if they weren't exactly nice to her in return. She would soon be their leader, their protector. And yet, in this situation, she could do nothing. Her heart pounded against her chest. What would happen if nobody came home that night? She knew they couldn't use their powers here. They were in the city streets, and that would cause even more damage than she would hope for.

An uproar started to form, and soon the benders were trying to force their way out of the men that trapped them.

"SILENCE!" a man in a white lab coat stepped forward. "We have you surrounded. Please be cooperative and not disturb any other citizens."

"You heard him!" Hyoyeon screamed. "Let us go and don't disturb us! We're citizens, too."

The man clicked his tongue on the roof of his mouth and shook his head. "Citizens? Of this country? Psh, you're nothing more but mere creatures. Monsters! You don't belong here, and we're just trying to keep everyone safe. So if you please-"

"Trying to keep everyone safe?" Mikki objected. "You're doing good only for yourself, not for anyone's sake. We aren't your lab rats."

"Kwon Min Ki," he pointed at her. Mikki's eyes widened, and her body tensed up a bit, shivering.

However, she continued to keep her cool and strongly outburst at him. "What?"

"Oh, and I see you still have your siblings," the older shifted a bit to get a view of Yuri and Jiyong who remained silent. "I remember when you were just a little girl. So sweet. What happened, Min Ki? Your dad got to you?"

Clenching her fists tightly, she growled at him, "You don't know anything about me."

"And how's your mother, hm? Jaemin, was it? Still scared of you and your family?" he cocked an eyebrow, inwardly laughing at the girl's infuriated expression. So close... Just THAT close, to breaking.

Mikki earned a tight squeeze on the wrist from Yuri who let her know that she was there for her. "Who are you to us?" she bravely asked. Everyone else also wanted to hear this answer, for the streets of Seoul finally became silent.

The man chuckled. "Surprising. You three were not at all that young when you last saw me. And yet you look at me like I'm some stranger?"

This time it was Dara's turn to step up. "Stop being such an and get to the point." Mikki looked at her, surprised. Dara simply smiled sweetly at her and reassuringly stated, "I got your back, Kwon."

The man took a small moment of silence, before he decided to speak up.

"Song Tae Hyuk. It's been a while, daughter dear."

=============================================================

Ok, so before you guys are all like WHAAAAA-? let me first just say....

tumblr_m76oriEwho1r3xw0k.gif

OH MAH GAWD. I UPDATED. 

Yeah I know, it's been like what.... 4 months? I honeslt can't tell you how sorry I am. And I can't promise any other new updates because it is the last quarter. Star testing is coming up, I have all of my finals, and honestly speaking, I noticed that my grades are slipping. I just wanted to get this update in before all that ruckus started. (and i thought you guys REALLY deserved it) lol

***I know that isn't Mikki's father's name (from past chapters) and this whole idea makes absolutely NO sense, but if you wait until the next chapter, everything will make sense. For now, just be confused.....

-dino-nerd525