Chapter 14: Taemin's Plan

My Little Avatar

"Look! I'm a water bender!" Key laughed as he splashed water onto Min Ki, leaving tiny droplets shining in her hair.

"Stop," she commanded as she resumed playing with the leaves in the wind, brushing the air past every place in the yard. Key cupped his hand around in the calm waters of his pool and threw it over Min Ki's head. She whirled her head around, eyes practically burning with rage.

"Key, stop it!" she shouted at him. "I thought you wanted to help me!" 

"I-I do! I'm sorry, continue," he apologized. He sat down on the edge of the pool and dipped his feet, kicking and mixing it.

He suddenly heard a gasp. Turning his head, he figured it hadn't come from Min Ki who was too busy growing vines in his flower garden, but from the other side of the fence. Taemin's side.

Cautiously, he slowly pushed himself off the ground and walked over to it. Another gasp.

"T-Taemin? Is that you?" he looked up into Taemin's lemon tree that carelessly hung over Key's backyard. It shook a bit before two brown orbs shone in the sunlight.

"Who are you talking to?!" Min Ki roughly asked, running over to him. She widened her eyes in realization. "Was somebody watching us?" she whispered in Key's ear. Not another person...

A lone branch wiggled, and out came Taemin, reaching the ground on the other side.

"Taemin! Why were you spying on us?" Key looked down on him. Taemin looked down at his feet.

"I-I... I heard something and...." he tried explaining, but no words would come out of his mouth once he saw the intimidating stares coming from Min Ki.

"Did you see anything?" she calmly questioned.

"I-I-I....." he stuttered.

"Did you. See. Anything?" she harshly repeated, sharpening her words one by one.

Taemin shyly nodded quickly before hiding behind his hyung, clinging onto him for dear life. "I didn't mean to! I swear!"

Min Ki sighed and rubbed her temples. "At this rate, the whole school will figure it out by the end of the year."

Taemin, surprised, came out from behind Key. "S-So you aren't angry?"

"Oh no, I'm angry as hell right now, I just... can't show it," she clenched her teeth but not her fists.

"What? Wait, what.... what are you?" Taemin scanned her up and down.

Min Ki widened her eyes as she lunged towards him, hitting every part of him she could get to. 

"Key hyung, help meeeehhh!" Taemin wailed. Key obediently took Min Ki by her hands and pulled her back, lecturing her about hurting his friends. Once he got her calmed down, Min Ki snapped again. 

"What am I?! This is what I hate about you people, you always jump to conclusions! So what if I'm different, is that really any of your business?!"

Taemin seemed to shrink in his spot. "N-No... I-I'm really sorry," he managed to squeak.

Min Ki rolled her eyes and was about to shout again when she saw the look in his eyes. Complete fear. Her emotions softened as she pinched the bridge of her nose and let out a long sigh. Just like the past....

"It's okay. You just can not tell anybody about this. Understand?" she raised her eyebrow. Taemin nodded. "Good."

"You reacted totally different from me," Key chuckled.

"Yeah, he thought it was cool," Min Ki cracked a small smile.

"Which it is," he countered and poked her cheek.

"Don't touch me," she swatted his hand away from her face.

"You mean like this?" Key laughed and slightly pushed here shoulders.

She stumbled back and glared. "No, like this," she shoved him, harder this time. Key's eyes widened as he realized that he was about to fall in the pool from her hard push. He grabbed the first thing in sight- Min Ki.

"YAAAAAH!" she screamed as they both fell straight into the shallow waters.

Their heads floated back up to surface as Min Ki slapped Key multiple times on the shoulder.

Taemin just sat there, watching the two bicker. They'd actually be kind of cute together... He slightly smirked as he rubbed his hands together evilly. Ohoho, Taemin, you are a genius!

Min Ki flopped out of the waters, stifling a laugh, while in the inside, she was dying of laughter. I can't believe that happened! XD

She flicked her hands towards herself, throwing rushes of air past her body, completely airing herself out.

"A little help?" Key crossed his arms, expecting her to dry him as well.

"I don't think so," she stuck her tongue out at him.

As they were playfully arguing with each other, Taemin was lost in deep thought.

Key hyung needs a girlfriend...

Mission: Min Ki + Key= <3 <3 <3

=========================================================

Heyo~! Thanks for all of you subbers~ I know I haven't updated in like... 5-6 days, and that doesn't seem like much time, but to me it is, so sorry! Please comment, subscribe, and check out my other stories as well, Happily Ever After? (which is a sequel), and Trapped on Exo Island! Thanks again, and I'll promise try to not advertise my stories anymore!!!

-dino-nerd525