Secret

Guilty Pleasure

Gayoon took a seat on the bench next to Hyuna and held out a cup of coffee for her.

Hyuna grabbed the cup without looking at Gayoon.

"You ok?" Gayoon asked her, and took a sip of her coffee.

"No."

"What happened?"

"Nothing."

Gayoon gave Hyuna a knowing look.

"So how was your night with Yoseob oppa?" Hyuna asked changing the subject.

"Amazing, and don't change the subject. Hyuna, I know something happened between you two."

Hyuna took a sip of her coffee and sighed. She didn't know if she should tell Gayoon about the kiss or not. Gayoon was her best friend, but what happened between Junhyung and her was something big and forbidden. She looked around the park and saw that they were practically alone. Hyuna decided to tell Gayoon the truth. She needed someone's advice and to ease somehow this burden of keeping it a secret.

Hyuna took a deep breath "Yesterday we kissed."

Gayoon gave Hyuna a confused look "You kissed?!" Gayoon took a sip of her coffee trying to understand what was she talking about, while Hyuna waited patiently for her outburst.

Gayoon spit her coffee when she realized about who was Hyuna talking about.

"MWO?! You and the teacher kissed?" Gayoon asked extremely shocked.

"Shht, keep it down." Hyuna looked around to see if someone heard.

"How the hell do you want me to keep it down when you tell me something like that?" Gayoon whispered furiously. "Tell me you were joking about the kiss."

"Ani, yesterday when he took me to the bathroom, we kissed. Actually he kissed me first and I kissed him back."

"But, how? ... I mean... he's our teacher, it can't be..." Gayoon lost her words. Teacher/student relationships were forbidden. She couldn't believe something like this. Hyuna had to be joking with her. One look at Hyuna's face and Gayoon realized she was serious. "How the hell something like this happened?" Gayoon asked astonished.

"Yesterday when he took me to the bathroom, while he was taking care of me, we got very close and it happened." Hyuna sighed and took a big gulp of her coffee.

"In the bathroom? What if someone walked in on you?" Gayoon shook her head. "Hyuna, do you realize what happened?"

"Dammit Gayoon, of course I realize. I kissed my TEACHER, I know it's forbidden, taboo or how the hell you want to call it, but it was the best kiss of my life! Oh God!" Hyuna groaned frustrated "I had my fair share of boyfriends and kisses but I swear I never felt like this... that kiss was different, it was hard, powerful, carnal. It showed me a bit of the raw hunger that lies beneath that cold surface... It made me curious and made me want him to unleash that hunger on me... God what I'm saying." Hyuna leaned her head on the bench and looked at the sky.

Gayoon looked at Hyuna with pity. She had a feeling that Junhyung will turn her friend's life upside down.

"It's because of the age and experience. He's 25 or 26, right. He's been in the US for the past years and who knows how many women he had..."

"Nde... I think it's more about the experience and personality than about age... I mean look at Yoseob oppa, he exudes the same masculinity and he's not the same age as Junhyung."

"Don't mention Yoseob."

"Wae? What happened last night?" Hyuna asked curious.

"You were right. The problem was with my attitude. Last night I finally got an reaction from him but my victory was short lived because this morning he became more distant toward me." Gayoon took the same position on the bench as Hyuna and watched the clouds move in silence.

Ten minutes later Hyuna broke the silence.

"Why do we have to like such difficult guys?!" her comment hung up in the air while they sat there for the next half an hour.

 

*****

 

The next two weeks were the same. Junhyung's attitude toward Hyuna didn't change. He was still distant and cold which was making Hyuna growing more furious with each day that it passed.

Right now Hyuna and Gayoon were outside the class, and Gayoon was trying to calm Hyuna down who was really angry because Junhyung mistreated her again.

Doojoon walked up to them. "Don't tell me... he acted like an again."

"Yeah... oppa, how can you stand him?" Hyuna asked angry.

Gayoon looked from Hyuna to Doojoon, curiosity etched on her face. She knew that he was Junhyung's friend but didn't knew that Hyuna knew him and that they were so close.

"OH!" Hyuna realized that she didn't tell Gayoon about Doojoon. "Unnie, this is Doojoon, oppa this is Gayoon my best friend."

He smiled at Gayoon and held out his hand "Nice to meet you."

She took his hand and shook it gently "The same."

He looked then at Hyuna and grimaced "To answer your question, I don't know what the hell is wrong with Jun. Usually he's a nice guy and easy to live with but for the past weeks he's been a nightmare."

"Nde... he changed after-" Hyuna stopped talking not knowing if Doojoon knew about the kiss.

"After?" Doojoon asked.

"You know what?" Hyuna exploded "I'm getting tired of this situation." she marched toward the door and walked in.

"Yah!" Gayoon wanted to go after her but Doojoon stopped her.

"Leave her, they need to resolve this."

 

 

Junhyung stood up when Hyuna walked in "What are you doing here?" he asked confused.

"We need to talk."

"Whatever you want to say I'm sure it can wait 'till our next class."

"It can't wait and I'm pretty sure you don't want me to talk in front of a class full of students." Hyuna looked at him determined. She won't leave before she talked with him.

Junhyung started to get worried. He was sure she wanted to talk about the kiss, but what about it. "Talk."

"I don't know what the hell bit you after that kiss but there is no reason for you to act like this with me."

Junhyung looked at the door worried when she mentioned the kiss.

"That kiss shouldn't have happened."

"Then you shouldn't have kissed me." She shot back.

"Forget it." he shot her a warning look.

Hyuna's calm snapped. Forget it? Just like that? That kiss shook her to the core but he seemed so calm about it. She had to shake him too.

"Then you forget this too." She took the remaining steps to him determined. She grabbed the back of his neck pulling his head down, and kissed him.

He felt like an electric jolt passed through his body and his arms wrapped around her waist automatically.

*So he's not immune at me after all.* Hyuna thought with joy. She fought with all her will not to forget her purpose. She pulled back and stepped out of the circle of his arms.

"If you excuse me, I have to get to my next class." she turned around to leave.

"Oh no you don't" he grabbed her arm stopping her and turning her around while his other hand sneaked into her hair gripping it and holding her head while his mouth claimed hers hungrily.

Hyuna felt like melting. God, he had so much power over her.

 

 

 

 

sorry for not updating for so long but it's been so hot these days that the only thing I could do was to lay on my bed with my mind blank...

oh well hope you'll like this chapter...

I'll try to update "Living with Joker" tomorrow.

oh and who's excited for Beast comeback? I am... Can't wait;))

don't forget to comment guys