28

Guilty Pleasure

Enjoy! Ignore any mistakes you find:)

oh... and comment and tell me what you think.

 

 

The first thing she realized when she woke up the next day was that she wasn’t alone in bed. Confused, she turned around and her eyes widened at the person sleeping next to her.

“What the hell are you doing here?” she yelled shocked.

Junhyung jumped awake at Hyuna’s sudden yell.

“What?” he groaned.

She gave him a disbelieving look “What? You ask what, after you disappeared without a word for days?”

He smiled “You’re so beautiful when you’re angry.”

“I- what?” she spluttered.

With a sudden move he cupped her face and kissed her. Hyuna tried to push him away, but she couldn’t. Not when he was kissing her so sweetly. With a sigh, she surrendered and kissed him back.

After a while he pulled back and rested his forehead against hers. “I’ve missed you.”

“Where have you been?” she asked him frowning.

“I’ve went to talk with your parents,” he told her simply.

“You’ve what?” she squeaked.

“After I’ve talked with your brother I knew that I couldn’t allow you to be forced to do anything. So I went to talk with your parents. I don’t think they’ll stop their schemes but I’ve made it clear to them that I won’t break up with you,” he explained.

“Why?” she whispered.

“Why what? Why I won’t break up with you?” she nodded. “You haven’t realized yet?” she shook her head. “Because I love you stupid!”

“Y-you d-do?” she stuttered.

“As much as you love me?” he smirked knowingly.

She narrowed her eyes dangerously. “I’m going to kill my brother.”

“Don’t. He loves you and he only wants to protect you.”

She sighed and leaned in to peck his lips “Do you really love me?”

He cupped her face and looked into her eyes “Yes. I love you.” He confessed again then leaned in to capture her lips into a sweet kiss.

Because she still needed to breathe, Hyuna pulled away minutes after and sighed. “What did my parents said?”

He sighed “They don’t agree with our relationship and they’ll keep trying to break us apart. But as long as we don’t give into their threats, they can’t really do anything.”

Hyuna sighed. She knew that her parents won’t give up easily. They had a rough road before them.

Junhyung suddenly smirked. “By the way… Do you know that we have the house for ourselves?”

Hyuna’s eyes widened and her breath hitched in hearing Junhyung’s husky voice.

With a sudden move he climbed on top of her and kissed her hungrily.