22

Guilty Pleasure

Hyuna looked at the clock and sighed dejectedly. It seemed like Jun Hyung wasn't coming after all. It was already 10pm. He was such a contradiction. He was saying one thing, and doing something else. If one time his damned self control slipped for a bit, the next time his walls were impenetrable. She grabbed the remote control intending to turn off the Tv and go upstairs to bed when the door bell rang. Happy, she jumped up and ran to the door. Despite being euphoric at thought that Jun Hyung could be at the door, the paranoia that seized her whenever she was home alone made her check who it was at the door. A big smile spread on her face when she saw that she has been right and that the person at the door was indeed Jun Hyung.

She opened the door and smiled. "Hey."

He pushed her inside and closed the door with his foot before cupping her face and kissing her. "Hey." he greeted her after a while.

"I thought you won't be coming since it's already late."

He took of his shoes and followed her inside. "I promised you that I'm going to pass by to at least say goodnight."

"Yeah, you did. Do you want something?"

"No." He sat on the couch. "Come and sit with me."

She grabbed his outstretched hand and sat next to him.

"What were you watching?" he asked her.

"Nothing interesting. A random movie at the Tv."

Jun Hyung laid on the couch and pulled Hyuna on top of him, so they could watch the movie more comfortably. After watching the movie for a while Hyuna started getting bored and drawing circles on Jun Hyung's abs.

"I'm bored," she looked up at him.

"What do you want to do?" he asked.

"Hmm, I have some ideas." She leaned in and kissed him.

Cupping the back of her neck he deepened the kiss, his other arm hugging her waist. Without asking for permission he pushed his tongue into .

Hyuna straddled his lap and slid her hands into his shirt, raking his chest with her nails.

With a moan, Jun Hyung pushed her off him. "I think I should leave."

She looked at him sad. "So soon?"

"Yeah. Tomorrow we wake up early." He stood up and adjusted his shirt.

Hyuna hid her disappointment behind a smile and stood up too. "Let me take you to the door."

Jun Hyung cursed himself. He got to know her very well. Even if she was smiling, he could see the sadness in her eyes. Damn, he hurt her, even if he didn't want it. He got at the door and put his shoes on. He couldn't make himself look into her eyes.

"See you tomorrow." she said with a cheerful voice.

"Arasso." he leaned in and kissed her forehead without looking into her eyes. He grabbed the door knob, but couldn't make himself pull the door open. He didn't want to leave, and it was obvious that she didn't want him to leave either.

, he wanted her and he was going to have her, consequences be damned.

With that in mind he turned around and pulled a surprised Hyuna into his arms, kissing her hard.

 

A short chapter but interesting. Seems like Jun Hyung finally decided :D

Subscribe and comment.