15

Guilty Pleasure

A few weeks later...

 

Gayoon took a seat next to Hyuna. "So... How are things with Junhyung oppa?"

Hyuna smiled big. "Great. Everything it's going better than I expected."

Gayoon frowned. "But you seem a bit worried."

Hyuna sighed. "Actually I am. He invited me to spend a weekend with him at his cottage but I don't know what to do?"

"Why? Are you afraid to be alone with him? Do you think he'll try to-"

"Ani," Hyuna interrupted her. "He's such a gentleman that it irritates the hell out of me."

"Then what's the problem?" Gayoon giggled.

"I don't know what to tell Gikwang oppa. He's already suspicious."

"Tell him you're spending the weekend with me." Gayoon suggested.

"Again? He already thinks it's strange that I don't spend as much time with the others." Hyuna sighed "I'm feeling really bad that I'm lying to the girls."

"Yeah, me too." Gayoon sighed.

"I'm going to talk with Junhyung about that."

"So? Are you going to spend the weekend with him?"

"Yes, and I'm going to take advantage of you again."

Gayoon laughed "Arasso, but it's going to be expensive when I'm going to ask you to pay me back."

Hyuna laughed "I'm getting scared... Oh! Oppa, what are you doing here?"

Yoseob looked at Gayoon "I need to talk with Gayoon. Ca you leave us alone please?"

Hyuna looked at Gayoon, which nodded in response.

"Arasso. I'll talk to you later." Hyuna stood up grabbing her bag and walked off leaving them alone.

Yoseob sat down and looked at Gayoon with a sad expression.

"Can you tell me what I did wrong?"

"Huh?" Gayoon looked at him confused.

"Since you've started going out with that guy you don't even have time to say hi to me, it's been weeks since we've spent time together. You never answer my calls, you barely acknowledge that I exist." he explained "What is wrong with you?"

"Me?" Gayoon exploded "What about you? You've always acted like this toward me... Ignoring me, spending time with me only when your girlfriends were busy. You feel wronged because I've ignored you for a few weeks. Did you ever asked yourself how I felt all this years?"

"I had reason to act like this." Yoseob told her.

Gayoon scoffed "Yeah right, and what was that reason?"

"I wanted to protect you, pabo."

"Protect me of what?" Gayoon rolled her eyes.

"Myself," Yoseob mumbled "I couldn't trust myself around you."

"What do you mean?" she asked confused.

"This." he cupped the back of her head and kissed her.

Hmm... I have some dirty things inside my head for the weekend Junah is going to spend together:P

Don't forget to comment and subscribe

oh and please ignore my mistakes...