27

Guilty Pleasure

 

 

Hyuna felt a wave of dizziness coming over her. Did her brother just informed them that Junhyung resigned? That he left just like that? She couldn’t believe it.

Yesterday after the talk she had with her brother, in which she explained what happened between her and Junhyung, he asked her not to go to school and not to contact Junhyung in any way until he talked with him. Despite not being very happy with her brother’s request, she did what he asked her.

After her brother told her this morning that their parents had them followed and that they knew about her relationship with Junhyung, she rushed to school to talk with him. And now she found out that he quit.

Since they didn’t know who was going to take Junhyung’s place, they had this hour free. Hyuna gathered her things quickly and rushed to the bathroom to call Junhyung. Gayoon followed her silently, confused about what was happening.

Hyuna quickly found out that Junhyung had his phone turned off, so she called Doojoon instead. The later told her that he didn’t know where Junhyung was and that some of his clothes disappeared too.

Hyuna dropped her phone on the floor. He left her. He just left without a word.

***

Hyuna was laying on her bed and looking at the ceiling dejected. It was past midnight and she still couldn’t sleep.

Three days had passed since Junhyung’s departure. She was confused, disappointed, angry and hurt, but despite the fact that it hurt so much, she didn’t shed a single tear. Yesterday she finally told her friends what happened the past few months and she wasn’t the least surprised that they’ve figured out that something strange was going on between her and Junhyung. They said that the looks her and Junhyung threw each other in class were enough to raise suspicions.

With a sigh she her right side closing her eyes. Exhaustion was taking over her body and she slowly started to fall asleep. In her dazed state she heard the door to her room open and then close, then footsteps on the floor, someone making it’s way towards the bed. She felt the bed dip under the new weight. She thought that maybe it was her brother but the lips that touched tenderly her temple and the voice that whispered something she couldn’t decipher right now, whilst it was familiar didn’t belong to her brother.

 

It's short, I know, but I'm a bit busy these days and I wanted to at least update something.

oh well... if you could comment and tell me what you think it will be great.

subscribe too.