26

Guilty Pleasure

Enjoy!!!

 

 

 

Junhyung watched the last student walking out of the practice room and sat down at his desk with a sigh. Classes were over and Hyuna didn’t came today at school, neither her brother or Gina. After a while Gayoon and Yoseob disappeared too.

He was extremely worried. While he knew that Gikwang loved his sister a lot and he wouldn’t hurt her in any way, he needed to talk with her and know she was ok.

Suddenly the door opened and he saw Gikwang strode to his desk.

“We need to talk.” He simply said.

“Where’s Hyuna? How is she?” he asked worried.

“Home. She’s fine. We really need to talk. Meet me at the café in front of the academy.”

“Ok. I’ll get my things and I’ll be there.”

“Ok.” Without another word Gikwang turned around and left the room.

Junhyung admired the younger man. He had and amazing control on his emotions. Despite wanting to smash his face for sleeping with his sister, Gikwang actually controlled his anger.

After he finished gathering his things, Junhyung left to meet with Gikwang. He found the younger man in the back of the café in a small booth, that offered them the privacy they needed to talk.

Gikwang watched through narrowed eyes the man that sat in front of him.

“About-“ Junhyung started but Gikwang cut him off.

“Hyuna told me everything. That’s not I want to talk about. I want to know what you’re really feeling for my sister. Do you love her?”

Junhyung was taken aback by the sudden question “I-I”

“I want you to answer me honestly. No matter what you really feel for Hyuna. I need to know if you’re going to be next to her despite what is about to come.”

Junhyung furrowed his eyebrows “What do you mean?”

“Just answer my question.”

Junhyung took a deep breath “I don’t really know. I’m confused. I care about her a lot and the last thing I want is to hurt her. What are you talking about? What is about to come?”

Gikwang sighed. “What do you know about our parents?”

“Uhm… everything. Hyuna told me about them.”

“Do you know that a few months ago they tried to force her to marry someone they chose?” After he saw Junhyung nodding he continued, “After Hyuna came back here, my parents hired someone to follow us.”

Understanding dawned on the older man’s face and he gasped.

“Exactly. They know about you.”

! Junhyung was speechless.

“They’ve called me last night and told me. They’ve even sent all the monthly reports on my sister and myself. They want to us this to force my sister to do what they want.”

Junhyung frowned “How? Even if they’ll make our relationship public, your sister will be viewed as a victim and everybody will point fingers at me.”

“Exactly. Even if you won’t face harsh consequences because my sister is an adult, you’ll probably lose your job. Getting another one may take a while, but it will not be impossible since you’re one of the best if not actually the best one in the dancing field."

Junhyung nodded “That’s why I’m saying that they can’t actually force her.”

Gikwang shook his head. “They can. They’re going to use Hyuna’s feelings for you against her.”

“Huh?” Junhyung looked confused.

“How can you be so dense?” he growled. “She’s in love with you.”

“She’s what?” Junhyung squeaked.

Gikwang ignored the other’s man distress. “That’s why I’ve asked you, what you’re really feeling for her. That’s why I need to know if you love her and if you’re willing to stay by her side when everything starts. If you don’t then break it with her so she won’t end up giving in to my parents demands.”

“I-“ Junhyung started.

“Take your decision quick. My parents are coming back in a few days.” With this said, he stood up and left Junhyung to think about what he should do.

A few hours later, Junhyung was laying on his bed, his decision already made.

With a long sigh he grabbed his phone and dialed Gikwang’s number.

“Yes?” The other answered.

“I’ve took my decision,” he informed the younger man.

“I’m listening.”

 

 

A bit short.

Don't forget to comment and subscribe.