Suggestion

Guilty Pleasure

Hyuna dropped her bag on the floor and wrapped her arms around his neck. He slid his tongue into and started walking, forcing Hyuna to walk backwards.

When they got into the living room, Junhyung turned right and kept walking until Hyuna hit the couch with the back of her knees and fell on it. He laid her down and followed her, covering her body with his.

He sneaked one thigh between hers while his hand moved up from her waist across her ribs and stopped under her .

Hyuna's heart skipped a beat while she was waiting for his next move. Instead of covering her like she thought he would, his hand descended to her stomach which he rubbed in circles, then suddenly his hand grabbed her thigh and wrapped her leg around his waist. His kiss became more aggressive while his hand went under her shirt exploring her skin.

Hyuna held back a moan when she felt his hot hand onto her skin. Every thing was so overwhelming, his smell invaded her senses and his kisses were intoxicating her. She suddenly needed to feel his skin under the palm of her hands. She unwrapped her arms from his neck and slid them under his shirt. OH GOD! He was a piece of art. She splayed her fingers on to his back, wanting to feel more of him, her nails scratching him lightly.

He broke the kiss and buried his face into her neck, .

She felt him nibbling her ear and neck. God! This was amazing. He was amazing.

They pulled away startled at the sudden *OH !* coming from the other side of the room. In the rush to pull away from Hyuna quickly, Junhyung lost his equilibrium and landed on the floor with a thud. By pure luck Hyuna succeeded not to follow him on the floor.

They looked to the other side of the room where the exclamation came from and they saw DooJoon leaning on the wall with his arms crossed curiosity and interest etched on his face.

Hyuna looked down embarrassed her face turning red.

"Hmm" was all that he said.

"What are you doing here?" Junhyung glared at him.

"I heard the doorbell ring and I was curious who was it, so I came to see."

"Hyuna came to talk." Junhyung explained.

"Hmm."

Having enough of his *Hmm's* Junhyung sat up and gave him a pointed look, that meant he should take his *hmm's* and get the hell out of here. "Don't you have things to do?" he asked irritated.

"I have to develop some pictures so I'll be in the dark room. Seems like today I'm a bit claustrophobic so I'll be coming out a lot." He warned Junhyung before walking out of the room.

Junhyung looked at Hyuna and smiled.She kept looking down and it was obvious she was still blushing since even her ears were red.

"Let's go to the kitchen." he suggested, "Are you hungry?"

Before she could lie and say no her stomach  growled causing the color in her cheeks to deepen.

"Do you like pasta?"

"N-nde."

"Good. I've just finished cooking when you came so I think the food is still warm. Let's go." He helped her to stand up and led her to the kitchen. He served her the food and served himself too. He wasn't actually hungry but he knew that she'll be too embarrassed to eat alone.

"What do you want to drink?" he asked her looking into the fridge "I have coke, lemonade and ice tea."

"Coke, please."

He poured two glasses for them, then sat at the table and began to eat. They ate in silence, Hyuna looking into her plate the entire time.

After they finished their meal, Junhyung took the plates and put them in the sink. He refilled their glasses and sat again at the table.

"We can't continue like this," he said.

"I know"

"You're my student and this kind of things are forbidden between us. We should keep distance but..." he stopped talking and bit his lip.

"But?" Hyuna asked and looked up after moments of silence.

"I'm attracted to you, and I don't think I can keep my hands off you."

"I'm attracted to you too" Hyuna admitted and looked down again blushing.

Junhyung bit his lip stopping himself from chuckling. She was so cute!

"The best solution is to keep our relationship strictly student/teacher, but another idea has been making it's way into my head. Oh God! I can't believe I'm going to say this..." he looked at the ceiling and groaned "maybe we could have a relationship without anyone knowing."

Hyuna's head snapped up at his word.

"Shocking, right." Junhyung raised an eyebrow at her expression "I can't believe it myself that I said something like this."

Hyuna tried to say something but no words came out of .

"It's no need to answer now. I think both of us should take some time to think about it. Let's give it a week in which we're not going to have any other interaction apart from class and after that week we'll meet here again and talk about what we decided." Junhyung raised Hyuna's head to look into her eyes. "What do you think?"

 

*****

Hyuna climbed off the taxi on shaking legs. She was still pretty shocked after the talk with Junhyung. She stopped in her tracks when she saw Lee Joon pacing in front of her house. Great! This was another thing she had to take care of.

 

 

 

 

 

I hope you've enjoyed this chapter...

I think I'll upload *Living with Joker* on Friday since I'm going to be busy these days..

don't forget to subscribe and comment