13

Guilty Pleasure

Heeeey... I'm finally back. Sorry I haven't updated for so long but I've been sick and I barely could get out of the bed. Oh well... I hope you'll like this chapter and look for "Living with Joker" tomorrow.

 

A few days later***

Hyuna leaned in and whispered to Gayoon. "Unnie, I need your help."

"With what?" Gayoon asked curious.

"Today I have to meet with Jun to give him my answer, and I'll need your help to get away from my brother." Hyuna explained.

"Oh... Arasso. I'll help you. Are you sure about the answer you're going to give to Jun?" Gayoon asked worried.

Hyuna sighed. "Not really. I hope it will be okay."

"What if his answer it's going to be different from yours?" Gayoon studied Hyuna closely. She knew that she was worried about the meeting even if she tried to hide her feelings.

"I'll still hope that everything will turn all right." Hyuna gave Gayoon a reassuring smile, then started to pay attention to the lesson.

At least she tried to pay attention and not to think about the meeting with Junhyung.

Yoseob leaned in and gave Gayoon a note. She unfolded the note and read it.*Hey beautiful. Where have you been these past few days? I tried to talk with you, but you weren't home and didn't answer any of my calls and texts.*

She grabbed her pen and started writing. She folded back the note then passed it to Yoseob.

*Sorry. I was busy.* Yoseob looked at Gayoon confused. I was busy. That's all? No other explanation. He took the pen and wrote his answer then passed the paper back to Gayoon.

*Too busy for your favorite oppa? Let's go out after classes."

*Sorry, I can't. I'm going out with Hyuna.*

*Oh... Girls time. What about later in the afternoon?*

*Sorry, I can't. I'm going out with Doojoon oppa.*

Yoseob gritted his teeth. He was feeling a sudden urge to strangle that guy.

*Micheosso? That guy it's too old for you. Are you dating?*

*Not yet. I'm thinking about it. For now we're just friends, and he's not old at all.*

*You're thinking about it? There's nothing to think about it... You're not going out with him!!! I know his type and he only wants one thing from you. He's not good for you.*

*I think I'm old enough to decide alone what's good for me or not, so I don't need you to take decisions for me. You know his type because  you're the same as him. He may want just one thing from me, but it's my decision if I give it to him or not, and if I decide to sleep with him that's none of your business.*

Yoseob crumbled the note in his fist, then stood up angry.

"Something wrong Mr Yang?" the teacher asked.

Yoseob threw Gayoon a murderous look, then walked out ignoring the teacher's shouts and slamming the door after him.

"Ouch!" Hyuna whispered feeling bad for Yoseob.

 

*****

 

Hyuna sat on the couch while she waited for Junhyung to come back with the drinks. She could barely hold still because of the nerves. What if he didn't want the same thing as her. What if in the past week when they didn't have any contact at all beside classes he changed his mind? What if they got together and it didn't work? What if they were discovered?

Hyuna sat abruptly and started pacing around the room. She had so may questions...

"Nervous?" Junhyung asked from behind, startling her.

Hyuna gave him a weak smile "A little."

"There's no need to. Here's your drink." He placed her glass of lemonade on the table.

"Thanks." she took the glass and tentatively sipped.

"So..." Junhyung awkwardly started. "Have you thought about what we talked last time?"

"Nde. A lot." Hyuna admitted.

"And? What is your answer?" He asked anxious.

Hyuna put the glass back on the table and started pacing the room once again. "Before I give you my answer, I want you to promise me that whatever our answers will be, our relationship at school will never change, and we'll never let personal problems interfere."

Junhyung started to get worried. Why was she talking about their relationship at school? Was her answer no?

"Ok. I promise. So... What is your answer? Are you willing to try and have a relationship? Even if it's going to be complicated, risky and we'll have to hide?"

Hyuna bit her lip and looked down blushing. "N-nde. I think we could try."

Junhyung let out an relieved sigh. She said yes!

Hyuna looked up at him anxious. "What about you?"

He held out his hand "Come here."

She took two steps and grabbed his hand. In the moment she took his hand, he pulled her in his arms and kissed her hard.

When they finally pulled away to breath, she looked at him curious.

The touched her cheek. "This is my answer." He leaned in and kissed her again.
 

 

 

 

Subscribe and comment!!