17

Guilty Pleasure

Wow... It's been so long since I've updated this story. Sorry for that but I had to concentrate on *Living with Joker* so I could finish it.

Well... here is a long chapter for you. Enjoy!

 

 

Hyuna walked in and looked around the cabin mesmerized. It wasn't big but it was comfy and warm. The living room was beautifully decorated but what grabbed Hyuna's attention was the fireplace and the big fluffy rug in front of it.

Hyuna's imagination started running wild and she imagined herself and Junhyung on a cold night sitting on that rug embraced and watching the flames playing into the fireplace.

"Do you like it?" he asked her after seeing that she wasn't saying anything.

"Mhm... It's really beautiful. I think I'm in love with this place."

"I know the feeling. I loved this place since I was kid. Actually this is the only property we haven't sold when we moved. My parents wanted to sell it but I've refused." he told her.

"Good. It would have been a shame to sell such a beautiful place." She looked around confused. "But it's clean. When was the last time you've been here?" Hyuna asked.

"Hmm... before school started. It's clean because there's someone that comes here twice a month to clean. After you've accepted to come here with me this weekend, I called and asked them to come and clean and do some shopping."

"Oh!"

"Let's take the bags to the room and go out to show you around."

"Ok."

He grabbed their bags and started walking onto a narrow corridor towards a door. On that corridor were two doors. Since he walked into the room on his right and placed their bags inside she supposed that there was only one bedroom and that they had to share. That thought sent shivers down her spine.

"That's the bathroom." he pointed to the other door.

Hyuna nodded.

He frowned at her sudden nervous expression.

"Let's go out and show you around."

"Ok."

He grabbed her hand and led her outside.

For the next one hour and a half they walked around. He showed her his favorite places. Where he loved to hide as a child. They decided to go inside as soon the daylight started to disappear.

"Why don't you go and take a shower while I make us something to eat." He suggested as soon as they walked inside.

"But I want to help you." Hyuna protested.

"And I want to spoil you." He grabbed the back of her head and pulled her up to kiss her.

He pulled away a few moments later. "Don't worry about dinner. Just go and take a shower. I'll take care of everything."

"Ok." She kissed him again, then went to the bedroom to take some things to change into after the shower. She took her case and placed on the bed before opening it. She rummaged through her things looking for the t-shirt she brought to sleep in. It was her favorite one. She received it as a present from her brother last year in an attempt to stop her from stealing his shirts. Of course it didn't work but she adored this shirt.

In the end she went to the bathroom with her arms full of things. Her shower lasted longer than she expected hence when she joined Junhyung again the food was almost ready.

His eyebrows shot up at Hyuna's attire but he didn't made any comment.

"While the food is finishing to cook, I'll go take a quick shower. Feel free to look around."

He kissed her head before going to the bedroom to pick his clothes.

Since when they got here she didn't have time to look around, she started now. Like she supposed the rug was soft under her feet. Looking around the simple decorated room, she spotted a door hidden behind a corner. Hyuna walked curious towards the door and opened it. She touched blindly the wall until she found the light switch and the lights.

The room was like a library. Three of the walls were full with bookshelves. In front of the window was placed a big wooden desk and a comfy chair. She never saw so many books into a house. She started taking light steps towards the bookshelves, her bare feet not making any sound on the wooden floor. She was so concentrated on reading the titles that she didn't feel Junhyung walking behind her.

She jumped up startled when he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Found anything interesting?" he asked her while nibbling gently on her ear.

"Mhm.. I've never seen so many books inside a house."

"I like to read." He told her simply. "This was before my room, but I've turned it into a library after we moved."

"It's amazing."

"Let's go and eat." he suggested.

"Ok." They've walked out turning the lights off on their way. While Junhyung took care of the food, Hyuna settled the table.

The food was delicious and they've enjoyed their meal a lot. They kept talking about their childhood, their dreams. After they finished eating they went to the living room with their glasses of wine and sat on the couch talking some more.

Around midnight Hyuna started getting sleepy.

"We should go to sleep. Tomorrow we're going to walk for a while so we need sleep."

"Ok." Hyuna covered her yawn with her hand and stood up.

Junhyung grabbed their glasses and took them to the kitchen, then followed her to the bedroom, where he found her already in bed waiting for him.

He smiled as he sat next to her. "Tired?"

"Mhm." she nodded.

He leaned in and gave her a gentle kiss, then stood up and went to pick up a spare blanked from the closet.

"What are you doing with the blanket?" Hyuna asked confused.

"I'm going to sleep in the living room."

"Why?"

"Because you're going to feel much more comfortable if I sleep there."

"But-"

"Don't worry," he cut her off. "I'm going to be ok. Now go to sleep." He went to the bed and leaned in placing a kiss on her forehead, then straightened up and left the room, closing the door behind him.

Hyuna glanced at the door desolate. She was feeling bad that she drove him out of his room. It's true that she was nervous but she didn't want him to feel uncomfortable either.

After thirty minutes of thinking about this situation, sleep eluded her, so she decided to go and see if he was sleeping.

She jumped off the bed before she could change her mind and walked slowly towards the door. She didn't want to make any noises in case he was sleeping. She turned the doorknob as slow as she could and opened the door gently.

She stepped out and make her way quietly to the living room.

 

 

 

Don't forget to subscribe and comment.

Oh and please check my new story.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/310251/another-chance-at-love-romance