Stay away

Guilty Pleasure

Gayoon looked at the clock worried and excited. She was expecting Yoseob to get here any moment. After the talk with the girls she decided to listen to their suggestions and make him realize she wasn't a little girl anymore. She looked into the mirror and frowned at her reflection. She was wearing an old t-shirt of Yoseob that was reaching the middle of her thighs, the soft material was hugging snugly her womanly curves.

The door of her room opened suddenly, making Gayoon jump and Yoseob walked in. He dropped his bag on the floor and frowned at Gayoon's outfit.

"Is that my shirt?" he asked with a strained voice.

Gayoon smiled an lifted her arms above her head, action that made her shirt slide up, and she made a pirouette giggling.

"Don't you think it looks better on me then on you?"

"Of course it looks better on you." he admitted with a grimace. Was she wearing anything beneath that shirt? He didn't think so. Maybe only a pair of skimpy .

"You put on the movie while I bring some snacks." Gayoon suggested.

"Arasso."

Yoseob took his bag off the floor while Gayoon went to the kitchen. A few days ago he picked some movies he wanted to see but right now while he was rummaging through his bag for one of the dvd's he couldn't name not even one of those movies. He looked at the ceiling and groaned. He picked one of the movies and put it on, then climbed on the bed and rested his back on the headboard crossing his legs beneath him.

A few moments later Gayoon walked in with her arms full of snacks and drinks. She bent and dropped them on the bed showing a generous part of her cleavage. Yoseob bit his lip and glued his eyes on the screen. He was right, she wasn't wearing a bra.

Gayoon sat on the bed next to him, resting her back on the headboard too. She bent her right leg, this action causing her shirt to slide up, revealing more of her thighs.

While the movie was progressing slowly to it's end, Yoseob was growing more restless with every minute that it passed.

"Oh my... It's so big!" Gayoon exclaimed and hid her face into his neck.

He looked down in his lap guilty. The fly of his jeans was looking like it was going to explode any moment. He didn't understand what was wrong with Gayoon. Why was she acting like this?

The entire movie, she flirted with him, hugged him, rubbed against him. Even now she moved her hand up on his thigh, squeezing it,massaging it. A few more millimeters up and she'll touch him. He looked at her and frowned.

Her eyes were stuck on the screen and she was very concentrated at what was happening in the movie. Didn't she realize that she was torturing him? Killing him.

She leaned in and whispered in his ear, her breath sending shivers down his spine. "Oppa, if I'm too scared to sleep alone, you'll sleep with me, right?"

"I need to go to the bathroom." he jumped off the bed and hurried to the bathroom, slamming and locking the door behind him.

Gayoon covered trying to stifle a giggle. Well well well... Yoseob oppa wasn't immune at her after all. She laid on the bed and covered her face while kicking her legs in the air. She was so happy that she finally got a reaction from him.

Yoseob splashed cold water on his face. What the hell happened with Gayoon? He hoped she wasn't going to act like this from now on. It was already damn hard to stay away from her when she was acting all shy around him and stuttering. He knew that she had a crush on him since they were kids but he ignored her and pretended that he didn't knew. If she was going to keep flirting with him it was going to be impossible to ignore her anymore.

He sat on the toilet seat and ran his hands through his hair. He was so disgusted of himself. How could he get an because of the girl he was seeing like his little sister. Hell... add to his sins. Who was he trying to fool... For the past two years his feelings for her had nothing to do with the feelings a brother should have for his sister.

He was attracted to her like a man was attracted to a very beautiful woman. None of the girls he dated or slept with, couldn't erase her from his mind or heart.

He was scared that if he made a move toward her, he'll ruin the beautiful friendship they have, and he'll be devastated if that will happen. Even if it will never be more than friendship between them he was happy like this. He was always looking forward every time to spend some time with her. Sometimes he was wondering if it wouldn't be better to give it a try and ask her out. But no. He should stick with his decision and stay away from her. She deserved someone better for her.

He stood up taking a deep breath and walked to the door, unlocking and opening it. Stepping out of the bathroom he was startled by Gayoon who threw herself at him and hugged him tight.

"Yah, oppa. Why are you so mean? You left me all alone in here. I got so scared." she buried her face into his neck shivering a little.

"Mian!" Yoseob closed his eyes and hugged her back. It was so good to have her in his arms. She was all soft and feminine. He buried his face into her hair and inhaled her sweet scent.

Gayoon pulled away reluctantly "Oppa, you have to sleep with me. I'm to scared to sleep alone" she said with an innocent face.

"I don't think that's a good idea." Yoseob grimaced.

"Please, oppa"

"It's better if I sleep on the floor. You don't have to be scared since I'm in the room."

"Ani... I won't be able to sleep if I'm alone in the bed. What if he comes and grabs my foot and drags me out of the bed. Please oppa!" she begged him.

Yoseob sighed defeated. There was no way he was going to be able to refuse her when she was looking at him like that.

"Arasso, make the bed while I change." Yoseob grabbed his bag and walked back into the bathroom. It was going to be a very long night.

Gayoon cleaned and made the bed while Yoseob was changing in the bathroom. She went to look out the window, nervous. It's been a long time since they shared a bed and now she was having her stomach tied into a knot. She turned around when she heard the bathroom door open.

Yoseob walked out wearing only a pair of sweatpants. Gayoon bit her lip at the sight of his chest.

"Let's go to bed, since tomorrow we have school." Yoseob suggested.

"Arasso." Gayoon climbed in the bed and looked at the ceiling.

Yoseob placed his bag on a chair, then climbed in the bed turning his back at Gayoon.

"Goodnight." he turned the bedside lamp off.

"Oppa," Gayoon started with a shaking voice "Can you hug me, please"

Yoseob bit his lip and let out a sigh. He turned around and grasped her arm pulling her toward him. "Come here."

"Gomawo" she placed her head on his chest, wrapped and arm around his waist and sneaked a leg between his.

Yoseob inhaled a sharp breath and wrapped his shaking arms around her, kissing her head.

"Go to sleep, oppa is here."

 

*****

 

Hyuna ran toward class. She and Gikwang were late because their car broke on the way here. She stopped in front of the door and took a deep breath before walking in.

"Annyeonghasseyo" she bowed.

Junhyung looked at his watch and frowned "You're 20 minutes late, Hyuna." he pointed out coldly.

She was taken aback by his attitude towards her. Why was he so indifferent?

"Nde, Mianhe. The car broke on the way here." Hyuna explained.

Before Junhyung could reply, Doojoon burst in. He smiled and winked at Hyuna, before walking to Junhyung.

"Yah, you forgot your phone home." Doojoon scolded.

"Sorry, but you shouldn't have come so far to bring me my phone." Junhyung took his phone from Doojoon. "Gomawo."

"I hope it's going to be the last time you're going to be late, if not at least come with better excuses." Junhyung told Hyuna.

Doojoon frowned at Junhyung's attitude. He looked at Hyuna and felt really bad for her. She was looking down bitting her lip.

"Don't worry, he probably slept bad last night." Doojoon tried to cheer Hyuna up. "He's usually grumpy if he doesn't get enough sleep."

Junhyung glared at Doojoon "For your information I slept very well last night, and since you came here to give me my phone and you already did, you should go now."

Doojoon raised an eyebrow "Are you kicking me out?"

"Ani, but I have a class to hold." Junhyung explained.

Gikwang ran in breathless. "Mianhe. I was late because the car broke." he explained.

"It's ok, you can go to your place."

Both Doojoon and Hyuna gave Junhyung a disbelieving look.

Doojoon shook his head annoyed. Something happened between them but he shouldn't act like that with her. "I'm leaving. We'll talk at home." he warned and gave him a reproving look. Before turning around and walking out he sent Hyuna an encouraging smile. He closed the door behind him and turned around bumping into someone.

"What the hell?!" Ji Hyun yelled annoyed because her things fell on the floor.

"Mian!" Doojoon bent to help her pick up her things and smiled at her.

"Why are you smiling? You think this is funny?" she asked annoyed.

"A bit."

"Ugh..." she stood up "you're an idiot" she pushed him and walked inside.

Doojoon chuckled at the closed door. "Feisty... I like it."

 

"I'm sorry I'm late." Ji Hyun apologized, "Traffic"

"It's ok, go to your place." Junhyung turned his back to look at some files on his desk. "You too" he said referring at Hyuna.

Her eyes filled with tears of humiliation and she went to her friends keeping her head down. She avoided looking at him the entire class. She couldn't wait for the class to finish. It was torture to sit here after the way he treated her.

As soon as the bell rand she gathered her things quickly.

"Guys, I'm not feeling well. I'm going home."

"Do you want me to come with you?" Gikwang asked worried.

"Ani, it's ok. I'll take a taxi." Hyuna reassured him.

Gayoon looked at Hyuna, then at Junhyung. They were acting weird and she was sure Hyuna was leaving because of him.

"I'm leaving, bye." she started walking toward the door but Hara blocked her way.

"What's wrong? The princess's not feeling well because she was humiliated?" Hara mocked her.

Some other moment Hyuna would've showed Hara the meaning of the word humiliation but right now she only wanted to get out of here. She was suffocating.

Gayoon came from behind an grabbed Hyuna's arm pulling her out. Ji Hyun, So Hyun and Ji Yoon stopped in front of Hara.

"You're pushing your luck ." Ji Hyun glared at Hara.

"So?"

"So... keep pushing it and one of this days you're going to collect your teeth off the floor." Ji Yoon threatened.

"Hmph." Hara turned around and left the class.

"What's wrong with Hyuna?" Lee Joon asked the girls.

"She's not feeling well, so she went home." So Hyun explained.

"I should go with her."

"It's ok... Gayoon's with her." Ji Yoon told him.

"But-"

"Gayoon is going to take care of her." Ji Hyun insisted.

 

 

Junhyung watched the door close as the last student left the room. He rested his elbows on his desk and covered his face with his hands. He was feeling horrible. He heard what Hara said to Hyuna and saw the stricken expression on Hyuna's face. The last thing he wanted was to hurt her, but he had to stay away from her and make her stay away from him.

 

 

 

 

 

what do you think about Gaseob in this chapter?

I think they're so cute...

No junah scenes in here but they're coming in the next one...

hope you like it...