Different

Guilty Pleasure

"Uhm... Mianhae."

"Hyuna-ssi is there a reason you've interrupted me?" Junhyung asked.

"Well Ji Yoon and Hyunseung kept arguing and they were annoying." Hyuna explained.

"And you've thought to interrupt my class?"

"Uhm..."

"Do you remember what I said earlier?"

Hyuna nodded.

"Then we'll see each other again after classes."

"But it's not fair" Hyuna protested.

"Do you like school so much? If so we can add another hour to your detention."

"Ani! Mian!" She turned around and glared at Hyunseung. "You're dead!"

Hyunseung gulped. "Why only me? It's Ji Yoon's fault too."

"You've started."

"Hyuna-ssi?"

"Sorry."

Gikwang leaned in and whispered to Hyunseung.

"If I were you, I'll run right now. Hyuna can be very scary when she's angry."

Hyunseung risked a glance at Hyuna. Meeting her angry stare he moved further from her.

On the moment the bell rang Hyunseung ran off with Hyuna after him.

"Come here you idiot. I'll be gentle. I promise." she yelled

Junhyung chuckled and shook his head amused.

 

At lunch***

 

Hyunseung was still massaging his arm.

"God Hyuna where did you learn to hit like that?"

"I have a good teacher." Hyuna hugged Gikwang.

"Oh... even a little girl could kick Hyunseung's ." Ji Yoon rolled her eyes.

"Did someone talk? Oh yeah it's the loser." Hyunseung glared at Ji Yoon.

"HA!"

"Can't you guys stop? You're acting like this since kindergarten." Ji Hyun shook her head.

"Yeah." Gayoon approved. "Don't you think you're too old for this?"

"Yeah, but when he's acting like a kid what can I do?"

"Oh yeah, the mature one." Hyunseung scoffed.

"Enough. If you want to fight go do it somewhere else. I already got detention because of you two."

"By the way I'm going to wait for you at the cafe in front of the academy. It's that okay?" Gikwang asked.

Hyuna nodded.

"Let's go. We have class with the mummy and you know she'll make a scene if we get there late." Ji Hyun said.

Everyone agreed with her and they stood up walking towards their next class.

Yoseob put his arm around Gayoon's waist and kissed her head.

"You've abandoned me little sister." he complained.

"T-that's not true, oppa. You know that these days I've been busy redecorating my room." Gayoon explained.

"I can't wait to see it. When are you going to invite your favorite oppa for a movie night at your house?" Yoseob asked.

"You can come whenever you want. You know my parents love you." Gayoon smiled.

"Great. What about tomorrow night?" he asked.

"It's ok. But no horror movies." Gayoon warned.

"But those are the best." Yoseob pouted.

"Arasso." Gayoon agreed not being able to resist his pout.

"Gomawo. Excuse me for a moment then." He kissed her cheek then walked away to Jessica. She wrapped her arms around Yoseob's neck and kissed him.

Gayoon looked down sad.

Hyuna hugged her tight. "Unnie, you know I love Yoseob oppa, but he's not for you. Maybe you should let go and find someone who deserves you better."

"You know I've tried Hyuna but I just can't forget him. That pabo installed himself into my heart and now I can't get him out." Gayoon smiled weakly at Hyuna.

"Ice cream at my house after classes?" Hyuna asked.

"Yes, please."

"Then wait for me at the cafe with Gikwang oppa."

"Arasso!" Gayoon agreed.

 

*****

Hyuna walked into the practice room with a long face. She hated to see Gayoon sad, if only she would forget Yoseob oppa.

"I never thought that I was such a bad company. When I was your age people, especially girls were fighting to spend time in my company." Junhyung smirked.

"Excuse me?" Hyuna looked at him confused. She didn't pay attention to what he said.

"You look like you'd rather face Lady guillotine then spending some time into my company."

"Ani. It's not that." Hyuna denied.

"If you say so. Put your bag away. I want to test you." Junhyung informed her.

"Test me?" Hyuna asked confused.

"Yes. I've read your file. It says that you're the best dancer in the academy. I want to see what you can do." Junhyung explained.

"Oh... Ok." Hyuna placed her bag next to his desk then went to the middle of the room and waited for the music.

Junhyung played a random song and motioned to Hyuna to start dancing.

Hyuna listened to the song for a few moments then started dancing not missing a single beat. Her moves were fluid and y, it seemed like the music was playing the way her body moved.

Junhyung bit his lip and cursed himself mentally. What the hell was wrong with him? She was his student, he shouldn't have such thoughts about her, yet he couldn't stop himself from following with his eyes the way her shirt slid up because of her moves, or to stop his gaze from falling into her shirt cleavage when she was bending or to observe how long and beautiful her legs were. He stopped the music and cleared his throat before talking.

"Ok. That's enough. Now I'm going to show you some moves and you're going to repeat them after me."

"Ok." Hyuna nodded.

Junhyung put on some music and started dancing.

*Wow! He's absolutely amazing!* Hyuna thought.

Juhyung stopped dancing and showed her the moves in slow motion until she learned them all.

"Ok. Now I got it." Hyuna smiled. She couldn't believe how changed he was. When he was dancing he transformed into a different person.

"Good. Now you do it alone." He went and the music.

Hyuna started dancing. She loved the moves he showed her and his style. After she finished dancing she looked at him curious to find out his opinion.

"It was good yet I noticed that you don't have much as much control over your arms like you have over the rest of your body." he said and walked over to her.

"True. I always have to work double to control my arms." Hyuna frowned.

"Here. Let me help you." He went behind Hyuna and placed his arms along hers. "Close your eyes and let me do the moves. Don't think at what comes next. Just fell."

"Ok." Hyuna closed her eyes while Junhyung started moving their arms.

"It seems easier like this." Hyuna said.

"That's the secret. When you're rehearsing by yourself do it like this. It's going to be much easier." He stopped moving and looked down at her. She opened her eyes and looked up at him her eyes going wide when she noticed how close their faces were. He bit his bottom lip and leaned in until their lips almost touched.

 

I hope you'll like this chapter

don't forget to subscribe and comment to tell me what you think