First day

Guilty Pleasure

Hyuna opened her locker and stuffed her head inside. She was sleepy and grumpy like always when she doesn't get enough sleep. Last night she didn't sleep more than an hour. She spent the night with her brother, telling him the things she did in Japan. She went there forced by their parents because they wanted to arrange a marriage between her and the son of an important business man from there. Of course Hyuna took care so that the arrangement won't take place. After 5 minutes in Hyuna's company the guy ran away screaming. Usually she loves going on vacation, but this month she spent in her parents company was horrible. She missed her brother, her friends, her boyfriend. She couldn't wait to see them. Today was the first day of school and she hated that she was grumpy. Usually she was happy when school started. She loved this school because it was different. Here she could spend every moment with her friends.

"Unnie!" So Hyun yelled.

Hyuna groaned and kept her head into her locker.

"Why are you hiding there?" So Hyun asked confused.

"Because I don't want to talk with anyone." Hyuna mumbled.

Gayoon grabbed Hyuna's shirt and pulled her out of the locker.

"Yah! You pabo! You've been gone for one month and you don't even hug us?" Gayoon glared at Hyuna.

"Mian unnie. It's just that I haven't slept last night and now I'm grumpy. Am I forgiven?" Hyuna asked making a cute face.

"Aigoo... I hate that I can't resist this face of yours." Gayoon smiled and pulled Hyuna into a hug.

"Me too, me too." So Hyuna said and hugged them both.

"Yah! Why are you hugging without me?" Ji Hyun complained.

"Unnie!" the girls exclaimed and hugged her tight.

After a while they pulled away and giggled.

"So? What kind of weird punishment did your parents invented because you've ruined your future marriage?" Ji Hyun asked laughing.

"Believe me, you don't want to know. Good thing my brother doesn't listen to their nonsense."

"Your brother is the best." So Hyun giggled.

"True." Hyuna agreed.

"Have you seen Joon oppa?" Ji Hyun smirked.

"Ani. He's not coming today." Hyuna informed them.

"Wae? Ji Hyun asked.

"He has a cold." Hyuna explained.

"Aww... Poor oppa. Why don't you go and take care of him. I'm sure that with a kiss from you he'll start feeling better immediately." Gayoon teased Hyuna.

"Of course. One kiss of mine can do wonders." Hyuna bragged.

Gayoon, Ji Hyun and So Hyun rolled their eyes.

"Let's go to the bathroom first before we go to class." Ji Hyun suggested.

"Ok." the girls agreed and they started walking towards the bathroom.

"Yah! Wait for me!" Ji Yoon yelled and ran towards the girls hugging them. After they greeted and hugged they went to the bathroom. When they got there they started to fix their make up and hair.

"Guess what I found out." Ji Yoon said excited.

"What?" So Hyun asked.

"We have a new dance teacher." Jo Yoon told them.

"What happened to Mrs. Lee?" Ji Hyun asked.

"She quit or something like that. Just wait to see the new teacher. He's soooooo hoooot." Ji Yoon sighed dreamly.

The girls giggled. Usually Ji Yoon had a new crush every week. Seemed like this week her new crush was the new teacher. Hyuna remembered that she received a text from Lee Joon and she didn't reply back so she started looking through her bag for her phone. Gayoon spotted a pink notebook in Hyuna's bag and grabbed it.

"Omo... is this your diary?" Gayoon asked excited.

"Oh... open it unnie! Let's see what she wrote there about Joonie oppa!" So Hyun suggested.

"YAH! Give it back!" Hyuna went to take it from Gayoon.

"Give it to me!" Ji Yoon said.

Gayoon threw the diary to Ji Yoon. Hyuna ran to Ji Yoon but she threw it to Ji Hyun who ran out of the bathroom and to the practice room with the other girls following.

"Yah! Unnie!" Hyuna grabbed her bag and ran after them.

"Give it back, please!" Hyuna begged.

"Ani!" Ji Hyun threw it to So Hyun.

"Yah!" Hyuna went towards So Hyun but she threw it to Gayoon.

"Ji Yoon. Catch!" Gayoon yelled and threw it to Ji Yoon. Hyuna ran fast and jumped catching her diary before Ji Yoon.

"Ha! I got it!" Hyuna stuck her tongue at them and started walking backwards until she bumped into someone.

"I think I'll take this." the person behind her said and took her diary from her.

"YAH!" Hyuna yelled and turned around angry. She looked at the person from head to toe and gasped.

 

 

 

Sooo this is my first chapter of this story...

ehh not my best but I hope you'll like it.

Now i'm gonna start working at the new chapter of "Living with Joker."

I'll probably update the story later today. I have in mind some steamy scenes between Junah:D

well don't forget to subscribe and comment to tell me what you think guys. Pleasseee