19

Guilty Pleasure

Junhyung took a sip from his coffee and ran his hand through his hair frustrated. What the hell was he thinking last night? How could he lose control in that manner? All this time he tried to keep his distance as much as he could, never letting things go too far. The situation was complicated enough. Despite wanting her so much he always restrained himself and never took what he really wanted. Jun Hyung wanted to protect her. Not once he regretted not being able to stay away from her. Their relationship didn't have a future. He was her teacher and if someone found out about them, his career would be ruined, and hers too. Knowing a few things about her parents he was sure that if they found out they would make her life miserable and they would control her even worse. Yet knowing this didn't change a thing. He still couldn't stay away from her and he was afraid that next time he wouldn't be able to stop from taking her, consequences be damned.

Hyuna passed her brush through her wet hair once again. She has been brushing her hair for the past 10 minuted trying to make courage to go and join Jun Hyung. She was embarrassed. Last night she acted so unlike herself. In the past few weeks her frustration got to a point where she thought she would explode if Jun Hyung kept her so much at a distance. He was so calm and controlled, while she was hyperventilating after every kiss they had. Despite his claim of wanting her very much he never even seemed to be on the verge of losing control. Until last night when his self control finally snapped. Taking a deep breath she threw the brush on the bed and walked out the room.

Hyuna found him starring out the window. She hoped he didn't regret what happened last night. She walked towards him with determination and wrapped her arms around his waist. "Good morning!"

He placed his cup down and turned around pulling Hyuna into a tight hug. "Good morning!" He leaned down and kissed her gently. "Hungry?"

"No. I'm ok," she smiled up at him and kissed him again before pulling away and pouring some coffee for herself.

"What do you want to do today?" he asked her.

"I don't know. Show me around some more."

"Ok. After we finish our coffee I'll show you the lake."

Hyuna was staring to get frustrated again. Jun Hyung returned to his distant self again. If she didn't know better she would have thought that everything that happened last night has been only a dream. Ugh... infuriating man.

*****

It was already dark outside when Junhyung stopped the car in front of Gayoon's house. Hyuna has been silent most of their way back. He practically had to drag the words from her.

"What's wrong?" he finally asked.

"Hmm?" she looked at him confused.

"You've been really silent. Is something wrong?"

"I was thinking?"

"About?" he was starting to get worried.

"Us." she bit her lip, her head snapping up and looking into his eyes. "Why are you trying to pretend that last night didn't happen? You always keep your distance even if you claim that you want me."

Ok. He wasn't expecting this.

"I'm keeping my distance because our relationship is complicated enough. I don't want you to get hurt." he tried to explain.

"Are you going to hurt me?"

He sighed. "Not intentionally, but if this comes out to light, you'll get hurt."

She knew he was talking mostly about her parents, but she didn't care. Hyuna tried to read between the lines. She always wondered if he regretted asking her to try and have an relationship. She was sure that sometimes he did regret, and that he was torn between her and his career. Knowing him a bit after the time they've been together she knew that while he was wiling to defy the rules and date her, having with her was a bondary that he couldn't make himself cross.

This, or maybe he didn't wanted her that much.

"You think between us would complicate things much more?"

He sighed and looked straight. "Yes."

"Or you don't want me that much?" she asked with a faint voice.

He heard the insecurity in her voice. Confused he turned his head and looked at her. The vulnerabilty he saw into her eyes was his undoing. With a curse he grabbed her arm and pulled her across her seat into his lap, taking into a hungry kiss.

 

Ehh...not very pleased with how this chapter turned out.

Still I hope you'll like it.

Don't forget to subscribe and comment to tell me what you think.