29

Guilty Pleasure

So this is the end:( I didn't plan to end this story so soon when I've first started, but due the things that happened recently I have a huge writer's block. Since I don't want to drag it and ruin it I've decided to end it here. This chapter is really really short and is more like an epilogue.

Watch out for a one-shot Junah. I'm planning to post it these days when I'll finish it. I'll update Another Chance at Love these days too.

And... I have some ideas for a new story but I haven't decided on one.

Enjoy and thank you for your support through the story.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A few weeks later

Hyuna plopped on the couch exhausted. She just walked to the door her friends who spent the day helping her and Junhyung move into their new house. After he came back from speaking with her parents, they decided to move in together. It was a serious decision and they still didn’t know how things were going to work, since her parents already started messing with their lives, but they loved each other and they had the trust that they were going to succeed in being happy together despite everything.

She looked up when Junhyung  walked out from the bathroom, his hair wet from the shower he just took.

“Why don’t you go and take a shower while I’ll cook something to eat,” he suggested.

She nodded and stood up dragging her feet to the bathroom.

***

Junhyung smiled when he felt two slim arms wrapping themselves around his waist.

Hyuna kissed his bare shoulder “Have I told you today how much I love you?” she whispered against his skin.

He turned off the stove before turning around in her arms and hugged her. “No,” he pouted.

She smiled “Shame on me.”

He smiled down at her “Ready to start our life together?”

“Yes,” she beamed up at him.

“I love you!”

“I love you too!” she stood up on her tiptoes and kisses him pouring all her love in that kiss.