12

Guilty Pleasure

"Where have you been?" Joon asked after he sat on the couch.

"I took a walk. I needed to be alone for a while." Hyuna lied.

"What happened? Why are you so distant with me? You've changed after that trip to Japan." he looked worried.

"It's just that a lot of things happened in a short time. The thing with my parents, the pressure at school with Hara-"

He stood up quickly and cut her off "Hara? Has she told you? Look, I've wanted to tell you but I couldn't find my words."

"Tell me what?" Hyuna asked confused.

"About the kiss."

"Kiss?" Hyuna looked at him dumbfounded. "You and Hara kissed?"

"She didn't tell you?" Joon looked troubled and confused. "Than what were you talking about when you mentioned Hara?"

"I was talking about the audition. She's competing against me. Now let's get back to Hara and you kissing her. When did it happened?"

"When you were in Japan. We met one night in a club and it just happened, but it didn't mean anything."

Hyuna raised an eyebrow. "I'm glad to know kissing doesn't mean a thing to you."

Joon groaned frustrated "I didn't mean it like that. I was saying that kissing her didn't mean a thing to me. I was a bit drunk and it just happened."

"It doesn't matter if it meant something or not. The thing is that you kissed another girl while I was away. You lied and cheated on me." Hyuna looked down feeling bad for the things she was saying to Joon, because she was as guilty as him.

"I'm really sorry."

"Maybe, but it doesn't change a thing. Please let's stop talking about it because we'll end up fighting and I don't want that. We've been good friends before we started going out. Let's save at least our friendship."

"I don't want to be only a friend. I want more."

"I'm sorry but it can't be more." Hyuna looked down.

Joon sighed and walked out sad.

Hyuna sat on the couch and covered her face with her hands. Why was everything so complicated?

 

*****

 

"Are you insane? What the hell were doing with Hyuna on the couch?" Doojoon asked mad.

Junhyung gave him a look "If I have to explain you that, you have a problem."

Doojoon rolled his eyes "You know what I mean."

"Hyung, the last thing I need now is a lecture."

"I'm not giving you a lecture. I want to know if you're sure about what you're doing."

Junhyung sighed "No... I'm not sure about anything right now, just that I can't stay away from her. I'm sorry but I need to be alone."  He grabbed his car keys and left.

Doojoon sighed. Things were starting to get very complicated right now. He hoped that whatever Junhyung decided was going to be good for him and Hyuna.

His phone started ringing. He looked at the phone and frowned when he didn't recognized the phone number. He picked it up and answered.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Oppa? It's me, Gayoon."

"You already took a decision?" he asked curios.

"Nde. Are you still willing to help me?" she asked nervous.

"Yeah."

"Gomawo." she sniffled.

"Are you crying?" he asked worried.

"A-ani."

"Don't lie." he frowned "What happened?!"

"Long story."

"I have time. Let's meet and talk. Send me a text with your address and I'll come and pick you up."

"A-arasso. Gomawo."

 

Subscribe and comment...