Hottie alert

Guilty Pleasure

*Omg... Hottie alert! New student?* she asked herself while she checked him out and smirked. *Damn! This is one of those moments when I wish i was single.What? No! Cut it out Kim Hyuna, you're happy with Joonie oppa! But hell I'll break up anytime for this guy.*

"Who are you? she asked curious.

"My name is Yong Junhyung, and I'm the new teacher."

"MWO???" she locked at him shocked. *Teacher?? Oh helll... Goodbye hottie.*

"Are you listening?" Junhyung asked raising an eyebrow.

"Oh? Mian! What?"

"Your name, please."

"Kim Hyuna."

"Well, miss Hyuna, I'll keep this." he told her and started walking towards his desk.

"Mwo? Teacher please!" she whined. "It wasn't my fault. Please give it back. Just this time." Hyuna begged making her cute face.

Junhyung smirked making Hyuna's breath hitch into and her heart beat faster.

"You're good but unfortunately for you I'm immune at cute faces, so no!" he said opening a drawer and placing her diary inside.

Hyuna looked down dejected. She couldn't believe she failed. It was the first time her cute face didn't work. Hara passed by and stopped behind Hyuna to mock her.

"Well, well, well, finally someone that can resist the princess charms. I think I'm going to like this teacher." Hara laughed.

Hyuna turned around and smiled sweetly at Hara. "Don't push your luck, !"

Hara scoffed and went to sit with her friends.

"Hyuna-ssi!" Junhyung called.

"Nde." Hyuna looked at him sad.

"I may give it back if you behave until the class finishes."

"Really?" she smiled lightening up the entire room.

"Yeah."

"Omg... Kamsahamnida." she made a big bow and ran to her friends happy.

"Mian! It's all my fault." Gayoon apologized

"It's ok unnie. He promised he'll give it back if I behave." Hyuna smiled.

"And you don't see a problem here? You? Behave?" Ji Hyun shook her head.

"YAH! I can behave unnie!" Hyuna pouted.

Junhyung sighed and looked at his watch. Two more minutes until the class started. He was really curious to meet the students from this class. They were the best. Especially Kim Hyuna. He's been warned when he received the students files. True, she was the best but she was a troublemaker too and she needed a lot of discipline. He knew some things about her family situation. Her parents never been at school to take interest in what she or her brother were doing. Being raised by her brother he imagined that she was really spoiled and that she was used to always get what she wanted.

The bell rang and Yoseob, Gikwang, Dongwoon and Hyunseung walked in. The boys went to the back of the class were the girls were standing. Ji Yoon grinned when she saw that Hyunseung  was once again into his own world. She put her leg out and he tripped almost falling. He turned around and glared at her.

"You think you're funny?" he asked annoyed.

"Ani. I know I am!" she winked at him.

Junhyung walked up to them and raised an eyebrow. "Can you two tell me your name?"

Ji Yoon glared at Hyunseung and mumbled. "Jeon Ji Yoon."

"Jang Hyunseung."

"Usually I'm a very calm and cool person but there is something that pisses me off terribly and that's to be interrupted. I'm taking dancing very seriously and I hope you guys too. I don't care what you do in your free time but when you step in the practice room you'll let whatever grudges or problems you have, outside. Dance is mostly about work and practice, so if you guys want to be on top you'll have to work, work and work. So no more interruptions. Since today is the first day we met and you didn't know my rules I'll let you two go. But if there is one more interruption for the rest of this class or any other class for now on it means detention. Understood?" he looked at the entire class.

"Yes sir!" everyone answered.

"Good. Now I'm going to tell you a few things about myself and what are my plans for this year." Junhyung said and went to take a seat at his desk while the students sat on the floor listening to him.

So Hyun leaned in and whispered to Ji Yoon. "You know unnie, you and Hyunseung oppa are acting like some friends of my mom. They were always fighting and saying that they hate each other but they discovered that actually they were in love with each other. And now they are happily married."

Hyunseung who was listening to what So Hyun said pretended to gag. "Me? In love with this thing? Yuck!"

Ji Yoon rolled her eyes. "Oh stop pretending. It's an honor for you to even breath the same air as me."

"Why the hell are you acting like a diva when you're just a loser?" Hyunseung rolled his eyes.

"Come on, oppa. The only loser here is you." Ji Yoon smiled cutely.

Hyunseung smirked. "I think that you have a secret crush on me and that's why you're acting like a all the time and you're saying that you hate me."

Ji Yoon scoffed."Me? A secret crush on you? Pleaassee... Maybe you're the one that has a secret crush on me."

"Be serious. The only guys that could like you are probably dumb or blind. Why don't you go and hang out with them?" Hyunseung suggested.

"At least I'm going out with guys. When was the last time you had a date?" Ji Yoon glared at him.

"OH... SHUT UP!!!!" Hyuna yelled annoyed.

Junhyung turned and looked at Hyuna crossing his arms annoyed. "Excuse me?!"

Hyuna covered her face with her hands and groaned. "Oh !"

 

So this is the second chapter...

I really hope you guys will like this story as much as you like "Living with Joker."

subscribe and comment to tell me what you think...