16

Guilty Pleasure

Gayoon pushed him away. "You would do anything to stop me from seeing him."

"I didn't kiss you so you would stop seeing him."

"Yeah right, I know you. You'll do anything to win."

"I never knew you had such an low opinion of me. You know what? Believe what you want. You asked me something and I gave you my answer, if you don't like it that's not my problem." Yoseob turned around to leave.

She grabbed his arm before he could leave. "Oppa, mian! I don't know why I said those things. Probably because I'm shocked."

"I'm sorry." Yoseob pulled her in his arms and hugged her tight. "That's why I haven't said anything before. I didn't want to ruin our friendship."

"But it doesn't have to be that way. Our friendship could develop in something else, something much stronger."

"I'm not good for you Gayoon. Sooner or later I'll screw up and hurt you, and I don't want that."

"You're already hurting me whenever I see you with one of your girlfriends."

Yoseob squeezed Gayoon harder and kissed her head "I'm sorry."

Gayoon raised her head to look at him. "Let's give ourselves a chance. It's not going to be easy but if we give our best we can do it." She kissed his chin.

"Even if I want to, now that I kissed you it's impossible to stay away from you." He leaned in a gave her a small kiss.

"Jessica and the others have to disappear." Gayoon warned.

"Of course. And that guys has to disappear too."

Gayoon grimaced "I can't stop seeing Doojoon oppa."

Yoseob glared at her "Why?"

"Don't misunderstand. It's never been anything more than friendship between us. Actually he was helping me to make you jealous, and he seems quite smitten with a girl from our school."

"Great. He could see that girl. There's no need for you two to see each other anymore."

Gayoon smacked his arm "Don't be a jerk. He's my friend and I'm not going to stop seeing him. I'm sure if you'll give him a chance you two could be great friends."

"Hmph... Don't hold your breath."

Gayoon rolled her eyes. "Apart from him being my friend there is another reason for us to continue meeting."

"What's that?"

"I'm sorry. I can't tell you. It's not my secret to share but you'll have to trust me."

Yoseob sighed "Arasso. If you trust me, there's no reason for me not to trust you. Now shut up and kiss me." He captured her lips in a hungry kiss.

 

*****

 

Junhyung raised his head from the papers and smiled at Hyuna's sight. "Hey!"

"Hey... Are you busy?"

"Not for you."

She walked to the side of the desk and raised a hip on it. Because everyone could walk in, they needed to keep their distance. She smiled. "It's good to know that. By the way, I've decided to accept your invitation for this weekend."

"Are you sure you're not going to have any problems?"

"Gayoon is covering me."

Junhyung chuckled "Again? We owe her big."

Hyuna giggled. "Yeah. I'm scared for the moment when she's going to want to pay her back." She looked at her watch and sighed. "I should go."

Junhyung stood up from his chair and walked over to her. He raised her to sit fully on the desk. He ran his hands over her hips to her thighs and eased them apart walking between her legs.

"Before you go, give me a kiss."

"I don't it's a good idea. What if-"

He stopped her words capturing her lips with his and devouring .

She wrapped her arms around his neck pulling herself closer to his upper body.

With a moan he pulled away from her "You should go before I do something stupid and lay you on that desk."

She jumped off the desk and leaned in to kiss his cheek, "I'll call you later." and ran out of the room.

Junhyung sat back down on his chair and ran his hands through his hair muttering under his breath. "This girl is going to drive me crazy."

Suddenly spending an entire weekend alone with her at a remote cabin seemed a bad idea. He wasn't sure he was going to be able to keep his hands to himself like he promised.

 

 

Enjoy... and ignore my mistakes. I'm too lazy to check right now.

Don't forget to subscribe and comment.