Player

Guilty Pleasure

"Am I interrupting?" Doojoon asked smirking.

Junhyung and Hyuna jumped startled and pulled away looking guilty.

"You got here early." Junhyung glared at Doojoon.

"Actually I'm late. But I don't blame you for not realizing." Doojoon said checking Hyuna out

Hyuna didn't see Doojoon checking her out since she was looking down embarrassed and blushing. She didn't know what was wrong with her. She never blushed yet right now she was sure her face was red like a tomato. *Damn!*

Junhyung slapped the back of Doojoon's head and glared at him annoyed. "Hyuna you can leave."

"So early?" she asked confused. She still had more than half an hour for detention.

"Yeah... since it's the first day I'll let you leave early." he smiled at the top of her head amazed. She was really cute blushing.

"Yeah... I'm sure that's the only reason." Doojoon muttered.

Junhyung ignored him.

She looked up happy. "Really? Gomawo." She ran and grabbed her bag.

"Junhyung you're not going to introduce us?" Doojoon asked.

"Ani!"

"That's rude!" Doojoon scolded. "I'm Doojoon, but you can call me oppa." He grabbed her hand and kissed it.

Hyuna giggled. "Nice to meet you. I'm Hyuna."

"Such a beautiful name." Doojoon winked.

"Oh please!" Junhyung rolled his eyes and grabbed Hyuna's arm pulling her away from Doojoon.

Hyuna looked at Junhyung surprised but didn't say anything. Doojoon raised an eyebrow at Junhyung's possessiveness. He always acted this way with someone that he was attracted to.

"You can leave Hyuna. I'll see you tomorrow at class."

"Arasso." she made a bow towards Junhyung and Doojoon. "Goodbye."

"Goodbye, beautiful." Doojoon smiled.

She turned around and started walking out but stopped when Junhyung called her.

"Hyuna!"

"Nde?" she looked at him curious.

"You forgot something." He went to his desk and pulled out Hyuna's diary. "I thought you wanted this back."

"I do, but I thought that since I've interrupted your class you won't give it back."

"Let's say that you've impressed me with you skill so I've decided to give it back to you." Junhyung explained.

"Jinjaa?" Hyuna asked excited.

"Nde."

"Omg! Gomawo!" she ran to Junhyung and hugged him tight. She pulled away embarrassed a few moments later when she realized what she did. "Mian! I-just-uhm... This was a gift from my brother and it's really important to me."

"It's ok. You can leave." he smiled down at her.

"Gomawo. I promise that from now on I'll behave at your class." She took her diary from Junhyung and ran out of the room happy.

"Tsk,tsk tsk. What do we have here?" Doojoon asked smirking.

"From now on when you come here please don't flirt with my students." Junhyung glared at him.

"Jealous?" Doojoon asked.

"Ani! Why would I be?" Junhyung started gathering his things avoiding Doojoon's knowing look.

"Are you sure?" Doojoon pressed.

"Yah! She's my student. Why would I be jealous?" Junhyung kept avoiding Doojoon's gaze.

"She's your student yet you were about to kiss her earlier." Doojoon pointed out.

"I was showing her some new dance moves." Junhyung defended himself.

Doojoon chuckled. "And kissing her was a part of the dance?"

Juhyung groaned exasperated. "I wasn't kissing her. I already told you that. Why do you keep insisting?"

"Because I know you, that's why. You can't stay away from a beautiful woman and Hyuna is very beautiful." Doojoon explained.

"Yeah she is. But she's not a woman, merely a girl. And you're forgetting the most important thing... She's my student." Junhyung pointed out.

"So?" Doojoon asked.

"So? Teacher/student relationship are forbidden. There's no way something between us would happen."

"But you like her. I've seen the way you look at her and you're protective of her."

"Even if I like her there's nothing I can do. Rules are rules."

Doojoon laughed. "And since when are you following rules? You've never done it before and you'll never will. If there is something you hate that is following rules. And don't forget with whom your talking with. I know you man. You're a player and you've never missed a chance to get a girl that you were attracted to."

"True, but not this time, hyung. She's my student and that's all she'll remain." Junhyung said.

"So you admit liking her?" Doojoon asked.

"Like you've pointed out earlier, she is very beautiful. I already noticed that since I'm not blind. The only thing I'm going to do is admire her from afar like any other man that meets her and nothing else." Junhyung said firmly.

"Are you sure you can do that? Beautiful women are your weakness. She's exactly your type and you're both attracted to each other. I can see it in your eyes and I've seen it in her eyes earlier, and you know what they say Joker, a player is always a player."

Junhyung rolled his eyes. "Good one hyung, but right now it doesn't matter that I'm a player. I want this job and I'm not going to lose it beacause of a kid. She's my student and that the only thing she's going to be for me! Now let's go. I'm hungry." Junhyung took his bag and walked out.

"Hmph... I don't know why but I have a feeling that this kid will mean more to you than merely a student." Doojoon shook his head and followed Junhyung out.

 

*****

 

Hyuna ran towards the table where Gayoon and Gikwang were sitting drinking their coffee. "Hi!"

Gikwang looked at his watch. "You're here early."

"Nde. A teacher's friend came by so he let me leave earlier." Hyuna explained.

"And how was detention?" Gayoon asked curious. She and Gikwang kept arguing while they've waited for Hyuna because Gikwang was defending the teacher saying that he's not really as bad as he seemed.

"Great. Teacher asked me to dance so he could see my skill at dancing and after he showed me some awesome moves. He's really nice. Very different from what we've seen in class or what I've imagined. Oh... and guess what... He gave me back my diary." Hyuna told them excited.

"See?" Gikwang gave Gayoon a knowing look.

"Wae? How was I supposed to know that, he's nice after the way he acted at class. Even your sister thought that he's mean and arrogant before she spent some time alone with him." Gayoon pointed out.

At Gayoon's mention of their time alone Hyuna blushed and looked down bitting her lip. Gikwang missed Hyuna's strange reaction because he already stood up and was walking out of the cafe to get the car but Gayoon saw her and frowned. Hyuna never blushed and she was having a guilty look on her face.

The entire way towards Hyuna's house Gayoon studied her strange behaviour. Hyuna kept babbling things that didn't make sense and kept avoiding looking into Gikwang's and Gayoon's eyes.

As soon that they got home and into Hyuna's room, Gayoon faced her.

"Ok. What happened? Gayoon asked her.

"What do you mean, unnie?" she avoided looking at Gayoon.

"I know you Hyuna. Something happened while you were at detention and I want to know what!" Gayoon demanded.

Hyuna bit her lip worried. She didn't know what to do. Gayoon was her best friend but she was worried of her reaction. She took a deep breath and started talking very fast. "Look I don't know what happened but while the teacher was showing me some moves there was a moment when our faces got very close and I've got the impression that the teacher was about to kiss me."

Gayoon looked at Hyuna confused. She didn't understand a thing of what she said because she talked really fast. "I didn't understand a thing. You've said something about the teacher and a kiss?"

Hyuna  took a deep breath before blurting out. "Me and  the teacher almost kissed!"

"MWO!!!" Gayoon looked at her shocked.

 

Finally I've finished it...

I've wrote this chapter yesterday too but when I've wanted to update it the site crashed so I had to write it again today:|

Ignore if there are grammar errors... I'm going to check it later since now I'm to lazy to do it...

enjoy and don't forget to comment