21

Guilty Pleasure

Jun Hyung watched Hyuna making her way to her friends.Realizing that he was staring, he snapped out of it and checked the list, Ms Song, one of his colleagues gave to him. When the last of his students walked in, he stood up and greeted his class.

"I have some news for you. As you well know in two weeks we have to participate at the Annually Charity Event held in Jeju Island. Miss Song, your singing teacher sent me the list with the students that are going to perform at the event. Those that are singing, for the next two weeks are not going to participate in this class. They are going to focus only on their singing. The persons or groups that need a choreography for their show can come here after classes and we're going to work together. I'm going to read your name from the list and then you can go and rehearse with Ms Song. Yang Yoseob and Heo Gayoon, seems like you're having a duet."

Yoseob turned and winked at Gayoon, which started giggling. Hyuna shook her head amused.

"Choi Gina, Jeon Ji Yoon and Jang Hyun Seung, seems like you are a group." Jun Hyung told them.

Hyun Seung looked at Ji Yoon and groaned.

"What? Why do I have to be a group with him?" Ji Yoon asked annoyed.

"Why are you asking me? Go and ask Ms Song." Jun Hyung rolled his eyes annoyed. "The five of you can leave." He went to his desk and waited before they left the room.

"Now let's discuss about the rest of you. We have to prepare three performances. Gikwang and Hyuna, you are the main dancers. I want the two of you to close the show, so think about a theme and song. I'll need you to stay after classes with me to help those that are singing with their choreography. Is that ok with you?"

Gikwang looked at Hyuna and nodded. "Sure, no problem."

"Great. The rest of you think about a theme and song for the other performances. If you can't decide until this class it's over you have until tomorrow. I'll let you discuss between you and I'm waiting for your propositions. Gikwang, make a list and we'll decide tomorrow which ideas we'll use."

*****

"Go without me. I need to ask the teacher something." Hyuna told Gikwang

"Ok. Since your staying to talk with him, give him the list too." Gikwang handed her the list they made before grabbing his bag and walking out.

Hyuna made her way quietly to Jun Hyun's desk.

"Something wrong, Hyuna?" he asked her curious.

Seeing that some students were lingering at the door she handed him the list. "This is the ideas we came up with today."

"Thank you. You can go now."

"Actually, I wanted to ask you something about my performance with Gikwang."

"What is it?"

When the last student walked out and closed the door behind him, she dropped her bag on the floor then walked to him and gave him a quick kiss. "Actually it was an excuse. I wanted to kiss you and to tell you that my brother's not spending the night at home, so if you want you can come at my house. We could watch a movie or something."

"I don't know if I can. I promised Doojoon that I'm going to help him with a photoshoot. I don't know when we'll finish."

"Oh..." Hyuna tried not to show her disappointment. "It's ok."

Jun Hyung hated that he made her sad. "I promise that I'll make everything possible to at least pass by your house to say good night."

Hyuna smiled brightly. "Ok. I'll wait for you." She grabbed her bag then gave him another kiss before leaving.

Jun Hyung sighed and sat down worried. He knew that if he wanted he could get out of the promise he made Doojoon, but he didn't want it. The truth was that he was scared to be alone with Hyuna in an empty house. If he could barely keep his hands to himself in a public place, it will be an impossible task not to touch her when they were alone.

 

Not my best chapter but I hope you'll enjoy.

It's a bit boring.

Don't forget to subscribe and comment.

Oh and sorry if I have mistakes. I'm too lazy to check it out:D.