14

Guilty Pleasure

Doojoon crossed his arms and looked at Hyuna and Junhyung. "You two are crazy!" he frowned at Junhyung. "Do you know what you're getting yourself into? She's too young for you."

Junhyung looked past Doojoon and raised an eyebrow. Dojoon turned around to look at Gayoon and gave her a smile then turned to roll his eyes at Junhyung.

"This is different, we're just friends, and she's not my student."

Junhyung decided to ignore Doojoon "Since you girls are here let's watch a movie, then have dinner together." He looked at Hyuna waiting for her answer.

"I'm in... Unnie?" she looked at Gayoon.

"Sure."

"Great. Me and Doojoon we're going to make some popcorn while you girls pick the movie." he suggested.

"Not a chick flick, please." Doojoon pleaded and followed Junhyung into the kitchen.

Hyuna and Gayoon plopped on the couch and covered their mouths to stop themselves from giggling. The situation was ridiculous. How could they watch a movie together when they were so awkward with each other. They picked a random comedy movie and waited for the boys to come with the popcorn.

"Do you think they've killed each other?" Gayoon asked curious.

"Hmm... No. It's too silent in there. I think killing each other would require much more noise." Hyuna said thoughtfully.

"So... how do you feel?" Gayoon asked referring at Hyuna and Junhyung's relationship.

"Weird. I'm going to need some time to get used to the situation. I mean i really like him but we barely know each other."

"In time you'll get to know him better and get used with the situation." Gayoon squeezed her hand and gave Hyuna a reassuring smile.

The guys walked back from the kitchen with two bowls of popcorn, Junhyung scowling at Doojoon's back.

"Sorry it took so long." he apologized "Mr Morality here decided to give me a lecture." he glared at Doojoon.

"Hmph..." Doojoon ignored Junhyung and threw some pillows on the floor and sat down patting the spot next to him and motioned to Gayoon to sit next to him,

Hyuna sat next to Gayoon and Junhyung joined them after he played the movie.

Halfway through the movie Doojoon groaned out loud. "For God's sake. I'm eating here. Stop sharing spit and watch the movie."

"Wow... Classy description." Junhyung rolled his eyes "instead of staring at me and Hyuna you should watch the movie.

Doojoon started voicing his complaints again but Gayoon shushed him by stuffing a handfull of popcorn into his mouth. "Just shut up. You're nagging worse than my grandma." Gayoon rolled her eyes.

Junhyung and Hyuna started laughing, while Doojoon crossed his arms and decided to sulk for the rest of the movie.

After the movie finished the boys decided to cook dinner and the girls offered to help. Because Doojoon started to nag again Junhyung threw a piece of tomato at him to make him shut up. Doojoon threw it back at Junhyung but hit Gayoon instead. Soon the ingredients of their dinner were flying all around the kitchen.

A while later they all sat exhausted on the floor.

Doojoon lifted his head off the floor. "How's pizza sounding?"

"Great."

"Amazing."

Hyuna and Gayoon answered at the same time.

Junhyung grabbed Hyuna's hand and brought it to his lips kissing it. "The first intelligent thing that came out of your mouth today." he chuckled at Doojoon's murderous glare.

 

 

 

 

Sorry that I haven't updated for so long but I've been busy. I'm not very happy with this chapter but I hope you'll like it. Tomorrow I'll update "Living with Joker."

subscribe and comment please.