Mistake

Guilty Pleasure

"You like him, right?"

"Huh? Who?" Gayoon asked confused.

"The guy in the black shirt. You like him."

"How did you know?"

"From the way you look at him."

Gayoon grimaced "Am I that obvious?"

"A bit" Doojoon chuckled, "Why don't you talk with him?"

"There is no use... He only sees me as his little sister. Whatever I'm doing he just doesn't realize that I've grown up."

"Are you sure about that? From the way he's glaring at me I don't think he sees you like he's little sister."

"What do you mean?" Gayoon looked at him confused.

"He's jealous. I'm pretty sure that if looks could kill I'd be dead by now."

"That's not true." Gayoon protested.

"Have you tried to make him jealous? To start going out with someone and start ignoring him?"

"Ani... I can't go out with someone else." Gayoon sighed.

"Not for real. Just pretend that you're dating with that guy." he explained.

"The only guys I could trust to ask them something like this are our friends and he know there could be nothing between us." Gayoon explained.

"Hmm..." Doojoon thought for a moment at what Gayoon told him. "I could pretend that I'm interested in you." he said suddenly.

"Mwo?!" Gayoon looked at him surprised.

"Think about it... He doesn't know me, I'm older which ads some danger to the situation... It's perfect!"

"And why do you want to do it? What's in for you?" Gayoon asked a bit skeptical.

"I want to meet some girl I saw a while ago in this school. I can't get her out of my head and if we pretend to be interested in each other I'm going to spend some time around here, and my chances to meet her and prove that I'm irresistible are increasing."

Gayoon started laughing "You're so conceited."

"Look, it's already working. He's looking this way curious about what's happening here."

Gayoon bit her lip confused "I don't know..."

"You don't have to give me an answer now. Think about it and tell me what you've decided when you're ready. I'll give you my phone number so you can call me and tell me your decision. Do you have a pen?"

"Sure. Wait a second." she took out a pen from her bag and gave it to him.

He grabbed her left arm and wrote his phone number on her arm.

Gayoon raised an eyebrow at his action. "I have a piece of paper too..."

"I know but if I would have wrote it on a piece of paper he wouldn't have noticed it. If he see's it it's going to arouse his curiosity."

She took her pen back and looked at the class door worried. "It's so silent in there. Do you think they're ok?"

Doojoon scratched the back of his head confused "To be honest I don't know if we should be worried or relieved because of the silence in there."

 

*****

Junhyung pulled away and rested his forehead against Hyuna's.

"We can't keep doing this... It's too dangerous."

"You should have thought about this before you kissed me that first time." Hyuna said breathless.

"That was a mistake."

Hyuna pulled back and looked into his eyes. "Than if kissing me was a mistake why did you kissed me again now."

"I didn't said kissing you was a mistake. I was referring at the place... God!" Junhyung groaned "We need to talk about this Hyuna, but not here."

"Where?"

"Can you come at my house after classes? It's a private place where we can talk in silence and where there is no risk to be seen."

Hyuna took a deep breath "Arasso"

Junhyung went to his desk and wrote his address on a piece of paper. He went and to gave it to Hyuna.

"I'll be at your house after classes."

"Arasso"

Hyuna grabbed her bag and walked out.

"It's safe to walk inside now?" Doojoon asked Hyuna.

"I think so. He seemed pretty calm when I left"

"Then I'll join  him, bye girls. I'll wait for your call." he told Gayoon and walked inside.

Hyuna looked confused at Gayoon "What call?"

"Hi girls!" Yoseob greeted them.

"Annyeong oppa." Hyuna smiled.

"Annyeong!" Gayoon barely paid attention to him.

"What did you talked with the teacher's friend?" Yoseob asked curious.

"Some stuff..."

"What stuff? L-" he noticed the phone number on Gayoon's arm "What's this?"

"Doojoon oppa's phone number." Gayoon smiled dreamly.

"Oppa?! Are you already that close?" Yoseob asked through gritted teeth.

"Yeah...since he asked me out I think it's ok to call him oppa."

"You're not going out with him. I won't let you!"

Gayoon shoot him a disbelieving look "Excuse me?"

"Don't give me that look Heo Gayoon! I'm serious... I forbid you to go out with him!" Yoseob stormed off angry.

"He sure knows how to walk off like a diva." Hyuna commented. "What was all that about? Doojoon oppa asked you out?"

"Ani. He noticed the way I look at Yoseob and suggested that I should make him jealous. He offered to help because he likes some girl from our school and he wants to prove her that he's irresistible" Gayoon explained.

Hyuna giggled "He's crazy, but he was right. Yoseob oppa is jealous."

"So... What happened?" Gayoon asked curious, changing the subject.

"It's not safe to talk here but after school I'm going to his house to talk?"

"Only to talk?" Gayoon smirked.

"Yeah! Now let's go, we're late for our class."

"Hyuna?"

"Hmm?"

"Are my feelings for Yoseob so obvious?"

"Well... since every time you look at him every part of your body practically screams *I'm in love with Yang Yoseob!!!!!*....YES,you're obvious."

"Yah! Kim Hyuna! Are you mocking me?"

"YES!" Hyuna grinned.

 

***

 

Hyuna has been standing in front of the door for the past five minutes. She was trying to gather her courage to knock at the door. Her hands were shaking and her stomach was tied in knots.

Taking a deep breath she raised her shaking hand and knocked.

A few moments later Junhyung opened the door.

"Annyeong!"

"Annyeong!" he moved out of the way so she could walk in.

She took a few steps inside and stopped, waiting for him to close the door and join her.

He closed the door, but didn't moved from his spot.

Hyuna turned around and looked at him curious. "Something wrong?"

Junhyung closed his eyes and groaned.

"You ok?" she insisted.

He opened his eyes taking a step toward her and wrapped an arm around her waist pulling her close to his body. His other hand cupped her cheek and he leaned in kissing her.

 

ohh...another kiss...yay!!

don't forget to comment and subscribe

thanks!