Attitude

Guilty Pleasure

Junhyung's phone started ringing and he pulled away groaning. Hyuna touched her lips shocked. He kissed her. Her teacher kissed her! And it was the best kiss of her life.

"Yoboseyo."

"I'm here." GiKwang informed him.

"Arasso. I'll bring your sister outside." Junhyung hung up and helped Hyuna to her feet. "Can you stand?" he asked her coldly.

Hyuna frowned. He was acting strange, different. In the last 30 seconds he transformed from a nice, caring person into a stiff, arrogant one. Was he regretting kissing her? Maybe he didn't like the way she kissed since he was probably used with women that had more experience than her.

"Hyuna?"

She snapped out of her thoughts and looked at him confused. "Hmm?"

"I've asked you something?" He looked at her impatiently.

"Oh" She looked down sad. "I'm ok. I think I can manage to go outside by myself, It's no need for you to come with me."

"Nonsense. You're my student and I'm responsible for you." He grabbed her arm then grabbed her bag in his other hand. "Let's go."

Hyuna was still a bit dizzy but she was sure this time her dizziness had nothing to do with the drinks she had last night but with the man that was supporting her. His fingers felt like hot irons on her skin. When they got outside he handed her to Gikwang quickly.

"How are you?" her brother asked worried.

"I'm better now."

"Thank you for taking care of my sister."

"It's ok. You should take your day off too. I'm going to explain everything to the principal." Junhyung told him.

"Arasso. Gomawo." Gikwang thanked him again.

"Gomawo." Hyuna said shyly.

"It's ok. If you'll excuse me I have to go back to class." Junhyung said before turning around and walking back inside.

"Let's go." Gikwang opened the car door for Hyuna and helped her in. She leaned her head on the seat and sighed. She hated the way Junhyung changed towards her.

 ***

Junhyung leaned on the wall and covered his face cursing. What has he done? How could he kiss her? She was his student for God's sake. What if someone walked in on them or what if she says something. No! She won't say anything. She wasn't like this. He couldn't stop cursing himself. He took advantage of her. She wasn't feeling well and he took advantage of that by teasing and kissing her. Damn! He could still taste her on his lips. ! He shook his head and started walking towards his class. He had to stop thinking at her even if that was the best kiss he had.

"Where's Hyuna?" Ji Hyun asked him as soon as he stepped in.

"She and Gikwang went home for the rest of the day." Junhyung informed them stiffly.

Gayoon looked at him confused. She saw how worried he was earlier and how nice he treated her. What happened while they were gone that made him change his attitude?

Junhyung felt Gayoon's gaze on him and turned to look at her. He raised an eyebrow at her inquiring look and she just shrugged her shoulders in answer to his glare.

Yep. Something was definitely wrong, Gayoon thought while she talked with the girls and suggested to ditch the rest of the day and go to Hyuna's house.

Junhyung had a strange feeling that Gayoon knew something. This was making him think that indeed the right decision is to stay away from Hyuna.

 

*****

 

"How are you feeling now, unnie?" So Hyun asked worried.

"I'm fine now. But what are you doing here. The classes haven't finished yet." Hyuna looked at them curious.

"Don't start! Your brother already gave us a lecture because we ditched." Ji Hyun complained.

Hyuna giggled imagining Gikwang scolding the girls.

"So..." Ji Yoon turned and grinned at Gayoon. "Ready for your movie night with Yoseob?" she winked at her.

Gayoon groaned. "No! Damn! I hate that I'm so nervous when I'm planning to meet him while he acts so normal."

"That's because he still sees you like his little sister." G.na explained walking in and taking a seat on the bed next to the girls.

"Unnie's right." Hyuna approved. "You have to make him realize that you're not a little girl anymore."

"And how I am supposed to do that?" Gayoon asked confused.

"Well Yoseob seems to notice the girls that barely wear any clothes at all." Ji Hyun pointed out with a teasing smirk.

"And what do you suggest? To meet him ?" Gayoon glared at Ji Hyun.

"Now that's an amazing idea. There's no way that he's not going to notice that you're not a little girl anymore if you meet him like that." So Hyun grinned.

"Ha ha. Very funny. Stop making fun of me." Gayoon crossed her arms annoyed and pouted.

Hyuna giggled. "Calm down unnie. The problem is not with your clothes but with your attitude towards him."

"Hyuna's right." G.na agreed.

"What do you mean?" Gayoon asked confused.

"You're still acting like a little girl when you're talking with him, stuttering and blushing." Ji Hyun explained.

"Tonight try to act cool with him. Hug him back, kiss his cheek. Things like that." Ji Yoon suggested.

"But I can't help myself. Every time he's talking with me I'm getting nervous."

"That's because you think that if you'll act this way with him, he'll realize that you're in love with him. That's not true. You should flirt with him tonight. It's going to confuse Yoseob oppa and make him think at you. Turn him on then switch your attention to something else. It's going to make him crazy. "Hyuna grinned.

"Arasso... I'll try." Gayoon bit her lip worried. If only Yoseob will look at least a bit interested...

 

 

I hope you'll like this chapter...

I'm going to update "Living with Joker" tomorrow.

don't forget to subscribe and comment...