24

Guilty Pleasure

Hey! I know I've disappeared again but I really wasn't in the mood to post anything. My grandfather passed away, so yeah you can imagine that writing was the last thing on my mind. I've wrote this chapter before that happened so I've decided to post it today. I don't know when I'm going to start updating regularly again and I hope you'll still be here when that will happen.

Hmmm... I think I've told you everything I wanted so ENJOY!!!

 

 

Hyuna stretched  languorously. Last night has been a night that she’ll never forget. They’ve made love multiple times during the night and every time it was better than the last time. Jun Hyung has treated her like he never touched anything more fragile than her. Each caress and kiss worshiped her, he made her feel like she was the most beautiful and special woman in the world.

She turned her head and looked at him, a smile spreading on her lips. Right now while sleeping he looked like a kid. Sleeping with his mouth slightly open and snoring softly. There was none of the passionate lover that he was last night on his face right now. She spent several minutes watching him, before looking at the clock on the night stand. 5:45. She should be tired after last night, instead she was full of energy. Since today they were starting at 9, she actually had time to take a shower and make some breakfast for them before he had to leave. Decided she moved carefully out of the bed. She frowned a bit when her muscles protested. Damn! She was sore. A warm shower and an aspirin should take care of her sore muscles.

She made her way towards the bathroom with light steps and opened the door and closed it behind her careful not to wake Jun Hyung up. A groan escaped her lips when she saw her image in the mirror. Her hair was a tangled mess, her neck and upper chest was covered with dark circles.  Oh well. Thank God, for make up. She stepped into the cubicle and the water. She didn’t know how long has she been standing there letting the water soothe her aching body until a pair of strong arms engulfed her into a hug from behind.

“Why didn’t you wake me up so we could take a shower together?” Jun  Hyung kissed her cheek.

“You were sleeping so peacefully that it seemed a shame to wake you up. I was planning to let you sleep until I finished breakfast.”

“I’d rather have a shower with you, than sleep.” He turned her around so he could look at her better. “How are you feeling? No ill effects from last night?” he asked worried.

“I’m ok. A few sore muscles here and there, but I feel fine,” she told him honestly.

“I’m happy that you’re ok.” He leaned in and captured her lips into a gentle kiss. “And I’m going to take care of those aching muscles right now.” He decided that washing was a difficult task for Hyuna so he proceeded to wash her himself, taking care of her aching muscles in the process.

Making breakfast was difficult too, so Hyuna ended up sitting at the table and watching him prepare the food for them. She wondered how come he let her hold the fork by herself instead of feeding her himself.  While watching him across the table Hyuna realized something that was going to leave it’s mark on her life forever. She was absolutely and irrevocably in love with this man. Crap!!!

“I have to go.” Jun Hyung told Hyuna after he checked his watch. They’ve finished breakfast a while ago. After he took care of the dishes they went to the living room to finish their coffee.

“Can’t we ditch today?”

Jun Hyung laughed. “You can. I can’t.”

“Call and tell them you’re sick.” She suggested.

“As much as I want too, I can’t,” he said with a resigned sigh.

“Ugh.” Hyuna pouted and stood up from his lap.

He chuckled and stood up too. “It’s going to pass quickly this day.”

“I hope so.” Hyuna kept pouting.

With a big smile he wrapped his arms around her. “You’re so cute.”

“I know.” Hyuna wrapped her arms around his neck with a smug smile.

“Brat!” He chuckled and kissed her hard.

“What the is happening here?!?!?!”