25

Guilty Pleasure

Soooo.... I'm back.... I think. I'm in a weird mood right now, I don't think I can explain it... I've realized that I haven't been communicating with you guys very much and I feel bad. I mean, I'm really grateful for commenting and supporting me yet I don't think I've thanked you enough. So if you want to talk or you're curious about something message me and ask. I don't think I make any sense right now, but the past few weeks I've been thinking and reflecting a lot so blame it on that:))

Well... enough with my rambling... Enjoy the new chapter!!!

 

Hyuna and Junhyung jumped apart startled and looked horrified at the owner of the voice.

“I’m going to kill you!!!!” Gikwang threatened and jumped to hit Junhyung.

Gina grabbed his arm and succeeded to stop him before he could hit Junhyung. “Wait! Calm down!”

Hyuna placed herself in front of Junhyung “Oppa, let me explain.”

“Explain what? I know pretty well what happened here.” He glared at Jun Hyung. “I’m going to kill you.”

“Enough with the death threats! Come with me!” Hyuna grabbed Gikwang’s arm and pulled him upstairs to his room.

Junhyung looked after them and wondered if he should follow them.

“I think it’s better if you’ll leave for now. This is something between them.” Gina said softly guessing his thoughts.

“It involves me too,” he told her.

“Yes, it does, but for now it’s better to let them talk, and Gikwang calm down. If he sees you before he calms down, he’ll hit you and that it’s not going to help right now.”

Junhyung knew that she was right, but he didn’t want to leave Hyuna alone.

“She knows as well that it’s better if you left for now. I’ll take care of her.” Gina promised.

With a long sigh he nodded and left the house.

***

“When did this relationship started?” Gikwang glared at his sister.

“In a way you could say that from the first day.” Hyuna told him sincerely.

“What? For so long? Who knows about this?”

Hyuna sighed. She knew her brother was disappointed with her. “Gayoon, Junhyung’s best friend and probably Yoseob, though I’m not sure about the latter.”

“Do you know what you got yourself into?”

“Of course. I’m not stupid. I’m ready to face the consequences if people find out.”

Gikwang narrowed his eyes. “Do you love him?”

Knowing that she couldn’t lie to her brother, Hyuna answered honestly. “Yes.”

“This is bad.” Gikwang muttered under his breath. “What about him? Does he loves you?”

“I don’t know. I don’t think so, but he cares about me a lot.”

Gikwang sighed. “I need to think,” he walked out without saying anything else.

Hyuna sat on the bed with a big huff.

***

Gina looked up when she heard footsteps on the stairs.

“Have you told her?” Gina asked her boyfriend.

“No, I couldn’t,” he sat down next to her.

“You have to tell her.” Gina squeezed his hand.

“I know, but first I want to talk with him. She loves him and I’m afraid she’ll do something stupid. First I want to know his real feelings for her and if he is willing to be next to her for what is about to come."

A bit short, I know, but I have to go and I decided to post it despite not being my initial plan to make it so short. I just wanted to post something since it's been a while. Sorry if I have mistakes, I'm going to check it later.