Drunk?

Guilty Pleasure

Gayoon looked at Hyuna schocked. She told her what happened in detention. If somebody else but Hyuna would've told her this, Gayoon would've thought that she was exaggerating.

"Wow!" she exclaimed.

"Is that the only thing are you going to say?" Hyuna asked her.

"I'm shocked. What do you want me to say? If what you told me is real t-"

Hyuna cut her off annoyed. "You think I've invented everything?"

"Yah! Don't put words into my mouth. What I've wanted to say is that maybe you misunderstood because of the excitement. Even if I thought he was mean and arrogant I had to agree with Ji Yoon this time... He is extremely hoooot. I believe having him near may be disconcerting."

"It is!" Hyuna sighed dreamly.

"Yah! Kim Hyuna! I know that sigh... You like him." Gayoon accused her.

"Well... yeah. My heart was beating so fast when he was coming near me, and my breath was hitching in my throat. I've never felt like this." Hyuna bit her lip worried. Those feelings were new for her. What she hated the most was that she wasn't in control of her actions when he was near, and usually she was always in control.

"What about Lee Joon?" Gayoon asked frowning. What Hyuna was describing was exactly the way she was feeling when she was seeing Yoseob.

"Who?" Hyuna asked confused.

"LEE JOON! Your BOYFRIEND!"

"Oh... right." She bit her bottom lip and looked at Gayoon with a guilty face. "Unnie, what's wrong? You seem worried."

"I was thinking at the way you said you're feeling when he's near you. It's the same way I feel when I see Yoseb oppa." Gayoon explained.

"And? What's that supposed to mean?" Hyuna asked confused.

"I think you're falling in love with him." Gayoon told her worried.

"MWO!!! ANYA! It can't be. I've just met him today. You're wrong unnie!" Hyuna exclaimed nervous.

"Believe me you won't need more than one second to fall in love." Gayoon looked down sad. She was really depressed. She's been in love with Yoseob for years yet her feelings were hopeless. He'll never see her different than he's little sister.

"I can't fall in love with him! He's my teacher!"

"Who said that our hearts make wise choices." Gayoon gave Hyuna a sad smile.

"I think I need some ice cream too." Hyuna shook her head and walked out. Gayoon was wrong. She wasn't falling in love with Junhyung. True, she was attracted to him because he was very handsome but that was all. She was NOT falling in love. She was refusing.

 

*****

 

The next day at school Hyuna and Gayoon were cursing the entire male population on Earth. They were now sitting in front of the practice room waiting for the others. Last night the ice cream turned into a few cans of beer, some bottles of wine and some other strange alcohol that Hyuna's father kept into the bar, and of course right now they were having a huge headache and were feeling like they would throw up any moment. Which it was weird since they didn't have anything more into their stomachs to throw out. They were feeling so bad that they barely realized that Ji Hyun and So Hyun joined them.

Meanwhile Yoseob and Hyunseung were at Hyunseung's locker talking about the party that Dongwoon was throwing in two weeks. While they were planning what drinks to buy Hyunseung spotted Ji Yoon walking towards them looking at her phone and not paying attention to where she was going.

"Perfect." Hyunseung smirked.

"Huh?" Yoseob looked at him confused.

"You'll see." He opened his locker and moved out of the way with Yoseob.

Ji Yoon kept looking into her phone and didn't noticed the opened locker door until she bumped her head into it and fell to the ground. "OWW!" she rubbed her head while Yoseob and Hyunseung burst out laughing.

Ji Yoon looked up at them angry. "You idiots think this is funny?"

"Yeah." Hyunseung answered her between laughs.

"OH... I'm going to KILL you!"

When they saw her standing up both started running towards class with Ji Yoon chasing them. As soon as Yoseob reached the girls he ran behind Gayoon and hugged her.

"Help me!" he begged her.

Hyuna rolled her eyes and went inside the class.

Hyunseung ran past Yoseob and Gayoon into the room and bumped into Hyuna sending her to the floor.

"Idiot!" she yelled at him.

"Mian!"

Hyuna stood up and bent to grab her bag while Ji Yoon ran inside and bumped into her sending her to the ground again.

"WHAT THE ?!" Hyuna complained.

"Nice language Ms Hyuna!"

Hyuna looked up at Junhyung's smirking face and groaned. She buried her head between her knees when she felt she was going to puke again.

 

 

Hmm i think that maybe this chapter is a little bit short and boring...

what do you think?

now I'm going to start working at "Living with Joker" I'll probably update tomorrow or later tonight if i have time

enjoy and comment please...