Teasing

Guilty Pleasure

Junhyung bent beside Hyuna on one knee and lifted her head up to look at her. "You ok?" he asked her worried.

"Not really."

"Let's get you out to take some air." he suggested. "Can you stand up?"

"I think so." she succeeded standing up with Junhyung's help.

He turned towards the others. "Stay here while I take Hyuna out for a while. Behave!" he warned.

"I'll take her out." Lee Joon suggested. He just got in and heard what Junhyung said.

"And you are?" Junhyung asked raising an eyebrow.

"Lee Joon."

"Well Mr Lee Joon, thank you for your suggestion but I'm the teacher and I'm responsible for my students."

"Then I'll come with you." Joon insisted. "She's my girlfriend." he informed Junhyung.

"Indeed?" Junhyung looked at Hyuna who was very pale. "The answer is still no!"

"But I want to come with you." Joon protested.

"If you like me that much then you'll spend some time with me after classes.

"Excuse me?" Joon asked confused.

"Ask your classmates." Junhyung wrapped an arm around Hyuna's waist supporting her and walked out and went to the bathroom.

"This is the girls bathroom." Hyuna protested.

"Well, I thought you were a girl." Junhyung .

"I was talking about you." she explained.

"I couldn't leave you alone. You look like you'll fall off your feet any moment." he took her to the sink and washed her face with cold water. "Hangover?" he smirked at her.

"How did you know?" she asked with a frown.

"I've been in your situation a lot of times." he smiled at her then lifted her up on the sink supporting her with his arms. "Why didn't you stay at home if you felt like this?"

"I thought it will pass. Usually it does after I take a cold shower"

"What did you drink?" he asked curious.

She grimaced. "Honestly I don't remember. I've mixed a lot of drinks."

He chuckled. "Then no wonder it didn't pass with a cold shower. Go home and have a good sleep." he suggested.

"No!" Hyuna protested.

"You're stubborn but I am too." he took out his phone and called Gikwang.

He answered immediately. "Yes teacher."

"Forget what I've asked you to do and come back to school and take your sister home. She's not feeling well. We'll wait you at the school gate."

"Arasso. I'll be there in 15 minutes." Gikwang said and hung up worried.

"Your brother will come for you in 15 minutes." he informed her. "Feeling better?" Junhyung asked her worried.

"A bit." she smiled weakly.

He took out his handkerchief and wet it with cold water, using it to dab Hyuna's face.

"Gomawo... for taking care of me." Hyuna whispered.

"You're welcome but you have to pay me for it."

"How?" Hyuna asked confused.

He knew he was risking a lot yet he couldn't stop himself from teasing her. He was having a really hard time having her so close to him.

"With a kiss." he pointed to his cheek.

Hyuna gulped and her cheeks went red. "A-a-arasso."

She leaned in to kiss his cheek but he turned his face and her lips met his. Her eyes went wide and she started to pull back but Junhyung's hand sneaked into her hair holding her still while his mouth claimed hers.

 

 

Kind of short this chapter but I couldn't write more

It's too hot...

Oh...they kissed :X

comment and tell me what you think

Hmm... I don't think I've told you how much I love you guys for reading and commenting my stories

Thanks :)