Does forever exist?

Saranghae

"Do you think forever exist?Do you think we can be together for,forever?"

 

"Yes,it does,as you as you believe it will,"I said what I thought.Forever.This seven-letter-word.I hated this word seven-years-ago.Seven-letter-word;Seven-years-ago.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The mum I am calling now is actually my step-mother.Mum?She doesn't exist.I hate her,for breaking Dad's heart.

 

•Flashback•

 

"Mummy!You will love me and Daddy forever,right?"I asked Mummy while she was brushing my hair.I was 11.I have people to love whole-heartedly,my family.

 

"Or course Mummy will!"she said,"Mummy will love you and Daddy forever!We will be together forever!"she continued.I trusted her at that time.I believed her so badly.I smiled to myself every single I thought of her words,until...

 

I saw my Mum.With someone else.Her boyfriend.Kissing.In our house.Dad wasn't home.

 

"Mum!What are you doing?"I asked,puzzled at everything.She didn't expect me obviously.She wasn't repentant.

 

"I think I should go,"That person said.But my Mum shook her head.

 

"Hani,this is your new Dad,quickly call,"she said.New?Dad?Didnt I have one already?Tears streamed down my face,fast,repeatedly.She broke our heart.Dad's.Mine.

 

"Yah!I thought you say you would love me and Daddy forever!I thought you said-d we-e-we would be tog-gether for-forever!"I stuttered as I spoke,with tears all over my face.She reached out for my arm.I flunk my hand away from hers.I hate her.

 

"I HATE YOU FOR EVERYTHING!YOU LIED!FOREVER DOESN'T EXIST!"I shouted at the top of my lungs.I was disappointed.Broken.Furious.She left without a word.She left with that person.

 

She didn't want me as much as she wants that person.She didn't want Dad as much as she wants that person.Dad and I mourned the loss of Mum.We did love her deeply,unlike her.Dad was especially saddened.He had love her so much.We moved on with life.She hurt us,but we must prove to her we are strong,stronger than ever.

 

I realized I was wrong.Forever did exist.Dad and I had forever.I believed in forever in him.Not her.

 

•End of Flashback•

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

As I thought about all these,tears flowed down my cheeks.I did miss her.Many times.Till I gave up.

 

"Hani-ah!Why are you crying?Don't cry,arasso?Tell me what's wrong!Hani-ah!"Jiyong asked worriedly.I didn't know how to reply.

 

"Jiyong-ah..."I said as I buried my face in his chest."Don't ever leave me arasso?I believed in forever in you,don't make me regret it..."I continued.With tears streaming down my cheeks even faster this time.

 

"Yah!Why are you being like this?Of course I won't!Stop crying!!!"He was panicking.He pushed my shoulders away from him.He looked into my eyes.

 

"I will never,"he said as he wiped away the tears on my face.I put on a weak smile.He pulled me into his arms again.He started my cheeks.I felt loved.Much more than her love for me.I wished time stood still and I have him,forever.

 

Hani.Believe him.He will never.Forever will exist.