JEALOUSY.

Saranghae

"I....am going to shoot a music video with a girl,and there's..."

"Skinship?"It's expected.He?Can never be away from them,I shouldn't even have to expect it to be that way.Its impossible.I've got to accept this fact right?I shouldnt be bothered by it right?Why is it those words just hurt so much?Why can't I be happy for him that he is going to shoot a music video?Why am I instead,being bothered by that fact?Why?Why?Why?I unconsciously became down.Moody.I don't want to be this kind of girl,the easily jealous type.I need to learn to understand;believe;trust.I can't be that sensitive girl who's always worried her boyfriend will do something wrong.Faith?

"It's nothing really Hani...I just wanted to give you a peace of mind.I didn't want you to misunderstand?"He said.I didn't get what he meant.Is he saying I would misunderstand?Why would I even need a peace of mind when I am already peaceful?Is there something I should be worried about?It made me mad.I hate getting mad.But I had to stand up for myself.He doesn't know how I feel so why should he even judge how I would react?It isn't fair.This isn't fair at all.

"What do you mean?I would misunderstand?Misunderstand what?What is there to be misunderstood?"I asked,staring into he regretful eyes.

"No...that's not what I meant,listen to me,"

"Listen to what,What did you mean then?"I started getting furious.I clenched onto my fist.Am I over reacting?Taking things too serious?The fury I am feeling is myself;not him,Why can't I just relax?Why just I think so deep into these simple words that mean not harm at all?

"I just,just wanted to let you know you're the only one in my mind.Those are just for show,I need your understanding that's all."He said,With his apologetic voice.Those words,melted my heart.These was all I need to hear to escape from my insanity.He pulled me into a hug and he caressed my hair,tightening his hold.I couldn't breathe.Not because I was cramped,but because I was showered with love,warmth,care,concern I couldn't breathe.I was given more than I need,now I should give him back too.He needs moral support.And I shall be that one.To give him that.

"Saranghae,just remember that,sa-rang-hae.Only those words."He told me,this time,he sounded lovely,it didn't melt in my ears,but froze there.It played over and over.When I start to doubt these words would ring me.Reminding me he loves me right?Now it's my turn to do the same.But,more.

"Kwon Jiyong...Saranghayeo"I said as I leaned my forehead on his,staring intently into his brown eyes;those filled with emotions eyes;those everlasting love eyes;his eyes.

"you remember that feeling?"I asked him cheekily.

"What feeling?"He asked puzzled.

"That feeling?"

"Which?"

"Nevermind,feel it for yourself."I told him as I inched my face closer;while closing my eyes.Our lips were just that much apart,less than a centimeter.I stopped there.

"Remember it well,"I whispered with my warm breath hitting onto his face.He was stunned.He didn't react.But that's not the point.More important was what's next.